PDA

View Full Version : its 2011 and.........



clint_westwood
03-09-2009, 04:31 AM
ok lads n lassies picture the scene it's 2011 and minna no golf 6 is out for the PS3 in Japan, word is that again it will be 8-10 months before the international release.........

what will you do........


i will buy minna most likely and still buy HSG/EG........or better still, i may just hire it for a few days to check out the online schedule before commiting

Roughdawg4
03-09-2009, 04:34 AM
Maybe I might buy it if its that far away, I dont know yet

interyernan
03-09-2009, 04:49 AM
I'd buy the minna first to tied my over until EG came out but i have lost faith in the international server. I'm not being rude but how hard is the programming to, on a weekly basis, sit there for an hour and created a varied schedule! GDGD i'm not working at the moment if they showed me which button to press i'd bloody well go and do it for them.

ChaoticCry
03-09-2009, 06:12 AM
Unless they go will a simultaneous release, Im definitely grabbing Minna. I will still get the US version when its released, but seeing how different the current versions are, it really isnt too hard of a decision to make.

Elektropop
03-09-2009, 07:10 AM
Naturally I'll get minna first, then buy the euro/usa version when it comes out..

Here's my boring but yet realistic and definitive answer! :)

Roughdawg4
03-09-2009, 07:13 AM
I don't think I care enough to get 2 copies. :)

sennasnit
03-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Unless they go will a simultaneous release, Im definitely grabbing Minna. I will still get the US version when its released, but seeing how different the current versions are, it really isnt too hard of a decision to make.

Not owning Minna myself, i don't know the differences, what are they?
anyone got a link for the new game news? Preferably through google translator.

mcpy2000
03-09-2009, 07:34 AM
I would buy it immediately, I can understand some Japanese, no barriers here. ;)

Reezellthia
03-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Buy minna definitely. Undecided about whether I'll bother with euro version this time.

ChaoticCry
03-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Unless they go will a simultaneous release, Im definitely grabbing Minna. I will still get the US version when its released, but seeing how different the current versions are, it really isnt too hard of a decision to make.

Not owning Minna myself, i don't know the differences, what are they?
anyone got a link for the new game news? Preferably through google translator.



Its basically online where the differences are. To get a good idea, just check out any topic that has any of us complaining about the online experience on our server. Pretty much none of those complaints would apply to Minna.

Dr_Amazak
03-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Buy Minna 6 right away of course.

Unless there is a simultaneous release, and they keep the servers separate like they do now, then I'll buy both.

dimskill
03-12-2009, 10:40 AM
I'm sticking firmly with the European release. Hopefully all you guys will buy Minna, and I can finally win another g0... :)

The-Dreamcaster
03-12-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm sticking firmly with the European release. Hopefully all you guys will buy Minna, and I can finally win another g0... :)


lolololololololololololololololol.

rinoshark
03-12-2009, 10:28 PM
im looking forward to getting ahead of the online curve this time. it took me a long time to learn all the dirty rotten mace cheats, i mean shortcuts to sucess. and id like a tee shirt. where can i get one guys?