PDA

View Full Version : G0 win = nascar win, same feeling!!!!

yunatidus4ever
03-03-2009, 09:16 AM
My husband does not understand why I FREAKED out the two times I won a G0 tournament.

Last Sunday, we watched our Nascar race, and I explained to him that it is so similar to a nascar win.

The nascar drivers race the same guys every weekend.

We golf the same players all the time.

There is only one winner, most of the time, it is someone who is regularly a winner at nascar.

There is only one winner, most of the time, it is someone who is regularly a winner at G0.

But every once in a while, a top ten driver makes it to victory lane and it is amazing!!! Awesome!!!

But every once in a while, a top ten golfer gets a win and it is amazing!!! Awesome!!!

So, in essence, he now understands why I got so excited!!!! ;D

J-Mod
03-03-2009, 09:20 AM
You know what it's also kinda like? Winning a golf tournament! LOL

Well, my wife is certainly not into NASCAR (nor am I). But if I could find something to make her understand my Hot Shots Golf obsession, that would be a huge accomplishment. Kudos, Yuna!

Hotshot14
03-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Not to be an idiot, but i no Nascar is very popular........but to be honest i can't stand it at all,
It is actually the only sport that i can not watch at all, like u could say Golf is just some guy hitting a ball into a little white hole with a metal stick.....but with Nascar you can actually sya its a guy driving a car around in a circle and there's nothing else it is, sorry but i can not and never will watch it, hehehe. :P

yunatidus4ever
03-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Not me, Nascar and golf FTW

You have to actually GO TO A RACE I think.

That is when you get the fever. It is not the same until you attend one.

KRONZZZ
03-03-2009, 10:36 AM
got my 6th win last night :) rex long tee kratos

yunatidus4ever
03-03-2009, 10:39 AM
awesome K!!! lvl 18 what out K is on the way!!! :D

Hotshot14
03-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Thatta boy KRONZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!...........lol

zog66
03-09-2009, 09:32 AM
i wouldn't know what it's like . . . my single win was so long ago.

i was actually fighting for wins on a regular basis and had 3 wins, then my ps3 S-T-B just before christmas and I'm terrible now. somehow i lost 2 wins when it died, and i haven't finished 1 or 2 since my ps3 came back.

i have been playing a lot more consistently as of late.

unseen555
03-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Not me, Nascar and golf FTW

You have to actually GO TO A RACE I think.

That is when you get the fever. It is not the same until you attend one.

yeah its just like my dad takes me to the buik invitational every year and its just soo fun!!!

royaltool
03-20-2009, 06:59 AM
i remember my 1st G0 win-- felt like the 1st time--- like---- beep wonk honk honk zoom- roger rabbit ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D