PDA

View Full Version : HSG OOB online Score Interim Ranking

Cerpher
02-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

Once again the noob has another HSG OOB online questioned.
How do I know which tournament to play and get ranked in the Score Interim Ranking (SIR)?

I have play numerous tournament games now. After each match I notice my ranking go up and down. Most of the time I see there is no SIR ranking. I know there has to be at least 10 players at start.

Here are three leaderboard images that may help answer the SIR question I have. First image had 27 players at start but there was not SIR at the end. Second image had 19 players at start but there was a SIR at the end. Third image had 20 players at start but was SIR and I did not make top 10.

Give many Thanks to Optimus Prime.

http://animelaphotos.org/hsg/NotSIRanked.jpg
http://animelaphotos.org/hsg/SIRanked.jpg
http://animelaphotos.org/hsg/SIRankednoten.jpg

Thanks

Roughdawg4
02-04-2009, 10:10 PM
See you had one ranking as G3, that was a ranked one. the other 2 were GF's and dont count.

bcus28
02-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Yep, to rank up you need to play in G3 tornaments.

yasdad
02-05-2009, 02:01 AM
I think Cerpher's question is more to do with the score ranks - you know, the rankings that now appear when you finish a tournament - it pops up in a really colourful black box with white text right after you see your stats for the game and collect any prizes you're owed.

Unfortunately, I've not payed much attention to those rankings, so I'm not sure how they work :(

MasonR
02-05-2009, 02:07 AM
A score for the leaderboards can be posted from any GF, G3, G2, G1, G0 tournament provided there are at least 10 people at the beginning of the tournament and said tournament does not have Big Cup or All Out Battle as a rule.

And for the record, at the end when your various interim rankings are shown the "Loyalty" ranking is typod as "Score ranking" and it'll always say 0th, 0nd, 0rd place. You'll know that you've submitted a score for the leaderboard if you see two categories, both called Score ranking (the bottom one will be the loyalty ranking, top one your score ranking).

Cerpher
02-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Thanks all for the replies.....

See you had one ranking as G3, that was a ranked one. the other 2 were GF's and dont count.

Yep, to rank up you need to play in G3 tornaments.

I stated that the first GF and G3 counted in the SIR.

I think Cerpher's question is more to do with the score ranks - you know, the rankings that now appear when you finish a tournament - it pops up in a really colourful black box with white text right after you see your stats for the game and collect any prizes you're owed.

Unfortunately, I've not payed much attention to those rankings, so I'm not sure how they work :(

Thank You YASDAD. You are right. I wanted to know which tournament to play to get ranked in the SIR.

A score for the leaderboards can be posted from any GF, G3, G2, G1, G0 tournament provided there are at least 10 people at the beginning of the tournament and said tournament does not have Big Cup or All Out Battle as a rule.

And for the record, at the end when your various interim rankings are shown the "Loyalty" ranking is typod as "Score ranking" and it'll always say 0th, 0nd, 0rd place. You'll know that you've submitted a score for the leaderboard if you see two categories, both called Score ranking (the bottom one will be the loyalty ranking, top one your score ranking).

Thank You MasonR....I have seen both numbers and they are the same. Now I just want to know which ones are good tournaments. I just play anything right now. I have noticed it does not matter if it is a 9 or 18 hole tournament but just do not know which ones are Score Interim Ranking.

Hope someone knows the answer. Thanks again everyone.

Roughdawg4
02-05-2009, 02:16 PM
DO you mean the leaderboard? Anything counts towards that as long as you have 10 people. Also assuming it is not big cup or clear weather