PDA

View Full Version : what the deal ???

Frozen_Walkers
09-29-2009, 01:56 AM
I don't get prize system on minna. saw a g2 with no g1 tourney stat with red sport bike while my 1st place on g1 were red hair , sword and some aprons. I detect a conspiracy :p

MasonR
09-29-2009, 02:03 AM
I've gotten a grand total of one cool prize for winning G0 tournaments, those green stilts (with a shirt so ugly makes me not want to use the stilts!). It's usually female hair or a face or something.

I'm guessing there's absolutely no correlation between the difficulty of the win and coolness of the prize.

All those armor sets you see are G1 prizes iirc, that and the samurai gear as well.

For the most part you're SOL if you don't like dressing up as a 13 year-old girl. >_<

Frozen_Walkers
09-29-2009, 02:15 AM
lol I do actually :p just got 2nd place on oceania long T with sophie only tour - 14
my prize was another hair .

MasonR
09-29-2009, 02:49 AM
Thing I love about Minna is that I'm still getting prizes.

Thing I do not love about Minna is that I just got another blasted FACE.

Boo.

MasonR
09-29-2009, 03:26 AM
Ooh they've mixed it up a bit....yellow bowtie.

The-Dreamcaster
09-29-2009, 05:59 AM
oo a yellow bowtie.. and i really really really need more prizes back on homeland..
still can't wait to unlock all manner of odd things in Minnaland.
I might use the same look there for laughs..

Manga Hair:Brown
Boy 1
Felipe Shades
Black shirt
Wooden Club

that reminds me, there are lots of items in HSGland that have *somethingsomething*: Brown. but no other alternatives, in Minna, can you get blonde manga hair, and end up looking like Naruto or other variations, like the bunches hair, which you can only get in Sophie bubblegum pink..

Frozen_Walkers
09-29-2009, 02:21 PM
the blond manga hair look nice. I think it's prolly G0 prize. got angel wing from G2 pod but a lousy hair in G1 win :(

PizzaGuy8042
09-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Man! I've been trying to get to G0 on Minna, when in fact, all the good stuff is in G2! I've always thought that the game lools at your profile and gives you something girly if you're a guy.

Frozen_Walkers
09-29-2009, 04:30 PM
I personally like G2 better :p you can get pretty good prize for 1st place
oh and I think you can get a better prize when pod 1st with new pb [ not sure but seem that way ]

MasonR
09-30-2009, 12:46 AM
Lame, stopped getting prizes for pods.:mad:

OthersGirl
09-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Again I say, it is SO NOT FAIR that we do not have the same prizes available on our server. Why are we such red-headed step children? GIVE US THE COOL PRIZES DANGIT!!!