PDA

View Full Version : My Online ID

Morpheus
11-11-2008, 08:18 AM
FYI, i have a 2nd PSN ID that you may see me around in ---> HotShotsGolf-com

Thats typically the one i use when i'm just playing pick-up games, promoting the site and all.

cartman1337
11-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Can't remember ever seeing you around with that profile name, but it's good to know, just in case. :)

So in that spirit, I might as well "come out of the closet", so to speak, and reveal the name of my second account PSN ID too. I don't use it much lately, especially after it, too, reached G0, but if you see him, know that it's me. ;)

And the name? Jacque_Clouseau... And yes, I'm a movie buff. ;)

Morpheus
11-11-2008, 09:39 AM

um....never heard of "Jacque_Clouseau". Is this any sort of reference to Jacques Cousteau? the famous oceanographer/diver? We had to watch his videos in science class once a week back in high school!! I loved it!!

cartman1337
11-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Well, the name does include a typo, it's certainly supposed to be Jacques and not Jacque, but oh well...

So you've never seen the Pink Panther movies? Too bad for you. ;) Peter Sellers at his best. :)

So it's supposed to be Jacques Clouseau, the famous French detective from the Sûréte... ;)

Morpheus
11-11-2008, 09:56 AM
seems like i remotely remember of some detective show like that. The only pink panther i'm really familiar with is the cartoon one..hehe.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc280/brattybabe54/slideshowjpg4.jpg

cartman1337
11-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Yes, it's based on the movie series. The little detective figure to the right of your picture there is Clouseau. I've dressed up my lobby character to resemble that as much as possible too. ;)

Roughdawg4
11-11-2008, 10:02 AM

um....never heard of "Jacque_Clouseau". Is this any sort of reference to Jacques Cousteau? the famous oceanographer/diver? We had to watch his videos in science class once a week back in high school!! I loved it!!

Never heard of Jacques, really. And you are a movie buff too right. I figured you would have heard that name before.