PDA

View Full Version : minna hell pt2

deezphone
01-17-2010, 11:25 AM
so after getting the best start of my life on a 9 hole on safari (170yd chip in eagle on first hole and an ace which nearly made me crap myself on the 2nd hole... i hit a SBS ball and it went RIGHT IN the cup... no roll or anything)

i ended up getting 4th place?!?!?!?!?!!? (out of like 30)

the people who beat me had the same stroke count but higher scores ... 1st and second being separated by 15 points

they cheat! lol

rinoshark
01-17-2010, 11:55 AM
just another day on minna my friend

Windup76
01-17-2010, 12:02 PM
The stroke count is obvious so, I guess the question to ask is how are these guys racking up the high scores? Backspin or, spiral shots? It would be nice to have a view mode or spy mode to watch a selected player. It would certainly help me pick up a few pointers.

deezphone
01-17-2010, 12:51 PM
chip ins are worth more than puts, homing and rising shots (using super top or superback spin and hitting the pin) are worth more than chip ins... basically the harder the shot you pull off the more its worth... also stay on the fairways and out of bunkers and youll get more points

Optimus_Prime
01-17-2010, 01:12 PM
If someone gets like a 7x homing eagle it's worth a bunch of points. Way more than an ace that goes straight in the cup. Unfair, but true. Moral of the story is go for homing shots except when the cup is on a moderate to severe break. Those try to go for SDBS (super diagonal backspin) so you can spiral it. Nothing worse than failed homers.

gypsyball
01-17-2010, 02:13 PM
they are human robots in minna.

deezphone
01-17-2010, 02:55 PM
ive had failed homers and failed risers... never a failed spiral yet... ive seen videos though...

seriously some of those minna players are so good its almost like theyre cheating! lol... (if that was even possible which its not)