PDA

View Full Version : What lobby does everyone hang in on Minna?

yunatidus4ever
04-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Played for a couple hours today, and not a soul to talk to..... so were is everyone hanging at who plays? I got so bored I decided to start cheering on in English, bet they loved that!

johnboru
04-25-2009, 10:10 PM
I normally pile into the top lobby that isn't full - then hang around the G0s with rabbit heads or the bloke on stilts with a pet raptor (they have much better pod prizes). I have only ever seen two people I know from our server... G0 Mr_Chips and G1 Captainzee...

KRONZZZ
04-25-2009, 11:56 PM
I just usually hit up the main lobby or the ones just below it .. Sometimes i play league with KBongg, Reeja etc or just game rooms and tours when nobody is about .. usually i see at least one familiar face like Sophie-Anne, Scotty, Kbongg, Reej, Canillo, Smug hanging around. Monday when i get back to some gaming i think ill be playing alot of minna so i hope to see you there Yuni!

Scotty9678
04-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Add Int'l people to your friends list whenever you can...

If you see them playing minna but aren't sure where they are, go to a leaderboard, sort by friends, then click R3 and pick that friend, press X to see their stats and then press X again to meet friend in their lobby...

As for me, if no one is on or I don't feel like talking I like going to the campfire lobby and standing in the fire. :)