gorgeousdre
02-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Official New Record for Trial Tournaments:
6 Trial Tournaments in one hour!
Awesome ;D

MasonR
02-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Is that for like right now? 1-2 pm est?

Looked like it was getting much better the last few days, only saw one trial yesterday and we had a consistent 8 straight hours of solidly booked tournaments.

gorgeousdre
02-13-2009, 12:43 PM
OMFG
Just finished looking at the schedule and it is absolutely terrible.
When it's not a trial tourn it is raining. Only ONE tournament the ENTIRE night is not rain! And don't forget the 2 1/2 hour gap at 8:30-11:10 EST.
Good times
Oh, and our best friend Toro is in 1/2 of the tournaments!

Roughdawg4
02-13-2009, 12:45 PM
and you are right dre, I hated that tourney with Toro. God that little creature sucks :)

MasonR
02-13-2009, 12:49 PM
If we get one day a week like we had yesterday I'd be content with crappy schedules the other six days.

Ok maybe not but the point was yesterday was an absolutely awesome schedule.

Roughdawg4
02-13-2009, 12:50 PM
at this point, at least they are trying ( at least it looks that way).

We knew how bad it was before and our complaint was we wanted all the courses, it seems to have gone through so far. Yeah it might not be as nice as Minna, but hopefully we will get there.

koudman
02-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Agreed - Took them about a week and a half to take action on the first batch of Grief forms. Perhaps it's time for a 2nd batch?

gorgeousdre
02-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Yesterday was really that good? Didn't look like it to me. Still seemed like we were waiting 25-45 minutes in-between a lot of the tournaments. At the least, 20 minutes. I just can't stand waiting that long. For me a "solid" 6 hours would be consistently wating in the 15-20 minute period. Because, let's say that, on average, we waited 20 minutes between each tourn (which I believe was true for yesterday). That is 2 whole hours of waiting in that 6 hour span. That means you are only playing 2/3 of the time you are online.

gorgeousdre
02-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Actually, now that I think about it I am positive yesterday had HUGE breaks in it. I remember playing one and waiting an hour for the other.

8 straight hours of solidly booked tournaments/=/good schedule
Just because they were booked solid does not mean the schedule was.
I wouldn't care if there were only 10-15 people in each tourn just as long as I only had to wait a MAX, and I mean MAX, of 20 minutes between tourns.

MasonR
02-13-2009, 03:40 PM
The longest difference between tournaments times was 40 minutes and 30 minutes, but that was because we skipped on turn for a better one 30 minutes later and missed the one after that. We could've definitely played a little more.

Playing in a tournament 2/3 of the time you're online is a heck of a lot better than what we're used to though. I mean...sometimes we'd get a good schedule and jump into a few tournaments in a row, but not very often and it was usually followed up by 3 hours with nothing.

And I don't know about you but time spent waiting, 20 minutes is perfect for a 9h game. I mean if you're sitting the lobby the whole time that'd suck but it's not our only option.

MasonR
02-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Dude how high were you? O_o

Ask scoots, fux, or anyone played throughout the day, we were playing tournaments one after the other without huge breaks in between.

Seriously you must have come in at the wrong time. I mean I'm not talking 2 in the AM, I'm talking like 5-midnightish (and there was a tournament at 1 that we just didn't play because we had actually had enough). I only saw you in that Alex/Jurassic tournament so I'm not sure which huge breaks you were seeing.

And I wasn't referring to the number of people, I could care less about that. I was referring to the number of tournaments and the conditions in which we played. There was variety and plenty of it.

gorgeousdre
02-13-2009, 04:22 PM
I was pretty ****ing high

MasonR
02-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Well sadly I wasn't. Explains my stretch of horrid play from 5-9ish.

Guess who stopped by 6 minutes before Alex/Jurassic?

OthersGirl
02-18-2009, 08:44 AM
If the tour conditions don't start improving, I'm going to throw my lot in with the folks on minna. Sadly, over there, I guess I'd be a g3 for life. Maybe even g4. They'd invent it just for me. (and a few others). I might not even care, just to be able to play in big tours that had variety.

Maybe not, though. I'm a die-hard hsg NON-Jap server loyalist LOL

clint_westwood
02-18-2009, 08:55 AM
you would be G1 in minna OG ;)

OthersGirl
02-19-2009, 05:07 AM
LOL sweet of you to say,CLint, but somehow i doubt that. maybe g2. GRRRR Now i might have to get the blasted game just to find out. LOL Who knows :)

I'm so torn about it. LOL I wouldnt want anyone to know i did it LOLOLOL I'd have to create a different account so that my friends wouldn't know i was betraying our hsgworld. LMFAO

Seriously though, I'm only PARTLY joking!

LOLOL

fried_blowney
02-21-2009, 09:43 AM
I'd be in GFail over on minna.

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 07:04 AM
oh bah, you would not. as long as you could keep your head screwed on right, fried, you'd rock it. LOL you only mess up when you start stressing, and you know it. LOL

The-Dreamcaster
02-23-2009, 02:37 PM
Maybe not, though. I'm a die-hard hsg NON-Jap server loyalist LOL

me too, although i mentioned to my dad Minna would be nice. but i need more practice on this server first, still learning it.