PDA

View Full Version : Live Tour Stats?

Greendublin
03-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Poked around a bit but haven't seen anyone talking about a feature that I think would be really cool -- live tournament stats.

In the tournament schedule, if a tournament is currently in session, it would be nice to bring up the scoreboard, even if it were updated at the end of each hole or something. Just to check up on your friends if you're just logging on and want to see what's up, or maybe you bring it up and see your friend in 1st you get to cheer them on with a PSN msg or something.

I know, it would be a lot to ask considering the grievances we have with the scheduling, but in a dream world that's a little feature I could get behind.

ghost33
03-11-2009, 09:01 AM
or better yet all ur friends that u have will have a stat next to their name saying score hole and place.Just thr friends u have listed though so its not so +2 rough on clap hanz.FYI 2k sports did that for u in hockey.it would show if ur friend was in a game or not.If he was in the game it would give score time left in what period.Thus, it should be doable for clap hanz to tell u the stats of the patricular tourney he was in.

cartman1337
03-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Would be cool if they had a result list of tournaments run in the past 12 hours or so too.

yunatidus4ever
03-11-2009, 11:18 AM
of course that would be completely awesome.