PDA

View Full Version : HSG Future Gameplay Suggestion

bestcorner24
10-20-2008, 02:14 PM
About a month ago, I came up with an idea to start a season tournament for the PSP using the HSG: OT2 console. So far, it has been a success. 2 or more people seem to be joining every week. I have advertised this tournament on websites such as PlayStation.com for the U.S.A and the U.K. HSG Forums. I have also advertised it on gamespot.com So far there is just U.S.A participation, but hopefully it will become a more diverse competition worldwide, especially with players from Japan. With this being said, is it possible that HSG Season Tournaments be held for the PS3 and PSP worldwide with individual and team concepts; like there are for televised XBOX 360 consoles, such as the CGS Season (Championship Gaming Series), where they have team drafting, U.S. Season Tournaments, Playoffs, and worldwide championships. With the popularity of the HSG series, I believe something like this could work out in the near future, during the summer, with the PS3 and PSP consoles. There could be a season using all the golf courses in the game, with Major Championships being the harder courses. Then there could be something like a Ryder Cup, where the best players from the U.S.A, Japan, and other countries compete on courses, which are not included in the game, that are designed specifically for Match Play/ Foursomes/One-on-One (individual Match Play) competition. I feel this is something that HSG producers and designers should take a look at. Personally, I think it would be a success!

-bestcorner24/ Griffin

P.S. does that sound like a good idea guys?

Roughdawg4
10-20-2008, 02:19 PM
We just did a Ryder Cup :o

royaltool
10-21-2008, 08:25 AM
id be willing to join!!!!!