PDA

View Full Version : Mr-Putts

gorgeousdre
02-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Well, I am totally confused now...
So there I was, just standing in the lobby when a guy named Mr-Putts (G3) comes up to me and says "u suck". Having to deal with this about once I week, I quickly responded with a, "I kno rite? dur!"
He then said, "Why you jump?"
I said "Jump what?"
He said "The tourns when you lose"
I'm like "What are u talkin about?"
He said "You too good for us"
Now I was really efn confused...
I asked "What tourn?"
He said "The safari we just had."
Having not played in a tournament that day, it seemed very interesting that I was able to play a tournament from class. I guess someone decided to steal my name and suck total ass at G3 tourns.....Awesome ::)

Roughdawg4
02-17-2009, 05:35 PM
dre you are definetly and always will be a prime target

kumanzc
02-17-2009, 05:47 PM
That's ludicrous. Who in their right mind would steal dre's name to piss people off. He will and does do it for free on an almost daily basis, why would you do his work when he is quite willing to do it himself and if I may say would do a whole lot better job at it as well.

gorgeousdre
02-17-2009, 05:49 PM
I know, but why did they have to suck? They could at least honor my damn name >:(
And by honor I mean making fun of all of the G3s and stealing tourns of course. Man, I should go and do that...lol

interyernan
02-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Go for it Dre create a second account but don't make it too obvious to everyone - called yourself "extremelyhandsomeDre".

gorgeousdre
02-17-2009, 06:01 PM
LOL
My XBOX Live account name is HideousDre because someone already had GorgeousDre?
I mean wtf?! Who would pick such an off the wall name like that?
It is the name of a real pimp in the documentary "American Pimp" though...

kumanzc
02-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Go for it Dre create a second account but don't make it too obvious to everyone - called yourself "extremelyhandsomeDre".

roflmao

yunatidus4ever
02-17-2009, 10:53 PM
thats funny cuz mr putts is a multi account 4 sure.....

OthersGirl
02-18-2009, 04:16 AM
That's ludicrous. Who in their right mind would steal dre's name to piss people off. He will and does do it for free on an almost daily basis, why would you do his work when he is quite willing to do it himself and if I may say would do a whole lot better job at it as well.

LMFAO hahahahahahaaaaa omg, I'm DYING here lolololol hahahahaa