PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Kronzzz, your new MINNA moderator!

yunatidus4ever
05-22-2009, 07:44 AM
We have been making many changes here at www.hotshotsgolf.com (http://www.hotshotsgolf.com), and I would just like to introduce everyone here to some of our new website moderators!

Kronzzz is now your Minna no golf moderator! This new position is going to put more focus on the Minna game, so throw your questions and ideas to Kronzzz, he is our new Minna man!

Thank you and welcome aboard Kronzzz!

J-Mod
05-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Can you teach me Japanese? ;D

Actually, I could use a translation guide for those comments that everybody posts between holes. I press L2 and browse the menu of possible replies, but I have NO idea what anything says. I'm pretty sure the one for "Nice Ace!" starts with a character that looks like a letter "I". Cause you know, I hit a lot of hole-in-ones. (Yeah right. It's the robots from Japan who keep sinking the ball off the tee. Those guys are sick!)

yunatidus4ever
05-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Can you teach me Japanese? ;D

Actually, I could use a translation guide for those comments that everybody posts between holes. I press L2 and browse the menu of possible replies, but I have NO idea what anything says. I'm pretty sure the one for "Nice Ace!" starts with a character that looks like a letter "I". Cause you know, I hit a lot of hole-in-ones. (Yeah right. It's the robots from Japan who keep sinking the ball off the tee. Those guys are sick!)

I just say it in English. After all, ~I dont speak japanese!

I do think they only say "pre-programmed" replies in games. I do not ever see anything not recognizable, so in other words, they do not say "gg, nw, nbs, nes, wtg, nice putt, holy crap! Nice one J-mod!" or anything else for that matter....

But a translation of the preprogrammed words would be an interesting thing to try to accomplish. What about comparing them to ours and see if they are similar?

kumanzc
05-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Didn't Mace or Shihiko already do that somewhere. If not I can probably do it for you next time I put Minna in my PS3.

yunatidus4ever
05-22-2009, 10:39 AM
http://www.hotshotsgolf.com/index.php/topic,4493.msg53903.html#msg53903

I have moved the translation idea topic to a new topic, posted above. Now lets get back to congratulating my buddy Kronzzz!!!!

;) ;D ;)

OthersGirl
05-22-2009, 10:47 AM
Yeah, KRONZZZ, way to go and welcome to the team. I know you'll do a good job. You're a great member, and I think everyone was pretty much in agreement that you would be an asset to have on board. We welcome you to the family.

Be warned everyone, the Mod-Squad is On The Grow!!!

Roughdawg4
05-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the team man :)

Scotty9678
05-22-2009, 03:29 PM
This place is beginning to remind me of my job where I literally have no less then 14 supervisors who on any given day can tell me tasks to do...

KRONZZZ
05-22-2009, 11:08 PM
Thanks guys!

And yes please send any ideas my way you might have regarding the game, forum or anything in general and ill do the same, Were really trying to give us Minna lovers and future Minna lovers a great little corner of the board devoted to this amazing game. Perhaps in the future if planned properly we may have a minna only site based tournament which i think would be great fun what do you guys think? any and all feedback from you guys is always welcome and encouraged.

Regards,

K