PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty Ranking Server Glitch

the_smug_one
02-18-2009, 12:57 PM
I am experiencing a very odd glitch at the moment and wanted to see if anyone else had seen this. Ever since switching to a wired connection, I get stuck on the screen where the game tries to connect you to the loyalty ranking server. Last night I waited a good two minutes and it finally went through, although other times it has actually "timed out" and simply given up (worse yet, sometimes it just appears to be frozen on the screen). This glitch seems to happen about 50% of the time, which is particularly annoying because I've lost multiple saved shots (and pods) due to this freeze up that requires me to quit the game and then restart. Oddly enough, the glitch is happening to me on both the OOB and Minna versions.

Any thoughts?

Roughdawg4
02-18-2009, 12:59 PM
I don't play much and I haven't checked out the loyalty screen yet, but I did hear someone say they wished they fixed the loyalty glitch so I know you are not the only one.

reeja19
02-18-2009, 01:07 PM
I had that happen to me on Minna last night smug, took like 90 seconds and it finally went through. I would have been so pissed too, because I would have lost my 1st g0 pod if I had to restart.

Kbongg
02-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Congrats on pod Reeja.

Definitely a server side issue, just hope you dont have to jump a tournament soon after the one you are in and then just wait it out.

reeja19
02-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Thanks, would have been a 2nd but an alby on 18 got me a true 3rd. It was okinawa long tee fernando and a new PB of -20 was enough. ;D

MasonR
02-18-2009, 01:29 PM
I don't play much and I haven't checked out the loyalty screen yet, but I did hear someone say they wished they fixed the loyalty glitch so I know you are not the only one.

Actually the Loyalty glitch was talking about at the end (on same page as smug's problem) it would say Score Ranking instead of Loyalty Ranking and it would always rank you at 0st, 0nd, 0rd or 0th place. They fixed it in the last update.

smug's problem is fkn weird though.

reeja19
02-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Smug, during that round I was also signed out of the PSN on like the 14th hole, so is it possible it could have had something to do with that?

the_smug_one
02-18-2009, 01:38 PM
Don't think that's the case. Haven't noticed myself getting signed out at any point. Plot thickens.