PDA

View Full Version : costume costs are shocking.

clint_westwood
10-09-2008, 07:45 AM
shoinan has informed us that the PSN network has the costume packs up................at.........

wait for it.....................

Roughdawg4
10-09-2008, 08:17 AM
I wasn't going to buy them anyway, but at least this really makes my decision easy.

clint_westwood
10-09-2008, 08:25 AM
i mean FFS ........... can anyone justify these costs

any chance of someone in the US checking their PSN store to find out the cost in dollars please

Shaq33Cavs33
10-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I don't think we have the costumes yet!! ...There was NO update this week either.

Bunmeister24
10-09-2008, 03:23 PM
I got no interest in buying costumes anyway, but for that much takes the p**s!!

Characters, courses, fair enough as long as the price is reasonable. But then theres being greedy and this is it i think!

Oh and remember another costume pack is on its way soon! yipee! ::) get your 3.99 at the ready!

interyernan
10-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Sorry all but i've gone and done it! Maybe i have to much money, maybe i'm a sad twat. Who knows! I just got in from work and downloaded the costume pack. F*^K ME what a waste. Alex dressed in something Princess Lea might have doned in Star Wars, Bjorn in 6 colours of the best YMCA-ness, Fernando kung fu fighting. The only saving grace is the Sasha costume of chinese dress goodness. Is it wrong to be horny? I wonder! Jessica Rabbit used to give me wood so maybe its okay?!?
To you all, don't bother! Come to think of it why the hell have i even bothered, i don't use any of these characters through choice!
Someone kill me now! Please!

Roughdawg4
10-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Jessica Rabbit was hot, but this costume pack is not. I am glad I didn't buy it.

cartman1337
10-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Sorry, Inter. I have only one bullet left, and I need it myself, as I too bought the damn thing. ;) Is there one there for Alex too? Have tried out Bjorn, L.J. ans Sasha so far. Sasha looks pretty hot to be sure, but that's about it. Truthfully Bjorn fits his sailor uniform too, but I don't think I'll be using him much more than I already have though...

rowdybusch
10-09-2008, 08:21 PM
$2.99 US is not that bad of a price...
I think I might go for it

Stevie_McC
10-10-2008, 06:27 AM
That's blown it! Was looking forward to see what I got for my money... Not quite so excited now ;)

rinoshark
10-12-2008, 01:19 PM
lol, you guys are g a y!!! cant wait to see you guys in your fancy outfits!!!

rinoshark
10-12-2008, 01:22 PM
one question, can you wear that kung foo outfit on anyone. that sounds HOT!

clint_westwood
10-13-2008, 03:41 AM
well i went and got them and have not used them once ............what a complete idiot i am

at $2.99 you guys have got it wayyyyyyyyy better than us price wise.

inter's right, not one of these characters i use in G0, novice without rain is sophie or suzuki

intermediate is always alex or felipe

expert is anya, but generally we get thrown either gloria or kratos for sale purposes in G0

ah well there goes my spare change on my PSN account

silly fool

cartman1337
10-13-2008, 04:04 AM
Actually I've used Bjorn a couple of times in novice tournaments. Especially those where I can choose clubs. Give him a Big Magnum to give him some extra power, and an Infinity ball to give him a little extra spin and control (unless there's rain, of course) and he's still one of the most precise (highest control) novice players around... Haven't used him as such since the costumes were released, though, but it'll come, I'm sure.

As for the other characters; no way am I ever gonna use Nick or L.J. in a tournament, unless the tournament is them only. Have been using them in a couple of game rooms to increase their loyalty and try the costumes, but that's about it.

Intermediate; I liked playing Sasha very much before, so I might just give her another go in a tournament, for nostalgic reasons, if there's a free choice of clubs. And Fernando isn't all that bad either, except his approach.

I still end up using the same characters if I have a choice though, so the costumes are only used in stroke game rooms to show 'em off. Unless we get some costume character only tournaments soon. I'm almost surprised they haven't pushed any on us as of yet...