PDA

View Full Version : Minna no Golf 5 Extras 50% Off Playstation Store!

KRONZZZ
07-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Just saw this on Shihiko's site so for anybody who just picked up minna or anyone who has held off buying all the addon's now is a great chance!
The sale is from today to July 30th.

Optimus_Prime
07-16-2009, 11:28 AM
All of the Minna DLC is 50% off until July 30th?!

Hmmmmm....

So... tempted... to get... Minna. Must... resist. :p

J-Mod
07-16-2009, 11:50 AM
Give in. You know you want to. I'm just ticked that I paid for the Minna downloads a few weeks ago. Pokergek and I got totally hosed on that one.

Minna is the big show though. That's where the best of the best test their chops. I recently made G1 and won my first G1 tour, so now I'm Level 16 in Minna. I'll be Mister status in no time. Yeah, right.

Optimus_Prime
07-16-2009, 01:52 PM
What's the best, cheapest place to buy Minna? (I'm going to regret this. I just know it. :p)

The PS
07-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Maybe i'll check it to whats the prize now of minna?

KRONZZZ
07-16-2009, 02:03 PM
OP it can be had for as cheap as 40$ on ebay or playasia, i think the hong kong version is a bit cheaper for some strange reason.

Optimus_Prime
07-16-2009, 03:21 PM
Man, I was thisclose to buying it. Times are a bit tight right now, and I'm thinking maybe Madden + Battlefield 1943 may have more value than Minna + DLC (even half-off) since I know I'd still play OOB. If I hadn't just splurged on Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero WT, I think I would've jumped on it. *sigh* I hope Sony and Clap Hanz offers the ability to play both a domestic and combined world server in the next game like OT2.

J-Mod
07-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Oooh, Rock Band 2. If only my wife had any interest in video games. I'd be all over that one. I can picture our family band rocking out right now. Oh well, time to forget those pipe dream fantasies and stick to the late night golf while everyone's asleep. Hot Shots Golf, my guilty pleasure.

KRONZZZ
07-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Hey J is your wife as tempted as mine to throw your PS3 out of a moving car on a busy highway lol

Frozen_Walkers
07-16-2009, 04:07 PM
I have rockband on xbox 360 version. play it a couple of them. think I'm gonna ebay it. :(

gypsyball
07-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Man, I was thisclose to buying it. Times are a bit tight right now, and I'm thinking maybe Madden + Battlefield 1943 may have more value than Minna + DLC (even half-off) since I know I'd still play OOB. If I hadn't just splurged on Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero WT, I think I would've jumped on it. *sigh* I hope Sony and Clap Hanz offers the ability to play both a domestic and combined world server in the next game like OT2.
That would be nice if they did.

ISUZorro
07-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Oooh, Rock Band 2. If only my wife had any interest in video games. I'd be all over that one. I can picture our family band rocking out right now. Oh well, time to forget those pipe dream fantasies and stick to the late night golf while everyone's asleep. Hot Shots Golf, my guilty pleasure.

Oh good it's not just me! haha Rockband 2 is an excellent starter videogame if your wife likes music at all. It may take some peer pressure to get her started, but I bet you could get her on microphone or guitar! Good luck!

flare074
07-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Oh good it's not just me! haha Rockband 2 is an excellent starter videogame if your wife likes music at all. It may take some peer pressure to get her started, but I bet you could get her on microphone or guitar! Good luck!

The best part is if you can get your wife/girlfriend on drums. That's always fun.