PDA

View Full Version : EGWT

clint_westwood
10-08-2008, 06:46 AM
here is the official EU website for this game, the one you click on when you are at the title screen.........this is lame............where do i start with the complaints?, this is how NOT to sell a game.

1) crown field?
2) picture of training course yet listed as okinawa........

come on sony/clap hanz get a timetable up there, get G0 and G1 schedules like they did in the JP version.

i gather the HSG game directs you to the USA site on the start screen?

for me this is the worst advertisment you could give a game.....complete and utter rubbish website.

http://www.everybodysgolfgame.com/pc/index.php

cartman1337
10-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Well, yeah, the site is crap. But so is the site for the US version, although there they do at least have a forum/community to help things along. None of them really offer proper updates. You're likely to find out about new stuff other places before it shows up on those pages... Still, I guess something is better than nothing.

ElectroFox
10-09-2008, 06:05 PM
True the websites are crappy. But i think what we need to complain now is the varietyness in G0 tournies. Crown - Silver - Ociania, same s**t. We should seriously ring up Claphandz to tell them that this sux and include all the courses already. (oh new outfits, whoopie) ???

Stevie_McC
10-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Think there should be more Big Cup matches :P

Same old day in and day out in G1 too...

cartman1337
10-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Umm... "Same old day in and day out in G1 too..."??? Couldn't agree less. My second account was G1 for a while (until someone suddenly quit a tournament I'd finished 5th in, sending me up to 4th and G0 for that account too), and there's most certainly more variety there. 9H tournaments, tournaments with big cup (although quite rare), L.J. tournaments etc., not to mention 5 courses to play with, instead of 3 for G0. Most of the tournaments have normal timer too. G0 is always 18H with fast timer, only 3 courses, and very often Alex in rain, novice in rain and/or strong wind, and of course a few with the other DLC characters too (mostly in rain). While G1 get a few rainy, strong windy tournaments too, the Euro and Safari tournaments in regular conditions more than weigh up for that.

I'd be VERY content if G0 could have the same variety as G1 has!

BGunner
10-21-2008, 10:40 AM
I don't know what you're talking Clint, that EGWT site is great! Especially when you choose the country and the ball is putted into the hole. Awesome, simply awesome! Okay, content is seriously lacking, but that putt thing is classic! Okay, there's a wee bit of sarcasm in this post.

clint_westwood
10-22-2008, 04:50 AM
haa.

i sometimes select spanish as language just to see if the putt misses ???

Roughdawg4
10-22-2008, 04:58 AM
LOL

clint_westwood
10-22-2008, 05:01 AM
lol, i tell ya i had to add it to my favourites list.........what a site man!!

offtopic ( were we ever on a topic??)

dawg was on ebay there just doing my nosey, was thinking of selling my original FFVII (nah course i wont)

but look at some of them prices out there for the game!!

i better get the polish out and start looking after it

Roughdawg4
10-22-2008, 05:18 AM
I have thought about it too. I have a ton of PS games that seem to be worth alot. I think my best one right now is Suikoden II.

clint_westwood
10-22-2008, 06:06 AM
i still got resi evil directors cut from 1998 but a bit scratched, plays fine but not pleasing on the eye...

i do regret gathering all my PS one games and chucking them into a polythene bag and left to sit in the corner of my garage >:(

interyernan
10-22-2008, 06:49 AM
Clint is it the picture side of the disc that's dirty or is it the info side? If it's the info side then you can get that cleaned for a couple of quid from any gamestation or game shop, if you send it to me i can do it for you, gor cleaning machine in my shop. Resi directors is worth a packet - i've a 2 disc version of it that came with the directors cut and normal version is slightly different packaging.

clint_westwood
10-22-2008, 06:58 AM
its the playing side thats scrathed si

interyernan
10-22-2008, 07:40 AM
As i said check out your local game retailer and see if they have a cleaning machine, for the sake of a couple of quid it's well worth it, especially for the fantastic voice acting:

" Here Jill, the master of unlocking"
"Oh Barry"

PRICELESS!