PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

interyernan
12-01-2008, 03:14 PM
I just want to say a big thank you to Clint, mason and smug for all the help they have provided me and others with getting set up on the minna circuit. I'll never leave the EGWT/OOB server but my time scales are changing with work and social etc and now find myself available to play more during the day. Whilst online today (Jap peak evening time) there were no less than 1500+ people online and tourneys were everywhere with 40+people in each one. Cheers for the translation guides and the breakdown of what to get and where, i found it very helpful and am looking forward to trying to better my game by playing against not only some old friends but the new faces. I've even found friends on the Japanese server that have seen me about on our server and have now added me as a friend.

the_smug_one
12-01-2008, 03:54 PM
You're very welcome.

Although it should be noted that Mace has been a much bigger contributor to the Minna (and general HSG-related) knowledge base than I'll ever be.

MasonR
12-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Now I feel extra obligated to finish that rules topic. :P

*runs*

You're welcome though, it's just great to see so many players from our server playing this game.

clint_westwood
12-03-2008, 05:53 AM
:'(

pass me a hanky!!!

your welcome inter, i only gave you the best place to buy it link ;D

but yeah mace has helped with the translation pictures, even more so.......no more booking a tour waiting 15 mins then fiding its TRAD only lol

i printed off mace's pics things of the +2 etc and keep in the minna box for ready reference