PDA

View Full Version : your impression on Minna

Frozen_Walkers
09-12-2009, 11:31 AM
I was touring Minna last night on G1 safari Long T expert only, Now, my PB on HSG is -14 [ I think ] but -18 on Minna. After 14 hole my score was -16 and was in second place. I though I can win this and get me a new PB and then Bam Bam Bogey - Par - par -bird finished with -16 and out of pod position. Stupid mistake on my part to lose focus and think way too ahead.

question for players on Minna: Do you think G1 Minna is harder than G0 HSG?

KRONZZZ
09-12-2009, 09:38 PM
HA yes g1 over there is pretty much g0 here m8 .. i made it through on one block but g0 has me shaking my head so far, its just nuts man .. i managed a pod in 4 tours so far but came close to podding in the other 3 .. not impossible but it will challenge you to bring your "A" game every time

PizzaGuy8042
09-13-2009, 07:39 AM
I'm still unlocking things in Minna and don't have Infinity equipment, but in my first g3 tour I shot -10 on HL 9h and barely got a pod. If that's g3, g1 must be insane! One thing I noticed about the tours is that they fill long before the start, so you have to book early and wait.

Frozen_Walkers
09-13-2009, 11:15 AM
Yes PG G2 and G3 tourney often booked way ahead of time especially Highland and Okinawa . these 2 courses are japanese heaven even G3 shoot high score. and also you can almost never be able to jump even if you see 10 or 15 spots in the jump time slot.

jleviathan
09-13-2009, 04:08 PM
many many more people play there so the compititon is great
lol plus its in japanese
as for the game its self just differnt dont think it all that much harder
kinda like the metric putting better