PDA

View Full Version : Maxed out characters download question

johnboru
04-24-2009, 02:26 AM
Ok... I have Minna and have been racing through the challenge section to try and gain loyalty for the characters but am quite frankly bored after doing the same thing already on HSG months ago.

If I download the patch that maxes all the characters out, will I lose my online record and status?

Ok, it's not such a big deal as I am a lowly G2 on Minna, but I am having to weigh up whether I max my characters via a download to give me a better chance of competing now or plug away for weeks filling up the loyalty levels....

Roughdawg4
04-24-2009, 04:11 AM
There is a patch for that? Or is that just a new save. I assume if you do copy to a new save you will lose your stats

Scotty9678
04-24-2009, 04:16 AM
he has to mean a game save, which is what I'm sure most people would have recommended to begin with...yes, you'll lose your online progress and record.

johnboru
04-24-2009, 05:01 AM
Cheers... guess I will play a few G2 tours and if I get demoted, it's 'hello game save'

cars123456789
04-24-2009, 05:27 AM
if u only in g2 then i would get a game save u need them max out.

johnboru
04-24-2009, 06:28 AM
Hmmm - the only game save I found was on gamfaqs (Mace's) and my characters have more loyalty than those and Sapphire (Anya) has to be beaten... Lucky I kept my own save file...

sheddog
04-24-2009, 06:30 AM
any idea were i can get a maxed minna save cars? recently deleted mine when our schedule got sorted but with next few months lookin doomed gonna start minna again >:(

MasonR
04-24-2009, 09:06 AM
Don't know if anyone has a save file with max loyalty available for public use. I would think there's only two or three people with everyone maxed on Minna aside from myself. Honestly I'd go ahead and post that save but I don't like the idea of just handing over my pbs and records.

The save I have on GameFAQs is just there to give newcomers a headstart on Minna so they have all the characters and courses, minus Anya (because the ending vid is sweet).

To be fair, you don't need max loyalty with a character to succeed on Minna, although it helps. Just be sure to be at Level 4 or higher for a tournament. Just chip away at it, if you have 10 mins before a tournament with say...Bloom, and he's not maxed, go and quit a few matches against Anya to boost it up a little.

sheddog
04-24-2009, 09:34 AM
no probs mace i used your save of gamefaqs b4 its just soul destroying maxing characters again lol onto my 3rd ps3 and had to do it 2 many times....saves backed up now ;D

johnboru
04-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Don't know if anyone has a save file with max loyalty available for public use. I would think there's only two or three people with everyone maxed on Minna aside from myself. Honestly I'd go ahead and post that save but I don't like the idea of just handing over my pbs and records.

The save I have on GameFAQs is just there to give newcomers a headstart on Minna so they have all the characters and courses, minus Anya (because the ending vid is sweet).

To be fair, you don't need max loyalty with a character to succeed on Minna, although it helps. Just be sure to be at Level 4 or higher for a tournament. Just chip away at it, if you have 10 mins before a tournament with say...Bloom, and he's not maxed, go and quit a few matches against Anya to boost it up a little.

Yes it is a great vid and a shame its not on the non-Japanese versions... Some sweet touches and nice to see a bit of (the real) Shigeki Maruyama.

cars123456789
04-24-2009, 11:07 AM
i think kb may have mace not to sure o i did have lol.

Roughdawg4
04-24-2009, 11:14 AM
I dont have a minna save, but it is simple to max out, just buy a turbo controller. I maxed out all my characters by leaving my ps3 on a few nights :)

cars123456789
04-24-2009, 11:16 AM
lmfao bro wish i got one.

Scotty9678
04-24-2009, 06:53 PM
I'll give you mine if you still want it...

all characters maxed except Sheety Mayumura (@12) and Nick (@6)

*just saw your alby topic...doubt you want the save now...cool shots and a win trump loyalty

KRONZZZ
04-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Sophie -ann has one that she gave me and i believe i still have it .. it maxes out about 85% of the characters, it helped me alot lol. And to boot you start as a level 16 lmao

johnboru
04-24-2009, 09:58 PM
I'll give you mine if you still want it...

all characters maxed except Sheety Mayumura (@12) and Nick (@6)

*just saw your alby topic...doubt you want the save now...cool shots and a win trump loyalty

Thanks for the offer... but I reckon I will plug away and do things the 'normal' way after I got that win. Like a lot of people are saying, loyalty levels of 4 are enough to make a character competitive and it doesn't really take too long to do that. I am focusing on the usual suspects first (Anya, Kate, Gloria, Alex, Felipe, Sophie, Sackboy, Jasmine and Suzuki) before moving on to the others.

Frozen_Walkers
05-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Just got Minna and it's updating right now. it should be done by oh I don't know wednesday? anyway, anyone care to point me to where I can find a save file for characters and courses unlocked? Imagine you are Bruce Willis flying an air Taxi and I am Milla Jovovich dropped into the back of your taxi making big balaboom and all I can say is.. P P P PL PL PLEA PLEAS PLEASE H H HE HEL HELP PLEASE HELP :'( autowash..........

MasonR
05-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Here's a link to a save that has all courses, and every character except Anya unlocked (the ending vid is worth it, that's why I left it like that). Loyalty isn't stellar though, I literally posted this the first week I had Minna.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/save/930083.html

EDIT: Just saw that Scotty had a better save uploaded somewhere.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/agff542/n/MinnaSave_rar

Frozen_Walkers
05-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks Mason

You are my Bruce Willis

autowash

KRONZZZ
05-15-2009, 10:03 PM
How are you liking minna so far Frozen ?

Megaman80
05-26-2009, 10:40 PM
i agree with Mason, i myself also got all maxed

cmartyn32
10-06-2012, 03:26 PM
where do you get game saves? I am having a reaol hard time finding g3s to play and would love to be a g2

Blaze27
10-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Gamesaves won't help you here man, even if you use someone elses gamesave and there like G1 or something you'll be a G3 no matter what, and it doesn't help when you revive a thread that is over 3 years old.

dimskill
10-07-2012, 02:02 AM
To be fair, reviving the old thread is exactly what he should do if he wants to know something. That said, Blaze is correct. You can copy over someone else's game stats, but not someone else's tour stats, as they are tied to the account name.

Blaze27
10-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Oh sorry Dimskill buddy on some forums people get upset when they revive a thread that is 3/5 years old, guess I got used to that haha :D

Yeah I know it sucks I wish we could copy someones online rank, as it would actually make online stronger and more active (so people can play against there friends), because we all know how dead OoB is right now lol.

dimskill
10-07-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm going to disagree there. Arguably bad enough to be able to have someone else's personal stats (pbs etc) and show them off as your own, but Grades are earned. That said, of course, if you tour in an unearned grade, you are usually found out pretty quickly.