View Full Version : Rubbish Prizes

RK1997
01-22-2009, 02:40 AM
hi

yasdad
01-22-2009, 02:43 AM
hi

Hello :)

Urm yes, I've got some rubbish prizes: I can't remember how many women's faces I've been awarded - like I really really want them! ;D

MasonR
01-22-2009, 02:53 AM
You could sell those faces to the weirdos on the jp server.

Seriously, I know we've touched on this before, and I'm familiar with japanese culture to understand it, but it's freakin scary how many 20-50 year old men use a little girl avatar. As far as I'm concerned they should all go by the name Captain Howdy and just save everyone the trouble.

Ok I'm done.

But yeah, rubbish prizes are rubbish. Only cool prizes I have are what my jp avatar wears. Kendo outfit, angel wings, dual katanas (sheathed on hip) and a Knight helmet. Good luck finding anything that cool on Out Of Bounds/World Tour though.

yunatidus4ever
01-22-2009, 09:42 AM
You could sell those faces to the weirdos on the jp server.

Seriously, I know we've touched on this before, and I'm familiar with japanese culture to understand it, but it's freakin scary how many 20-50 year old men use a little girl avatar. As far as I'm concerned they should all go by the name Captain Howdy and just save everyone the trouble.

Ok I'm done.

But yeah, rubbish prizes are rubbish. Only cool prizes I have are what my jp avatar wears. Kendo outfit, angel wings, dual katanas (sheathed on hip) and a Knight helmet. Good luck finding anything that cool on Out Of Bounds/World Tour though.

I know the prizes over there are awesome!! Too bad I hardly get any, only blonde hair 3 times now (i am brunette!) but now Ive been demoted to g3 again I got 3 prizes coming up to look forward too! Maybe even 4!! ;)

nathyboy11
01-22-2009, 01:43 PM
hi

lol rob this your 1st time starting a topic???