PDA

View Full Version : Where'd ya'll go?

Scotty9678
04-18-2009, 11:53 PM
I don't see as many Int'l people playing Minna as I thought I would when I got it. Please don't tell me it's cause the Int'l schedule improved...I mean Minna's schedule still is LOADS better...

Is it cause of the g0 madness? I just got my first pod in 43 attempts, so yeah it's A LOT harder than the Int'l server. And I guess it's the chit chat n friend factor...

Still I think it'd be cool if we could ALL (maybe not all but more than 5 would be fun) join a g0 together and see what we could do.

MasonR
04-19-2009, 12:32 AM
I had to shut Minna down while my PS3 was dead, was lucky enough to have room on my friend's PS3 for the 9gb that HSG took up and didn't want to play in the solely in the big leagues when I would be rusty and out of form 90% of the time.

PS3 is back though, so I'll be playing Minna again regularly, 12 more to wins to go until Mr. Actually played in a tournament the other morning before my flight took off (HSG was dead) and almost won the damned thing, but I forgot to hole out on the final hole.

I will say though that if we're peak hours on HSG there's not much chance you'll see me playing Minna. Gotta support the server, and it's as fun as ever with how well some of these guys have been playing lately. Minna will still be where it's at after midnight, of course.

cars123456789
04-19-2009, 04:01 AM
with my ps3 dieing on me, i have not dload the minna game again with getting back to go and getting players max again, sending hdd off to see if anyone can get data off, thats my last chance. then i will not play minna again, be on hsg getting pizs again and level 20 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

KRONZZZ
04-19-2009, 05:03 AM
Im still there but to be honest with the international server in great form i cant seem to balance the 2 as much as before. I do agree though that minna is still the better of the two games online and im hella glad i have it

reeja19
04-20-2009, 05:13 PM
I will be back to minna just as soon as i get 3 more wins to reach level 20 on hsg. Although, hsg is still going to get alot of play time with the improvements.

johnboru
04-20-2009, 06:05 PM
I need to get back into Minna - Hardly played online.

Was taking things all a bit too casually over there - rushed through challenge mode with bare minmun of tours to open characters, who are all woefully underdeveloped - and got demoted back to G3 after 20 tours (most of which I quit, thinking I had 40 like on the HSG server). Through a mixture of anger and shame, I battled back to G2 with 4 pods in 4 tours... but have yet to win there.

The last tour I played was a G3, Safari 18H Jasmine only and scraped a podium with -17 The winner was -22.

Much better pod prizes though... I saw a walking Xmas Tree the other day with a little face poking out of it. Freaky.

yunatidus4ever
04-20-2009, 06:11 PM
i hear ya john, i did the same thing. since i got demoted to g3 i have not had much desire to go back, plus the schedule is great on OOB now, but i will probably go back sometime soon!