PDA

View Full Version : Blocked from tourneys?

Morpheus
11-22-2008, 05:59 AM
I logged on this morning to play MNG, its like 9p there (peak time), yet no tourney is available for me to join until after midnight?!? During the 9, 10, and 11p time slots there are plenty of G2 tourneys that aren't filled up, but when i hit my square they ALL disappear until i move the time slot 3 hours out. Can't really tell the details of the tourney other than the obvious icons they are showing, and everything appears normal, nothing different than before.

Can they detect somehow where a player originates from and block them from playing during certain times? Or am i just having more issues with my account?

Thanx, M.

kumanzc
11-22-2008, 06:46 AM
If you have a chance take some screen shots of what you see and I'll have my wife decipher them for you.

Reezellthia
11-22-2008, 10:25 AM
I know in the past there have been tourneys speciafically for people living in certain regions of japan. You can change your "nationality" to one of these but its very hard to do unless you know japanese! I've left my nationality blank because I have no idea which one corresponds to GBR.
This is an option under where you choose your favourite character etc, nothing to do with the origin of your psn account.