PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Accounts --- Funny Sighting

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 07:06 AM
Okay, we all know that you can change your account display name when you have a japanese account. Well I just saw a g0 running around the lobby with the name: NotSoGorgeousDre hahahahah Dre's gonna kick some azz now LMAO!! omg that was TOO funny ahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

mcpy2000
02-23-2009, 07:43 AM
What is the exact meaning of Dre?
I want to ROFL, too. ;D

cartman1337
02-23-2009, 07:52 AM
Since you're not into the Mingol5/HSGOOB world the joke escapes you.

GorgeousDre is one of the top players, and most certainly one of the most opinionated players in that world. His "discussions" with especially MasonR has not gone unnoticed by most players familiar with that community... ;)

mcpy2000
02-23-2009, 07:55 AM
Since you're not into the Mingol5/HSGOOB world the joke escapes you.

GorgeousDre is one of the top players, and most certainly one of the most opinionated players in that world. His "discussions" with especially MasonR has not gone unnoticed by most players familiar with that community... ;)

I wish Mr.Satan were not out of the game so soon... :'(
They could compete fiercely if they were in the same room.

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 08:04 AM
oh LOLOL it's Robg's EvilGenius account that was changed to be NotSoGorgeousDre --- Just saw that. OMG how funny. LOL I've seen a few amusing ones but this one just takes the cake. Is Dre online right now? oh i SO hope he sees it. LOLOLOLOL Can't WAIT to hear his reply!!! :D

clint_westwood
02-23-2009, 08:10 AM
yeah and robs such a gorgeous stud eh ;)

all clean fun i guess and has no bearing on any jelousy whatsoever ;D

KRONZZZ
02-23-2009, 08:21 AM
I see him now in the lobby i obviously thought it was dre at first and was gonna say whats up but booked the "not so" in the name just in time lol

clint_westwood
02-23-2009, 08:24 AM
its attention seeking IMO, but i have noticed that robg has calmed down quite a bit recently and has stopped being abusive which is nice i guess so fair play to him

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 08:44 AM
Yeah Rob's a smartazz for sure --- but he's not a bad guy. People take him wrong because he's so blunt and generally doesn't care what people think---says whatever's on his mind. Personally I like him. I know, I know---just saying that is liable to get people talking smack, but it's true. To me at least, he's proven to be a good friend who is trustworthy. So smartazz talk aside, that says a LOT to me. :)

And I don't think it has anything to do with jealousy. Admittedly, I don't know how gorgeous ol Dre actually is, but Rob's not bad looking by anyone's standards <Lmao>

He's just a funny one, that's all. Likes to do things to rile people up and probably figures that this will get Dre going. And cmon. Who among us doesn't like watching Dre get stirred up. He's One Funny Cat. LOLOLOLOL :D ;D 8) ;D :D

KRONZZZ
02-23-2009, 09:02 AM
I dont mind r0b ( resetting stats aside ) he is an alright lad. And yeah it should be interesting to see Dre's reaction lol

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 09:07 AM
The resetting stats thing was his old, secondary Robg001 account. He created his EvilGenius account, and promoted it to g0 in about 2days. He did it on his own steam WITHOUT resetting his data. That should let people know that although he reset stats in the past, he's got what it takes to make it to g0 on his OWN merit, and fast. So I say, Kudos to HIM for redoing his account and proving himself. That should pretty much end and nullify the old Robg arguments once and for all. He doesn't even USE his old robg001 account anymore. Just the new one. ;)

clint_westwood
02-23-2009, 09:12 AM
yeah fair play he did redo his acc to get to G0, why i dont know tbh

as i say he has calmed down a bit and is more respectful of other people, some of his comments before in tours when there are 12 year olds playing was cringeworthy.

i did notice his obsession with chasing some 16 year old girl around a lobby one time ;D

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 09:14 AM
LMAO i dunno about THAT one. Maybe just being his usual smartazz self? LMAO don't think he ACTUALLY has any interest in 16year olds. :-\ But yeah, for sure, he's calmed down a lot lately. BORING (kidding. mostly) lmao

KRONZZZ
02-23-2009, 09:14 AM
then i tip my hat to him for doing it over proving he has what it takes, it looks good on him ... actually i was just in a tourney with him and he placed a respectable 3rd with a decent round.

Marrow_Farmer
02-23-2009, 10:06 AM
Not sure what the history is between Rob and Loreflo but it did get a little tedious having to read "*** u lore" after avery single hole a few weeks back! Fair play to lore he never bit once.

koudman
02-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Not sure what the history is between Rob and Loreflo but it did get a little tedious having to read "*** u lore" after avery single hole a few weeks back! Fair play to lore he never bit once.

Rob is an ******* - Always bitching and moaning about the top players. I mean HSG crowd in general is OK but please give me a button to mute this idiot.

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 11:10 AM
LOL yeah I dunno bout the Lor thing. Never knew what that one was about. Some personal beef? But yeah, noticed that Lor never responded, so good job on Lor for keeping his cool. :)

the_smug_one
02-23-2009, 11:40 AM
Calmed down or not, I think the guy has some very real issues. I guess some people really like him or whatever though, so we'll just leave it at that.

kumanzc
02-23-2009, 11:42 AM
The resetting stats thing was his old, secondary Robg001 account. He created his EvilGenius account, and promoted it to g0 in about 2days. He did it on his own steam WITHOUT resetting his data. That should let people know that although he reset stats in the past, he's got what it takes to make it to g0 on his OWN merit, and fast. So I say, Kudos to HIM for redoing his account and proving himself. That should pretty much end and nullify the old Robg arguments once and for all. He doesn't even USE his old robg001 account anymore. Just the new one. ;)

umm, just a small point, redoing your account is resetting your stats.

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Not at all. he made a second account and repromoted. What we mean by resetting stats is reloading an old save --- so that lost tours do not count against you. Different situation actually.

kumanzc
02-23-2009, 12:00 PM
I knew what was meant by resetting but redoing your account is resetting your stats. You do lose your wins as well but it is a form of resetting your stats.

the_smug_one
02-23-2009, 12:02 PM
I guess the "improvement" here is that with his new account Rob stopped resetting his stats after every 2 matches or so. It's still an indirect reset for sure though.

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Yeah you lose your wins -- but you also go all the way back to g3 and have to fight your way through the promotion system once more. He did so, quickly, without resetting, and was promoted to g0 within a couple of days. most people's initial beef with the "resetting" thing -- was that they said he didnt deserve to be g0 since he "cheated his way" up. He created a new account and proved to everyone that, not only could he make g0, but he could do it dam fast too.

I don't think it's anything LIKE account resetting. Resetting your account after a few losses -- you still keep same rank/grade etc -- but your losses don't show anymore. What he did was create a new account entirely and start over WITHOUT the cheating.

I think people are focusing on the wrong thing there. But everyone's entitled to their opinion :-X

Personally, I think, no matter WHAT rob does-- some people are going to have a problem with it, simply because they don't LIKE him. Admittedly, most of that is because of things he has said or done. Still---you have to give him credit for recreating a cheat-free account that NO ONE can question.

At least, I do.

gorgeousdre
02-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Well, someone stole my name on OoB as well. I made a topic about it. Someone came up to me and started calling me a sore loser and a quitter. I was like wtf? He said why did you quit that tourn? I said "What tourn?" (I just got on). He said the G3 Euro tourn. I was like "Okay, I only have this account." He then called me a liar and disappeared into a tournament.

For this one though, ugh. So unoriginal and not very funny. I made a Live account recently and found that GorgeousDre was taken. All wtf's aside, I made my profile name HideousDre. That was not taken. It is obvious that someone saw my name on PSN and used it on Live. Which kind of makes me mad, but oh well.

As for Rob, whatever. He can be a real ***hole at times. I just wish that people would STOP USING MY ****ING NAME. It is getting a bit ridicuolous. I can piss off enough people without them making me look like a total jerk. Now everyone is going to think I:
1. Have multiple accounts
2. Suck for some reason
3. Am constantly rude, mean
4. Have minna
Awesome

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 12:20 PM
It was in Out of Bounds that he was using it. rob doesnt have minna.

But LOL Dre. I was SO looking forward toyour reply. Always funny posts. 8) ;D :D 8)

gorgeousdre
02-23-2009, 12:31 PM
So there are two people with my name? Or, I wonder if that guy was talking about Rob?
Either way, I don't know why you would want to use someone else's name. It ruins their reputation and it also makes you look like an asshat.

The-Dreamcaster
02-23-2009, 12:47 PM
tbh i don't care about Rob in the slightest, hes a complete arse most of the time and he treats me like an idiot. i cba with morons, like aruging to a brick wall.

OthersGirl
02-23-2009, 01:01 PM
Perhaps I should refer to your "golf terminology" post, but wtf does "cba" mean? lmao

The-Dreamcaster
02-23-2009, 01:08 PM
cba = can't be asked,
cbf = can't be.. you get the idea.
i should update to include moret hing i use regularly. i'm on msn at the same time so my typing style is pretty similar.

p1um5mu991er
02-23-2009, 01:47 PM
nobody take bananasmuggler plz

i suppose that everyone has their own special way of being an att'n w*ore, and that's his.

it's just not that funny 99% of the time, and every1 knows that it isn't offensive if it's funny

Jacob2601
02-23-2009, 03:33 PM
rob is ok as an adversary but other than that his behavior is a joke and and so is he thats all there is to say about him really

ghost33
02-24-2009, 06:01 AM
i had a 2k8 hockey username greyghost76.I had alot of haters suprise surprise!So i always played newbeis to beef up my rank and record.So someone named themselves Gayghost76 i though that was amusing to say the least.

OthersGirl
02-24-2009, 07:50 AM
LMFAO

fried_blowney
02-27-2009, 08:44 AM
You would notice that :D

OthersGirl
02-27-2009, 09:02 AM
would notice what? that Master Bater title? LMAO yes, yes, i guess i would. LOL

Im observant.

LOL

Didn't you know?