PDA

View Full Version : Hole 5

Roughdawg4
03-19-2009, 11:29 AM
a

Miill
03-25-2009, 08:37 AM
This green (or very close prox) is reachable, but only with perfect conditions. 300+ car, lotsa wind in your back and a perfect turtle. Aim at right foot of mountain, it will bounce on the rear flanks and roll towards green. Still need luck to avoid bushes and bunkers.

reeja19
04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
I finally drove this yesterday, with full rabbit, 24yd boost and 7.1m wind. I will post a video when I get around to it.

fried_blowney
04-18-2009, 04:33 PM
I pulled this off on REG with a rabbit with Kratos thru the mountain. Definitely a risky shot as you can run into a multitide of things but if you get through u have a decent pitch to the green or if really lucky an eagle putt.

MasonR
04-18-2009, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I made a 2 here on my record 9out for the course. Actually went with a rabbit instead of a turtle though, aim left of the tree, I find this gives more of a chance of getting a friendly mountain kick if you get a short boost, since you're hit into the rock wall that faces the green instead of hitting over it, causing a deflection towards the green. For anyone confused just take a peak at the mountains near the green, you'll see what I mean.