PDA

View Full Version : HSG:OOB Lobby improvement

The-Dreamcaster
11-21-2008, 03:13 AM
Right, first post i've started off, but i'm no stranger to forums.

My idea is simple and probably wouldn't be too hard to implement.
I often find i have a really awkward time to wait before a tournament, say 10minutes before it starts. Not long enough for a game room, but too short to do anything except float around the lobby.

What i would like to see is a door of somekind in the lobby, that leads you to the courses you can play. You play individual holes and get a little bit of practice in, before you play the tournament. Should your tournament start while your here, it will automatically take you to it..

It can get a little dull when you don't feel like talking to people in the lobby.

yasdad
11-21-2008, 03:22 AM
Nice idea :) To simplify it even further, the developers could just add a "Quick Practice" option to the menu when you hit triangle. Although programming a door (or doors) into the lobby would look much better and probably be a fairly simple mod :)

Marrow_Farmer
11-21-2008, 05:20 AM
How about the time showing on screen or a reminder of a tourny start when you are in a friendly game. Nowt worse than thinking you've got time for a quick 9 then missing tourny by minutes :(

Then again I suppose some kind of time piece attached to my wrist would probably work just as well but that would be crazy :D

Morpheus
11-21-2008, 06:43 AM
lol

ne98
11-27-2008, 01:51 PM
i want more exotic lobby or change da main lobby each day like 1 day da regular lobby 1 day bsr lobby etc . and make more stuff 2 play w/ soccer ball gd start but add moooooooooore ;D

MasonR
11-27-2008, 02:35 PM
3 hole games are perfect for when you have less than 10 minutes until a game.

clint_westwood
11-28-2008, 08:55 AM
i want a special G0 lobby room 69, where we can watch dodgy films to relax before a tour.............oh hang on thats coming shortly with my new G0 clubhouse in HOME!!!! ;D

The-Dreamcaster
12-10-2008, 04:53 AM
i'm so there clint.
as an additional idea, you could cycle the lobbies every week meaning not everyone is stuck in lobby 1-1 with the rubbish beige and red seats. Safari lobby with the animals plz.