PDA

View Full Version : Is the end of trial tournaments near? Update to occur on 2/25.

USFman10
02-23-2009, 04:31 AM
Just saw the update notice. Hopefully that's one of the things they update... ;D

MasonR
02-23-2009, 04:47 AM
Hurray!

cartman1337
02-23-2009, 05:26 AM
Yeah, that would be great. Hopefully they'll bring back some tournaments on Highlands, Okinawa, Euro and Safari too. Judging by the schedule this weekend they seem to have stopped with those completely again too. :(

Roughdawg4
02-23-2009, 05:31 AM
yeah I noticed that, my scheduling day had no other courses besides the regular three

cartman1337
02-23-2009, 05:33 AM
yeah I noticed that, my scheduling day had no other courses besides the regular three

Lol. Regular four now, obviously. ;) Crown, Peaks + DLC. Since there now are TWO DLC's we still get 4. But for a while we had all 8...

clint_westwood
02-23-2009, 05:33 AM
this weekends schedule has been totally pathetic i think.........

cartman1337
02-23-2009, 05:40 AM
this weekends schedule has been totally pathetic i think.........

Yeah, aside from the 6PM EST time spot last night, where you could easily get in two tournaments in the same hour, the whole schedule this weekend has been truly horrid. And even within that time spot the rules and conditions were pretty bad too. I only played that novice std only tour on G-Rex long tee in the rain. Under those conditions I think we can all agree that G-Rex is harder than Crown. On Crown you can at least reach all the par 4 greens in two even on long tee, on a few holes on G-Rex that's VERY hard to do... I only finished the darn thing because I needed the loyalty for Suzuki (still haven't maxed him, but getting close now) and because I wanted to try all the holes with a novice for the first time, to get an idea for later. The ironic thing is that the hole I hate the most there, #17, I ended up paring with the novice in rain, while I've double bogeyed it on all previous occasions in online tournaments. :D