PDA

View Full Version : Woot! Level up!

MasonR
10-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Just the other night I got my 5th G0 win on Minna No Golf and got promoted to Level 17. ^^

It was a Novice/Stand/Rough +2 tournament at Euro 9H Out. 40+ people picked Sophie, as did I, lucky for me it rained on the first par 5, meaning only 5 eags and allowing me to keep my spot with a 260 point bird. #9 was unreachable with the wind, allowing me to comfortably hit two 3w shots to a perfect wedge distance. Hit it to a meter and sank the putt for -9. All fairways, all greens, made every putt and actually won. There was a group of people one shot back on the last hole who all had wedges for their 3rd shot. My points sucked (ya know, lack of a 800+ point eag because I suck apparently), so I was just waiting for my 10th runner up finish to come on the strength of some douche holing out in a 6mph crosswind with low B control. Lucky me, didn't happen. Won by a clear shot, I was elated of course.

5 more to go for my next level up. ^^

Roughdawg4
10-28-2008, 04:09 AM
Congrats man. Seems like level 20 would be a really huge accomplishment. Reaching 17 there might be 20 for us :)

rowdybusch
10-28-2008, 05:52 AM
Way to go MasonR!

I get smoked just playing you guys, I can't imagine the competition on the jp server

interyernan
10-28-2008, 05:58 AM
Well played Mace The Ace. There could be big money in this for you, have you thought about setting up a Hot Shots Tutorial school and building an army of Euro/American/Canadians to invade the Japanese Server and wage war on their unbeleivable ability?