PDA

View Full Version : Power Players - February 2010

Zahovich
03-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the new Power Players Rankings that HCandelar & Zahovich have created. This is a ranking of top players (level 20s or 30 g0 wins) for the past month. To create this ranking, we have gathered everyone's stats from the beginning of the month as well as the end of the month, subtracted the difference, and these are your tours played, wins, 2nds, 3rds for the month of February. Our criteria for making it on the rankings is you must be a level 20 and you must play 30 tours during the past month, an average of 1 tour a day! Why 30 tour required to make the rankings? To be considered a power player for the month, you need to show up to the game, so to speak. :)

The Rankings are determined by your average points per game within the given month. So, on average how many tour points you score every time you play a round. Everyone has good months, bad months, slow starts, a hot streak, etc.. so this is will show you how you are currently playing the game. Remember, this is only based on what you performed
the past month, not your career stats!

Power Players Rankings Formula: (wins x 4) + (2nds x 3) + (3rds x 2) / tours played

Level 20s that are not included on the rankings for various reasons.. retired, haven't seen them in ages or were not able to get their stats:

A_LITTLE_DARKER, Albi91, Boukster5, brett-pitt, cameron_rae123, clint_westwood, EaritEarit, Elektropop, EL_GUAPO3000, gaz974ferg, gianluca200279, GOLFNUT1414, GorgeousDre, iceberg_brulant, J-Mod, K*X, Kbongg, Kevin01SH, MasonR, nandi7, nathyboy11, OGICEMAN, Optimus_Prime, OverlordLaharl, ragefire18, Sasquatch2, shoinan,
sled_dogs76, smuguy97, SuperPal-, tamahac, The_Frog_76, URRRDONE

I've seen a few of the people on this list in some tours lately, and they have been added to March's rankings. Hopefully everyone will get 30 tours in for the following month's rankings!

Congratulations to the new level 20s in the month of February:

Au_sect
HubbleNut
Jacob2601
JOKER21MPD
merlino64
Showtime450

Since we don't start counting your stats until you reach 30 wins, the guys who achieved their 30th wins at the end of the month didn't quite fit in enough tours after reaching level 20 to be ranked, however you are on the list and will definitely be on the rankings for March.

There are 3 sections on the sreadsheet, they include:

Your raw data, shows you the NUMBER of tours, wins, 2nd, 3rds you achieved for the month. As well as your total pods... 1st, 2nds, 3rds combined.

The middle section is how OFTEN you win, 2nd or 3rd and your total pods. (For example you win 20% of the time. wins/tours)

The last section is your RANKINGS for each of the other categories in the left & middle section. You may be ranked #30 in the number of tours you play but you pod consistently and ranked #10 in how often (your %) of total pods that you make. The numbers in that last section show where you rank, color coded for the top 10 in each category. The 2nd spreadsheet shows you the top 10 players for each category in an easier to read format.

Okay, well, that's it for this month! Hopefully everyone will enjoy this new system and if you want to be included for the future months, please make sure you get in at least 30 tours for the month (yes, easy for most of us) and be sure to find Zaho or HC within the first few days of the month so we can get your new numbers! Thank you very much!
:D

hcandelar
03-10-2010, 12:04 PM
<iframe width='1400' height='1300' frameborder='0' src='http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tdJtoW7DaoxiNCG8LMqo4UQ&single=true&gid=9&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

<iframe width='1250' height='1510' frameborder='0' src='http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tdJtoW7DaoxiNCG8LMqo4UQ&single=true&gid=17&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Doylev
03-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Looks great guys, appreciate the effort that goes into stuff like this. Lots of fun stuff to go over.

Light_kraze
03-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Ooooo finally published. lot better than the initial work!

Very well done. Guess that's one more reason to be playing better ! To be on the list :) !

Optimus_Prime
03-10-2010, 10:07 PM
:eek:

Impressive!

Keys1980
03-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Very cool :)

KRONZZZ
03-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Wow much respect to you guys for putting in the time to do this, I found it quite interesting and cool to see a rundown of stats like that. Keep up the good work i look forward to the chart for march :)

gimli2112
03-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Very cool. Love stats.
It's great you two now have another outlet for your OCD too. :)

Lorefio
03-11-2010, 01:49 AM
jeez emerson 419 tours in 1month! :eek:

johnboru
03-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Brilliantly compiled and informative.
However, I think my stats are a little too impressive. I take pics of all my wins and have logged 4 in february and 3 from march 3-4. So I think I should be way down where I belong in the meaty part of the curve. Those 3rds were probably streaky 5ths in 20-player tours.

Ps. Do the stas include the black feb 29 some of us suffered?

hcandelar
03-11-2010, 02:20 AM
Brilliantly compiled and informative.
However, I think my stats are a little too impressive. I take pics of all my wins and have logged 4 in february and 3 from march 3-4. So I think I should be way down where I belong in the meaty part of the curve. Those 3rds were probably streaky 5ths in 20-player tours.

Ps. Do the stas include the black feb 29 some of us suffered?

This is actually a bit of Jan in here as well. So Emerson didn't play 419 in February alone.. we got our initial stats on Jan. 20th.. or that's when we starting hunting for people. so it's about 5.5 weeks here.. then we start looking for results again on March 1st. Most people we can find in the first few days of the month, where others take a week to hunt down. I wish we could be a little more precise when gathering the data, but we do the best we can :p

So, the difference for your wins is likely from the last 10 days of January. And mayb a win or two in March, if we didn't catch you before you gained a new win :D

johnboru
03-11-2010, 03:37 AM
This is actually a bit of Jan in here as well. So Emerson didn't play 419 in February alone.. we got our initial stats on Jan. 20th.. or that's when we starting hunting for people. so it's about 5.5 weeks here.. then we start looking for results again on March 1st. Most people we can find in the first few days of the month, where others take a week to hunt down. I wish we could be a little more precise when gathering the data, but we do the best we can :p

So, the difference for your wins is likely from the last 10 days of January. And mayb a win or two in March, if we didn't catch you before you gained a new win :D

Why not designate a 'stats-gathering' lobby at a given time and people can come and visit you rather than chasing them around/hunting them down?

Just a suggestion like. May take a little while to etch into lvl 20s' grey matter but I am sure people would oblige once it was established.

Zahovich
03-11-2010, 08:10 AM
that would be nice if every1 who wants to be in rankings could send IGM last day in month for me or Candi, that would help a lot for hunting. :) PLZ TY! Then we can post it earlier.

AKC12
03-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Although I'm just a lvl 16 golfer, this really intrigues me. I kinda thought about doing this personally before I saw this, and now I really want try it out. Perhaps someone could scout for up and coming players and see how they compare to those level 20s. There should be no question that there are non level 20 players who are just better than some level 20 golfers.

I'm not suggesting that other levels should be integrated to this power rank, but maybe make one for all other levels or make one for each level. Who knows, maybe someone out of the blue will come in as a level 16 and become the most impressive player of all in one month.

Light_kraze
03-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Although I'm just a lvl 16 golfer, this really intrigues me. I kinda thought about doing this personally before I saw this, and now I really want try it out. Perhaps someone could scout for up and coming players and see how they compare to those level 20s. There should be no question that there are non level 20 players who are just better than some level 20 golfers.

I'm not suggesting that other levels should be integrated to this power rank, but maybe make one for all other levels or make one for each level. Who knows, maybe someone out of the blue will come in as a level 16 and become the most impressive player of all in one month.

ummm .. think about it for a moment and answer my questions as you read.

in order for that level16 to be impressive he has to be g0, right?

In order for that impressive g0 to BE impressive he has to play g0 tours, right?

And in order for that g0 tour player to be impressive he has to win lotsa tours! mhm ?

And to be most impressive you have to beat BeEmerson's record of 100000 wins per month, right?

And if you're required to get 10000 wins to beat emerson while playing g0 tours, now here's the twist of the story :

How many wins does it take to be level 20?

Your honor, i rest my case.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

CammyW
03-12-2010, 12:26 PM
good idea akc, but i happen to feel that at this point in oob's time-line, most up and coming players might just be other players who are using 2nd accts. i could be wrong but this games going on what? 2ys old now. i feel that most ppl who wanted this game surely would have by now.

Optimus_Prime
03-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Hey, LK. I know this was addressed to AKC, but I think it's kind of a fun discussion to toy with. :) Here are my opinions on it (in red):

ummm .. think about it for a moment and answer my questions as you read.

in order for that level16 to be impressive he has to be g0, right?
Impressive G1 players still have to get 30 points to promote to G0. Many of the elite players were once kicking booty in G1.

In order for that impressive g0 to BE impressive he has to play g0 tours, right?
Nope. Example: Roughdawg

And in order for that g0 tour player to be impressive he has to win lotsa tours! mhm ?
Nope. RD and Poppers as examples.

And to be most impressive you have to beat BeEmerson's record of 100000 wins per month, right?
I don't think so. I think AKC is saying per month, not beating an all-time monthly record. What if Em goes on vacation? :p

And if you're required to get 10000 wins to beat emerson while playing g0 tours, now here's the twist of the story :

How many wins does it take to be level 20?
30, of course. But that's not what AKC was saying. He was saying there are non-level 20s better than some 20s. Not in terms of wins, but in skill. Poppers recently was a case in point of someone blazing up the ladder.

Your honor, i rest my case.

AKC can let us know if I'm incorrect, but here's a summary of what he is saying:

There are non-level 20s better (skillwise and possibly points per game wise, though obviously not wins-wise) than some Level 20s. [I agree.]
Perhaps a similar power players leaderboard for other levels will help identify up and coming players. [Nice idea, but a lot more work, and there simply aren't that many new players coming in now.]
A level 16 player could end up having the most impressive month. [Each month is different. Dust edged Em in Feb's power player ranking, so I would not have been surprised if Poppers had the best month when he went from Level 16 to 20. You never know; that's the point.]
Again, a fun discussion. Just wanted to point out that sometimes people come out of nowhere and ride up the charts. Are they exceptions? Sure, but I don't think you need to completely discount it. Though I definitely understand if you don't want to include exceptions when having to compile all these stats, especially since those exceptions are becoming fewer and fewer as new players dwindle and only the hardcore remain at the higher levels. I have no problem keeping it to Level 20s unless more people come forward to help track the non-20s.

Zahovich
03-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Well we have easy now count next month coz we kno who plays and who not. Adding all 16 and upper lvl players in this takes 50 x times more work and who are playing anymore its impossible to figure.

Optimus_Prime
03-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Yeah, I think there are like 500 G0 players with at least one win on the online score board. So it would be nearly impossible to do more than just compare wins. That said, I think AKC had some valid points that I hoped would not be dismissed.

Light_kraze
03-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Hey, LK. I know this was addressed to AKC, but I think it's kind of a fun discussion to toy with. :) Here are my opinions on it (in red):

Sorry, forgot to mention that i meant Stat-wise. :)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

dimskill
03-12-2010, 06:01 PM
I have to agree with LK here. I don't think there are any level 16s who can claim to be better than lvl20, because otherwise they wouldn't be lvl 16. It only takes 5 wins after all. I think there may be some 18s or 19s who might take out some lvl20s (Chaotic Cry, Reezelthia for example). Pop is a 20 now, having played the requisite number of tournaments, and RD has a hundred wins to his name, so I'm not sure where that one came from. There are a couple of G1 players who don't seem too keen on taking on the big boys in G0, racking up a lot of wins in G1, and turning down the opportunity to promote, or just losing deliberately if they do. I find this a real shame that they won't allow themselves to be tested against the best rather than keep mopping up at a lower level. This is no better than creating a 2nd account in my opinion. Time to man up, methinks.

dimskill
03-12-2010, 06:08 PM
And as for scouting, it is pretty obvious who is going to make it to G0 as they tend to be the G1s with a good record these days, and forever having hold of a trophy. There are not too many G1 grinders left who haven't tasted the big time.

AKC12
03-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Quoting L_K
Well, already established top players win most tours. However, a non level 20 player getting second is still impressive, especially since there are usually more than a couple level 20 players in each tour

Well, say for example he won 100, but it took him 1000 tours to do that (i know BeEm is too good to let that happen), but someone else wins 50 tours in 250. The latter is much more impressive.

And to show where I'm coming from this. In one day, in (I'm guessing) 8 tours, I had 4 pods and a second. Of course, it's not too impressive compared to the top golfers, seeing as none of those are wins, but if I kept this up for a month (which i didn't), I would have been in the middle of that ranking, hopefully snatching a couple wins.

Quoting Optimus
There are non-level 20s better (skillwise and possibly points per game wise, though obviously not wins-wise) than some Level 20s. [I agree.]
-Yes. Some level 20s might have a worse pod %/points per game than me. However they are level 20 because he or she played in many many more tours than I have. (I'm still at 160ish G0 tours, with a pod% of just over 20%, and still 3 wins, 5-6 seconds, and closing in on 30 pods. I had the game since April of last year.)

Perhaps a similar power players leaderboard for other levels will help identify up and coming players. [Nice idea, but a lot more work, and there simply aren't that many new players coming in now.]
-I don't know how tedious the entire process is. I didn't envision a PR for non level 20s to be as large as a scale as this one. If players volunteer to keep track of their own stats for a month then it shouldn't be as tedious. Basically it's not official; it's more of a fun thing to keep track of than it is to tell who is better. There might be non level 20 players who would do better than a good amount of level 20s, but was never kept track of.

I'm not sure exactly how this PR was made. Did Zaho and HC do all the stat tracking/calculating themselves?

Also, when I said "up and coming" players, I didn't mean solely the newer players. Maybe it could be someone, say after a year of consistent touring in G0, only had a sub 10% pod rate, but all of a sudden, they jump to a +50% pod rate, or increase their rate consistently. I do admit this is unlikely, unless they seriously begin to commit to learning the ins and outs of the game. Sorry for the poor wording.

A level 16 player could end up having the most impressive month. [Each month is different. Dust edged Em in Feb's power player ranking, so I would not have been surprised if Poppers had the best month when he went from Level 16 to 20. You never know; that's the point.]
-Exactly.

dimskill:
I think level 16 golfers could be better than a few slumping level 20ers in a single month stats-wise. One could start out as a 16er, but in a single month gain level(s).

Honestly I believe I can compare to the bottom 10% of level 20 players in skill, not as much in stats. And it's not too unlikely that I could be better than a few of those players. The thing going against me is the number of G0 tours (160ish) I played and my pitiful win % (1.7%-1.8%). I can also say I still have much more to learn about the game (i really need to be more consistent dealing with strong winds and be more knowledgeable in hole strategies). So who knows what will come of me. I would love a tutor who would delve in more detail on dealing with winds+non-flat lies. It's been killing me in G-Rex ^_^;;

Ah, I just remembered that I took pictures of nearly every pod I got in G0. Since those pictures are dated I could calculate a few stats for each month. I won't have the time most likely to do this for a while until late April for sure. Wonder how I will stack up.

KRONZZZ
03-13-2010, 12:43 AM
Although i understand where your coming from AKC i really do, But to be blunt i think you would be far pressed to compare a level 16 to a level 20 no? Even the bottom dweller level 20's still won 30 games against the best of the best to get there. If your talking stats wise per month then possibly it could happen yes, but odds are it won't. I play ALOT of tours and i'll be honest with you, 80% of the time the pods are filled with level 20's.

AKC12
03-13-2010, 01:05 AM
Yeah, winning has so much weight in determining how good a player is. Maybe I'm feeling a bit hopeful because of my performance as of late. However I truly believe that my skill and execution at times are right up there with some level 20s. My consistency with that skill and execution, and not enough truly impressive rounds in tours just shows I need more experience.

dimskill
03-13-2010, 03:16 AM
It is the consistency that makes the lvl20. The sheer bloody-mindedness to keep coming back, snatching a pod here, nicking a win there, as well as the demolition jobs. The door is never closed to anyone, and no-one should despair because Ems and Dusty are in the same tour, thereby almost guaranteeing the loss of two pod places for the rest, and usually the win.

Light_kraze
03-13-2010, 04:47 AM
Shouldn't this be on the main page with all the other ads, next to the win that should say europe won the ryder cup?

Just wondering. :)

Shaq33Cavs33
03-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I think there are like 500 G0 players with at least one win on the online
score board. So it would be nearly impossible to do more than just compare wins.

Well here are some numbers for u folks to dwell on:

135 players with 1 win
65 players with 2 wins
45 players with 3 wins
25 players with 4 wins
20 players with 5 wins
15 players with 6 wins
9 players with 7 wins
9 players with 8 wins
9 players with 9 wins
8 players with 10 wins
8 players with 11 wins
8 players with 12 wins
8 players with 13 wins
8 players with 14 wins
4 players with 15 wins
4 players with 16 wins
3 players with 17 wins
3 players with 18 wins
3 players with 19 wins
3 players with 20 wins
3 players with 21 wins
4 players with 22 wins
4 players with 23 wins
4 players with 24 wins
0 players with 25 wins
0 players with 26 wins
0 players with 27 wins
3 players with 28 wins
0 players with 29 wins
90 players with 30 wins +
=====================
500 Players

These numbers were done up yesterday afternoon so
some of the numbers have probably changed around!

Optimus_Prime
03-13-2010, 08:06 PM
I have to agree with LK here. I don't think there are any level 16s who can claim to be better than lvl20, because otherwise they wouldn't be lvl 16. It only takes 5 wins after all. I think there may be some 18s or 19s who might take out some lvl20s (Chaotic Cry, Reezelthia for example). Pop is a 20 now, having played the requisite number of tournaments, and RD has a hundred wins to his name, so I'm not sure where that one came from. There are a couple of G1 players who don't seem too keen on taking on the big boys in G0, racking up a lot of wins in G1, and turning down the opportunity to promote, or just losing deliberately if they do. I find this a real shame that they won't allow themselves to be tested against the best rather than keep mopping up at a lower level. This is no better than creating a 2nd account in my opinion. Time to man up, methinks.

It's pretty extreme in the exception, but Poppers was Level 16 when he entered G0, and he was not a second accounter. I have no doubt he was as good at that time as some level 20s. Definitely a rare exception, coming to the game late, but it can happen.

And RD (Roughdawg4) only played about 10 G0 tours as far as I remember, and hung em up due to being tired of the schedule (rainy Crown mostly). That was long ago. Different than the RD you're referring to. But RD was as good as most of the players on the server, including some Level 20s until he decided to stop playing the game for good.

More of a philosophical argument, in that I agree in it's probably not worth manually tracking all non level-20s [AKC, that's how HC and Zaho are doing it, just like Plum before them; it's quite tedious to gather the information because players have to be online] just to unearth the rare phenom (or player that just doesn't tour), but they do occasionally exist.

Now could these players excel in G0 tours compared to Level 20s? Maybe not at that point. Even Poppers seemed to build up his G0 win percentage as he went along (though I could be mistaken). So, yes, if just comparing how people would do in a G0 tour, then it's not much of a comparison, but if you're looking at who would win one on one, e.g. in a matchplay event, there might be a 16 and certainly some higher level players that I would say are as good as some 20s. G0 tours can be nerve-wrecking, like taking a test, and some folks have gotten quite used to it and excel at it.

Light_kraze
03-13-2010, 08:31 PM
G0 tours can be nerve-wrecking, like taking a test, and some folks have gotten quite used to it and excel at it. Lots of teams have lost friendly matches to weak teams, but that doesn't make them a better <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_0" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_ 0')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underl ine_0')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underli ne_0')" leohighlights_keywords="team" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain%3Dw ww.hotshotsgolf.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain% 3Dwww.hotshotsgolf.com" leohighlights_underline="true">team</leo_highlight> now, does it?

Egyptian club Al-ahli Beat Spanish Real madrid in a friendly match and they claimed to be club of the century, Do people care? Egyptians, yes. Others? No. Officials ? no.

Measurements run as good as they can be in a tournament. that's the whole point of a tournament, is to see who is the best and beat the best. if you can't do that then you won't even have a chance to be the best. now lets say BeEm or p1um decided to not tour at their early times in the game. would people have cared about them and called them one of the best in the game ? no.

So how do you really know who's the best at this game ? I mean if you disagree that tournaments are the best way to Judge.

Oh and i wouldn't say Match-play is a really fair competition considering how the game runs, real play it is. which is considered like a mini-tour, and if they can beat lv20s at mini-tours(Realtime GR's) then they could beat them in tours :) .. and if they can't handle "The pressure" then that's considered a weakness and lack of mental skill.

Which brings me to the next point, that the game isn't only about skill of getting PI or whatsoever, I think it's more of a mental game than it is about skills. So if they can't handle mental pressure and fall under that and start choking, then that's a weakness and if you can't handle your weaknesses; you can't hold up against the best.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
<!-- Top iFrame --> <iframe id="leoHighlights_top_iframe" name="leoHighlights_top_iframe" title="leoHighlights_top_iframe" src="about%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:blank" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" allowtransparency="true" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 520px; height: 294px; z-index: 2147483647;" frameborder="0" height="294" scrolling="no" width="520"> </iframe> <!-- Bottom iFrame --> <iframe id="leoHighlights_bottom_iframe" name="leoHighlights_bottom_iframe" title="leoHighlights_bottom_iframe" src="about%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:blank" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" allowtransparency="true" style="position: absolute; top: 294px; left: 96px; z-index: 2147483647;" frameborder="0" height="" scrolling="no" width=""> </iframe>
<script defer="defer" type="text/javascript"> var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS = 50; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID = "leoHighlights_top_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID = "leoHighlights_bottom_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID = "leoHighlights_iframe_modal_div_container"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 391; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 665; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_X = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_Y = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_X = 96; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_Y = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 97; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 371; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS = 750; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT = "transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER = "rgb(245, 245, 0) none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG = "711-36858-13496-14"; createInlineScriptElement("var%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%20%3D%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20fa lse%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%20%3D%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20f alse%3B%0A%20%20%20%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem %20%3D%20null%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20passed%20in%20clas s%20exists%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@return%0A %20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsClassExists%28c%29%20% 7B%0A%20%20%20return%20typeof%28c%29%20%3D%3D%20%2 2function%22%20%26%26%20typeof%28c.prototype%29%20 %3D%3D%20%22object%22%20?%20true%20%3A%20false%3B% 0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20firebug%20console% 20is%20available%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@ret urn%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailabl e%28c%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsClassExists%28_F irebugConsole%29%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20window.console%20%26%26%20console.log%20%2 6%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%28console%20 instanceof%20_FirebugConsole%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20% 20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20tru e%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20% 20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20ret urn%20false%3B%0A%7D%20%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20General%20method%20used%20to%20debug%2 0exceptions%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20location%0 A%20*%20@param%20e%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28loc ation%2Ce%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConso leAvailable%28%29%20||LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20v ar%20logString%3Dlocation+%22%3A%20%22+e+%22%5Cn%5 Ct%22+e.name+%22%5Cn%5Ct%22+%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %28e.number%260xFFFF%29+%22%5Cn%5Ct%22+e.descripti on%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighli ghtsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20console.error%28logString%29%3B%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.trace%28%29%3B %0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20i f%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20alert%28logString%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0 A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%7D% 0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20log%20a%20string%20to%20 the%20firebug%20console%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param% 20str%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28str%29%0A%7 B%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20% 20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvaila ble%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20console.log%28typeof%28_FirebugCon sole%29+%22%20%22+str%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7 D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20% 20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExec eption%28%22_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%29%20%22+str %2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20get%20an%20attribute%20a nd%20decode%20it.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem %0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28elem%2Cid% 29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20var%20val%3Delem.getAttribute%28id%29%3B% 0A%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20decodeURI%28val%29%3B %0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%2 0%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExece ption%28%22_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28%29%22%2Ce%29 %3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20return%2 0null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20dimensions%20object%0A %20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20width%0A%20*%20@param%20 height%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28width%2Chei ght%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%2 0%20%09this.width%3Dwidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.he ight%3Dheight%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfun ction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22+this.wid th+%22%2C%22+this.height+%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A% 20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B %0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%2 2new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%2 0%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20Position%20object%0A%2 0*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20x%0A%20*%20@param%20y%0A%2 0*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28x%2Cy%29%0A% 7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09thi s.x%3Dx%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.y%3Dy%3B%0A%20%20%20 %09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%2 0%28%22%28%22+this.x+%22%2C%22+this.y+%22%29%22%29 %3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0 A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportEx eception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28%29%22 %2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A% 0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT%20%3D%20new%20Le oHighlightsPosition%283%2C3%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGH LIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlights Dimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH%2CLEO_ HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIG HLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20Leo HighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM _COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CO LLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME _BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDime nsion%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDT H%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%2 9%3B%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%20%3 D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRA ME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLI GHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDim ension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDT H%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%29 %3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20passed% 20in%20element%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A %20*%20@param%20dim%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28elem%2Cdim%2 9%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 09//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%09elem .style.width%20%3D%20dim.width%20+%20%22px%22%3B%0 A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.width%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09e lem.width%3Ddim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style. height%20%20%3D%20dim.height%20+%20%22px%22%3B%0A% 20%20%20%09if%28elem.height%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09el em.height%3Ddim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20% 20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHi ghlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSetSiz e%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09 %0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20for%20a%20sim ple%20one%20argument%20callback%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@p aram%20callName%0A%20*%20@param%20argName%0A%20*%2 0@param%20argVal%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28cal lName%2CargName%2C%20argVal%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20tr y%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%2 0%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 if%28argName%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09gwObj.addPa ram%28argName%2CargVal%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20g wObj.callName%28callName%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%2 0%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_ leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsS impleGwCallBack%28%29%20%22+callName%2Ce%29%3B%20% 20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20gets%20a%20url%20argument%20fro m%20the%20current%20document.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@ param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28url%2C%20n ame%20%29%0A%7B%0A%09%20%20name%20%3D%20name.repla ce%28/[%5C[]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C[%22%29.replace%28/[%5C]]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C]%22%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regexS%20%3D%20%22[%5C%5C?%26]%22+name+%22%3D%28[^%26%23]*%29%22%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regex%20%3D%20new%20Re gExp%28%20regexS%20%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20results %20%3D%20regex.exec%28url%29%3B%0A%09%20%20if%28%2 0results%20%3D%3D%20null%20%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20re turn%20%22%22%3B%0A%09%20%20else%0A%09%20%20%20%20 return%20results[1]%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20allows%20to%20redirect%20the%20 top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20* %20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%0 A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%09%0A% 20%20%20%09top.location%3Durl%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D %0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighli ghtsRedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D% 0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20find%20an%20element%20by %20Id%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elemId%0A%20*%20 @return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28elem Id%2Cdoc%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%20%20%20 if%28doc%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20doc%3 Ddocument%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%09var%20elem%3Dd oc.getElementById%28elemId%29%3B%0A%09%09if%28elem %29%0A%09%09%09return%20elem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20This%20is%20the%20handling%20for%20IE%20*/%0A%09%09if%28doc.all%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09el em%3Ddoc.all[elemId]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28elem%29%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09return%20elem%3B%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20for%20%28%20var%20i%20%3D%20%28document.all.le ngth-1%29%3B%20i%20%3E%3D%200%3B%20i--%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09elem%3Dd oc.all[i]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09if%28elem.id%3 D%3DelemId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%2 8e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsR eportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsFindElementById %28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%09return%20n ull%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Get%20the%20location%20of%20one%20elem ent%20relative%20to%20a%20parent%20reference%0A%20 *%0A%20*%20@param%20ref%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20the%20reference%20element%2C%20this%2 0must%20be%20a%20parent%20of%20the%20passed%20in%0 A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20element%0A%2 0*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28ref%2C%2 0elem%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%2 8%22_leoHighlightsGetLocation%20%22+elem.id%29%3B% 0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20var%20count%20%3D%200%3B%0A %20%20%20var%20location%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlight sPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20walk%20%3 D%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20while%20%28walk%20%21%3D%20 null%20%26%26%20walk%20%21%3D%20ref%20%26%26%20cou nt%20%3C%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%29%2 0%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.x%20+%3D%20walk. offsetLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.y%20+%3 D%20walk.offsetTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20walk%20% 3D%20walk.offsetParent%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20coun t++%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20_leoH ighlightsDebugLog%28%22Location%20is%3A%20%22+elem .id+%22%20-%20%22+location%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20return%20locat ion%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20update%20the%2 0position%20of%20an%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A% 20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20IFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20 anchor%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28iFram e%2Canchor%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B% 0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20scrolled%20location%20for%20x%20an d%20y%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20scrolledPos%3Dnew% 20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20if%28%20self.pageYOffset%20%29%20%7B%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20self .pageXOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrol ledPos.y%20%3D%20self.pageYOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentEleme nt%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%2 0%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPo s.x%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollLeft%3B %0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D% 20document.documentElement.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29 %20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x% 20%3D%20document.body.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.body .scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20total%20dimensions%20to%20see%20wh at%20scroll%20bars%20might%20be%20active%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20totalDim%3Dnew%20LeoHig hlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if %20%28document.all%20%26%26%20document.documentEle ment%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09document.d ocumentElement.clientHeight%26%26document.document Element.clientWidth%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A% 20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20documen t.documentElement.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20 %20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentEle ment.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28document.all%29%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%7B%20/*%20This%20is%20in%20IE%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%09%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20 document.body.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20% 09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.scrollHeig ht%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 else%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20% 09%20totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.width%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.height%20%3D%20docu ment.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20 %20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20location%20of%20the%20available%20 screen%20space%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20centerDim %3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20if%28self.innerWidth%20%26%26%20se lf.innerHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20self.innerWidth-%28totalDim.height%3Eself.innerHeight?16%3A0%29%3B %20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20fi refox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.heigh t%20%3D%20self.innerHeight-%28totalDim.width%3Eself.innerWidth?16%3A0%29%3B%2 0%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20fi refox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20doc ument.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.document Element.clientHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.docum entElement.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentEle ment.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20els e%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document. body.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20c enterDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.clientHeight %3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Get%20the%20current%20dimension%20of%20the%20po pup%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameDim% 3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28iFrame.offsetWidt h%2CiFrame.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if% 20%28iFrameDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%09iFrameDim.width%20%3D%20iFrame.style.wid th.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.width.indexOf%2 8%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFr ameDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 %09iFrameDim.height%20%3D%20iFrame.style.height.su bstring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.height.indexOf%28%27 px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20/*%20Calculate%20the%20position%2C%20lower%20right% 20hand%20corner%20by%20default%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20position%3Dnew%20LeoHig hlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 position.x%3DscrolledPos.x+centerDim.width-iFrameDim.width-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.x%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0position.y%3DscrolledPos.y+centerDim.height-iFrameDim.height-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.y%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28ancho r%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20//centerDim%20in%20relation%20to%20the%20anchor%20el ement%20if%20available%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20var%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorPos%3D_leoHighlightsGe tLocation%28document.body%2C%20anchor%29%3B%0A%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorScreenPos%20%3D %20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28anchorPos.x-scrolledPos.x%2CanchorPos.y-scrolledPos.y%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20v ar%20anchorDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28an chor.offsetWidth%2Canchor.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.width%20%3C %3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorD im.width%20%3D%20anchor.style.width.substring%280% 2C%20anchor.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3 B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.h eight%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%09anchorDim.height%20%3D%20anchor.style.height.s ubstring%280%2C%20anchor.style.height.indexOf%28%2 7px%27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Check%20if%20the%20popup%20can%20be%20shown%20a bove%20or%20below%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorScreenPos.y%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20below%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates% 20space%20below%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y %20+%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%20%28anchorS creenPos.y%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20above%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates% 20space%20above%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%09position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebug Log%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22+topOrBottom%29%3B%0A%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0if%20%28topOrBottom%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20//%20We%20attempt%20top%20attach%20the%20window%20to %20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09p osition.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20/%202%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%2 0%28position.x%20%3C%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28posi tion.x%20+%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%20scrolledPos.x %20+%20centerDim.width%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20scrolledPos.x% 20+%20centerDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighligh tsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22+position%29%3B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Attempt%20to%20align%20on%20the%20right%20or%20 left%20hand%20side%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20if%20%28centerDim.width%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20-%20anchorScreenPos.x%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%20%3D%20 anchorPos.x%20+%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28anchorScre enPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPo s.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20else%20%20//%20default%20to%20below%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos. y%20+%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHi ghlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20sideBottom%3A%20%22+position%29%3B%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20/*%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20don%27t%20go%20passe d%20the%20right%20hand%20border%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x+iFrameDim.wid th%3EcenterDim.width-20%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%3DcenterDi m.width-%28iFrameDim.width+20%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0 9%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20didn%27t%20go%20passe d%20the%20start%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position. x%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3 D0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.y%3C0%29%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%3D0%3B%0A%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22Popup%20i nfo%20id%3A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20+iFrame.id+% 22%20-%20%22+anchor.id%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20+%20%22%5Cnscrolled%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%22%20+%20scrolledPos%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5Cncenter/visible%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20centerDim%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%2 8absolute%29%20%22%20+%20anchorPos%0A%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28scr een%29%20%20%20%22%20+%20anchorScreenPos%0A%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5CnSize%20%2 8anchor%29%20%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20anchorDim%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5CnSize% 20%28popup%29%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20iFrameDim %0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5C nResult%20pos%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20pos ition%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20iFrame.style.left%20%3D%20position.x%20+%20%22px %22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.top%20%20% 3D%20position.y%20+%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0 A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighligh tsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A %20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20show%20the%20passed%20in %20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@pa ram%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A %20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2 Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20 %20%20%09var%20popup%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28 anchorId%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09popup.show%28% 29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20 %20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExecep tion%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29% 3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20transform%20the%20passed %20in%20url%20to%20a%20rover%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20 *%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetRoverUrl%28url%29%0 A%7B%0A%09var%20rover%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG%3 B%0A%09var%20roverUrl%3D%22http%3A//rover.ebay.com/rover/1/%22+rover+%22/4?%26mpre%3D%22+encodeURI%28url%29%3B%0A%09%0A%09r eturn%20roverUrl%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20bottom% 20windown%20part%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20size% 0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2 CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHighlightsFin dElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29% 3B%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFind ElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0 A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottomSize%3D%28size%3D%3D 1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO _HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%2 0var%20divSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ DIV_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%3B% 0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20rem oving%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20aga in%20*/%0A%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameBottom% 2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20use r%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dsize%3D %3D1?false%3Atrue%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsS etSize%28iFrameBottom%2CiFrameBottomSize%29%3B%0A% 20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameDiv%2CdivSiz e%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Class%20for%20a%20Popup%20%0A%20*%20%0 A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0 A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize %29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22LeoHighlight sPopup%28%29%20%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%2 0%20%20%09this.anchorId%3DanchorId%3B%0A%20%20%20% 09this.anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28th is.anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.topIframe%3D_ leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRA ME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIfr ame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGH TS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFram eDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIG HTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20 %09this.topIframe.src%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.get Attribute%28%27leoHighlights_url_top%27%29%29%3B%3 B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIframe.src%3Dunes cape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights _url_bottom%27%29%29%3B%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 _leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%221%29%20LeoHighlightsPo pup%28%29%20%28%22+this.topIframe.style.top+%22%2C %20%22+this.topIframe.style.left+%22%29%22%29%3B%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%222%2 9%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22+this.bottomI frame.style.top+%22%2C%20%22+this.bottomIframe.sty le.left+%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20 %20%20%09leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%29%3B%0A%20%2 0%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.updatePos%3Dfunction%28 %29%20%7B%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28this.iF rameDiv%2Cthis.anchor%29%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0this.show%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%20%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDi v.style.visibility%20%3D%20%22visible%22%3B%20%0A% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDiv. style.display%20%3D%20%22block%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%0 A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighli ghtsDebugLog%28%223%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29% 20%28%22+this.topIframe.style.top+%22%2C%20%22+thi s.topIframe.style.left+%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog% 28%224%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22+this .bottomIframe.style.top+%22%2C%20%22+this.bottomIf rame.style.left+%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%7D%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09this.scro ll%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20this.updatePos%28%29%3 B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A% 20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExec eption%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%22%2Ce% 29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20updates%20the%20url%20for%20the%20iFra me%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20iFrame%0A%20*%20@pa ram%20size%0A%20*%20@param%20clickId%0A%20*%20@ret urn%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrame%2Csi ze%2CclickId%2CdestUrl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A% 20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebu gLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20%22+destU rl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DiFrame.sr c%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3Durl.indexOf%2 8%22%26size%3D%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28i dx%3E%3D0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Dur l.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0 A//%20%20%20%20%20%20size%3D1%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 _leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl %28%29%20size%3D%22+size+%22%20%20%22+url%29%3B%0A %20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20if%28size%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20url+%3D%28%22%26size%3D%22+size%29%3B% 0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%21%3Dnull%29%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url+%3D%28%22%26clickId%3 D%22+clickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28destUr l%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url+%3 D%28%22%26url%3D%22+destUrl%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUp dateUrl%28%29%20%22+url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 %0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20% 20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%2 2leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%2 0%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%2 0an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0 A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%2CclickI d%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20element%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTop%3D_leoHighlightsFin dElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B% 0A%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTopSize%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHT S_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20rem oving%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20aga in%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameTop% 2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09% 09_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameTop%2CiFrameTopSiz e%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetBotto mSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20% 0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20use r%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28size%3D%3D1%26%26_leoHig hlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_l eoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dfalse%3B%20%20%20%20% 20%20%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09 _leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsS etSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A% 7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Start%20the%20popup%20a%20little%20bit %20delayed.%0A%20*%20Somehow%20IE%20needs%20some%2 0time%20to%20find%20the%20element%20by%20id.%0A%20 *%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20 size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C size%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20% 20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById %28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlight sPrevElem%26%26%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%21%3Delem %29%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.sho wn%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09elem.shown%3Dtrue%3B%0 A%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Delem%3B%0A%09%09%0 A%09%09_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSh owPopup%28%29%20%22+_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%3B%0 9%09%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20FF%20needs%20to%20find%20the%20element%20first %20*/%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anc horId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09setTimeou t%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%5C%27%22+anchorI d+%22%5C%27%2C%5C%27%22+size+%22%5C%27%29%3B%22%2C 10%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A %20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExe ception%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%2 9%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%2 0an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0 A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%0A%7B% 0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElem entById%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%2 0%20%09%09%09elem.style.visibility%3D%22hidden%22% 3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20page%20for%20the%20next%20run%20 through%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindEl ementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A% 20%20%09%09if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09iFrame. src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20v ar%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_ HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%2 0%20if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20iF rame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0 A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPre vElem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%7B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHi ghlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0 9_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%7 D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leo HighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHideE lem%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D% 0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%2 0an%20iframe.%0A*%20Since%20the%20iFrame%20is%20re used%20the%20frame%20only%20gets%20hidden%0A*%0A*% 20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%0A%7B %0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlights SimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsHideIFrame%22%2 9%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B% 0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leo HighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20% 09%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20click%2 0events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20 *%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleClick%28anchorId% 29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09 %09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28 anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dfalse% 3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%20%2 0%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0 A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20click%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%2 2clicked%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAt trib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2C null%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leo HighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_ac cept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlig hts_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20% 20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C1%29%3 B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0 A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlight sHandleClick%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20% 20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20hover%2 0events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20 *%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchorId% 29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09 %09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28 anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3 B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20hover%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%2 2hovered%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAt trib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2C null%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leo HighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_ac cept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlig hts_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20% 20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C0%29%3 B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0 A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlight sHandleHover%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20% 20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20o ver%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20t imers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@ret urn%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28id%29 %0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_l eoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%09%09%0A%0A %09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20end%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearT imeout%28anchor.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.endT imer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.backg round%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%3B%0 A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20The%20element%20is%20already%20showing%20we%20 are%20done%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.shown%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B %0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20 */%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function %28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleHover%28an chor.id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A %09%09%09%7D%2C%0A%09%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DEL AY_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A %09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighl ightsHandleMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%0 9%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20o ver%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20t imers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@ret urn%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28id%29% 0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%09%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D _leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09% 0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20 */%0A%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clea rTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor. startTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style .background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFA ULT%3B%0A%09%09if%28%21anchor.shown||%21anchor.hov er%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20 */%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%2 8%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHideElem%28LEO_HIG HLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.show n%3Dfalse%3B%0A%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dn ull%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_ MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09 %09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighligh tsHandleMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A %09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movemen t%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%2 0*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20% 0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%2 8%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHigh lightsPrevElem%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTime r%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28_leoHighlightsPrevE lem.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%0 9%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22l eoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29% 3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movemen t%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%2 0*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20% 0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28 %29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighl ightsPrevElem%29%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleMou seOut%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.id%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0 A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsRe portExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouse Out%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D% 0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20method%20is%20used%20t o%20make%20the%20javascript%20within%20IE%20runnab le%0A%20*/%0Avar%20leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dfalse%3B%0Af unction%20leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%0A%7B%0A%0 9try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Check%20if%20this%20is%20an%20IE%20browser%20a nd%20if%20divs%20have%20been%20updated%20already%2 0*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%26%26%21leoHighlightsRa nUpdateDivs%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlight sRanUpdateDivs%3Dtrue%3B%20//%20Set%20early%20to%20prevent%20running%20twice%0A %09%09%09for%28var%20i%3D0%3Bi%3CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MA X_HIGHLIGHTS%3Bi++%29%0A%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%0 9var%20id%3D%22leoHighlights_Underline_%22+i%3B%0A %09%09%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElement ById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09%09if%28elem%3D%3Dnull% 29%0A%09%09%09%09%09break%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09% 09%09%09if%28%21elem.leoChanged%29%0A%09%09%09%09% 7B%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.leoChanged%3Dtrue%3B%0A%0 9%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09/*%20This%20will%20make%20javaScript%20runnable%20*/%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.outerHTML%3Dele m.outerHTML%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%09%7D%0A %09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%0 9%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlig htsUpdateDivs%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09 %7D%0A%7D%0A%0Aif%28document.all%29%0A%09setTimeou t%28leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%2C200%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20event s%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20* %20@param%20domain%0A%20*%20@param%20keywords%0A%2 0*%20@param%20vendorId%0A%20*%20@param%20accept%0A %20*%20@param%20reject%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28key%2C%20 domain%2Ckeywords%2CvendorId%2Caccept%2Creject%29% 0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2Cke y%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28domain%21%3Dnull% 29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28% 22domain%22%2Cdomain%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if% 28keywords%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20gwObj.addParam%28%22keywords%22%2Ckeywords%29%3 B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28vendorId%21%3Dnull%29%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22ve ndorId%22%2CvendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if% 28accept%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0gwObj.addParam%28%22accept%22%2Caccept%29%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20if%28reject%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22reject%22% 2Creject%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsEvent%22%29 %3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%2 0%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportEx eception%28%22leoHighlights%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20% 20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20expand%20or%20collapse%2 0the%20window%20base%20on%20it%20prior%20state%0A% 20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsToggleSize%28clickId%29 %0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighli ghtsToggleSize%28%29%20%22+_leoHighlightsPrevElem% 29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20 %20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20hover%20flag%20and%20change%20the% 20status%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPr evElem.hover?1%3A0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHigh lightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%2 0%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A% 20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28 %22leoHighlightsToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%2 0%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will% 20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20wi ndow%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20c all%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%2 8url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7B%0A%20% 20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_le oHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondary WindowUrl%28%29%20%22+url%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj% 20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0gwObj.addParam%28%22url%22%2C%20url%29%3B%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22phraseId%22%2C%20 phraseId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam% 28%22customerId%22%2C%20customerId%29%3B%0A%20%20% 20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSec ondaryWindowUrl%22%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20% 20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%2 2leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%2 9%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will% 20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20wi ndow%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20c all%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCa llback%28url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7 B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20% 20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetS econdaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22+url%29%3B%0A %20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20use r%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPr evElem.hover?0%3A1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlight sSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22+_leoHig hlightsPrevElem+%22%20--%20%22+_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%29%3B%0A%20%20 %20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHigh lightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTT OM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdat eUrl%28iFrameBottom%2Csize%2Cnull%2Curl%29%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlight sDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlC allback%28%29%20%22+url%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28 e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighli ghtsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondar yWindowUrlCallback%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20% 20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20text%20to%20 the%20Top%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20txt%0A%20 *%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0 A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20var%20topIFrame%20%3D%20_leoHighlightsFind ElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28topIFrame%3D%3Dnull%29%0A% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20current%20url%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DtopIFrame.src%3B% 20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28url%3D% 3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Extract%20the%20previous%20hash%20if%20present %20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3D-1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%2 8idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%27%23%27%29%29%3E0%29%0A%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Durl.substring%280%2Ci dx%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Append%20the%20text%20to%20the%20end%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20url+%3D%22%23%22+encodeURI%28 txt%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0/*%20Set%20the%20iframe%20with%20the%20new%20url%20 that%20contains%20the%20hash%20tag%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20topIFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20% 20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A %20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%2 8%22leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%2 0%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A/*%20Methods%20provided%20to%20the%20highlight%20pr oviders...%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20*/%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20expand%20tex t%20for%20the%20Top%20window%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0A%7B%0A %20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_l eoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28%29 %20%22+txt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallB ack%28%22LeoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%22%2C%22expandT xt%22%2Ctxt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D %0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoH L_SetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%2 0%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20w indow%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A% 20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%2 0*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%2 9%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20% 20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var %20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.docum ent.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28wi ndow.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlightsGe tUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%29% 0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22 clickthrough%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C%20vendor Id%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e%29%7B%0A %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExe ception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B% 20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%09%09 %0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29% 3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20 %20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeceptio n%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20% 20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20w indow%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A% 20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%2 0*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%2 9%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2Cparen tId%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20w indow%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A% 20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%2 0*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28url%2CparentId %29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20v ar%20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.doc ument.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28 window.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlights GetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%2 9%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28% 22advertisement.click%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C %20vendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e %29%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlights ReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28%29%22 %2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A% 20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighligh tsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20% 20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 _leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_Redirect TopAd%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7 D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20size%20of%20 the%20iframe%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20 *%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0 A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_setSize%28size%2Curl%29%0A%7B% 0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20Get%20the%20clickId%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09var%20clickId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUr lArg%28%20url%2C%22clickId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%09%0A %20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gatewa y%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%2 2size%22%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28cli ckId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addPara m%28%22clickId%22%2CclickId+%22_blah%22%29%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsS etSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28 e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRe portExeception%28%22leoHl_setSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29% 3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20toggle%20the%20size%20of %20the%20window%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%2 0%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20g wObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsToggleSize% 22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A %20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsRep ortExeception%28%22leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%2 9%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A"); </script><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

AKC12
03-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Yeah, in the end it's all mental. Not in just this game, in any competition, other video games and sports.

I just went to a super smash bros brawl tournament earlier today. I'm still not too good compared to. The difference in control skills I have compared to the top players isn't that great, but it's about having the right mind set. I can probably make observations on myself and see that I haven't reached that level mentally.

I'm sure there is a topic here that discusses playing this game in a more mental stand point. Anyone know where that could be?

Jacob2601
03-14-2010, 03:22 AM
i can easily name a level 16 player that can give any level 20 player more than a run for the top spot in every tour coz im pretty sure shihiko's account is a level 16 and he has wins enough to be level 20 he just beat clap hanz odd system

Light_kraze
03-14-2010, 04:46 AM
i can easily name a level 16 player that can give any level 20 player more than a run for the top spot in every tour coz im pretty sure shihiko's account is a level 16 and he has wins enough to be level 20 he just beat clap hanz odd system

and how do you suggest they Put him on the list ?

And he has 25 wins, not enough to be level20. :)

CammyW
03-14-2010, 08:35 AM
while i'll agree shi is easily one of the best players out there, it wouldnt be fair to put him on the list since he only shows up to play gamerooms. hes also one of the nicest players around too, i would encourage anyone to go up to him and ask for a game. i dont think ive seen him ever turn down a request to play.

ps. the reason he stopped at 25 wins was he found out about the needing the 150? 200? total games played to be a lvl 20 and he didnt want to do that. least, thats what he told me and i believe him. i really dont think those last 5 wins wouldve been an issue.

Zahovich
03-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Cammy do u kno what these rankings shows us?, it shows your february g0 tours!, so where i put Shihi?, and that wont be fair take a player who have 25wins and he doesnt even play, becoz there is bunch of ppl which have 25wins and still play.

CammyW
03-14-2010, 11:25 AM
wait? what? i said it WOULDNT be fair to put him on the list. why come after me? i guess lk isnt the only one who doesnt read the entire post before making a remark.

Light_kraze
03-14-2010, 02:48 PM
wait? what? i said it WOULDNT be fair to put him on the list. why come after me? i guess lk isnt the only one who doesnt read the entire post before making a remark.

Yeah zaho ? why did you come after him? shame on you running behind him with a bat trying to break his knees. you finnish bear you :) ...

Don't worry Jamaal, some people just have some serious Self-conscious issues.

CammyW
03-14-2010, 02:57 PM
im not self conscious, he clearly, like you, didnt bother to read my post. if he would have, he would have seen that in no such terms did i say to put shihiko on the list.

on a side note, why am i not surprised you felt the need to chime in with a useless comment.

hcandelar
03-14-2010, 10:20 PM

Shihiko is a level 20 on the Japanese server. But that's besides the point, he doesn't tour here anyway to make the list.

Elektropop
03-15-2010, 01:18 AM
im not self conscious, he clearly, like you, didnt bother to read my post. if he would have, he would have seen that in no such terms did i say to put shihiko on the list.

on a side note, why am i not surprised you felt the need to chime in with a useless comment.

Forgive my Finnish brethren and the footie hooligan :)

It's only two letters, c'mon. Zaho must've misread your mispelled "WOULDNT", and quickly commented something.. He's a sweet guy though and never means any harm.

Misunderstanding I'm sure.

Can't explain for LK's pointless posting though. I don't even know whether they're pointless or not; don't really read them :rolleyes:

... Ok, just kidding.

I'll try to get around the game a bit more hoping to show up in the rankings for at least one month :)
Oh, and I'm quite flattered to be used as a rare example by OP. *blush*

p1um5mu991er
03-15-2010, 04:56 AM
tl;dr comes into play, doesn't it, poppers

and where have ya been, goofball? not even signed in for some time, i see

CammyW
03-15-2010, 08:00 AM
Forgive my Finnish brethren and the footie hooligan :)

It's only two letters, c'mon. Zaho must've misread your mispelled "WOULDNT", and quickly commented something.. He's a sweet guy though and never means any harm.

Misunderstanding I'm sure.

Can't explain for LK's pointless posting though. I don't even know whether they're pointless or not; don't really read them :rolleyes:

... Ok, just kidding.

I'll try to get around the game a bit more hoping to show up in the rankings for at least one month :)
Oh, and I'm quite flattered to be used as a rare example by OP. *blush*

oh so sorry i didnt put the apostrophe in wouldnt. not all of us live in your anal-retentive little world. :rolleyes:

dimskill
03-15-2010, 10:15 AM
We've been over the Shihiko territory, and he just isn't relevant here. And Cammy, try Finnish. It's a brute of a language. To leap on two of the friendliest, most helpful guys on the whole site suggests you could take a step back and remember who your beef is with. Take it easy.

interyernan
03-15-2010, 10:37 AM
oh so sorry i didnt put the apostrophe in wouldnt. not all of us live in your anal-retentive little world. :rolleyes:

Come on take a time out. Frankly the only few topics that are keeping me logging in at the moment are watching you fight with "He who won't be named" in the Final Fantasy topic and this one - but for completely different reasons.

Zahovich is hands down one of the nicest guys on this server and to be honest would bend over backwards, above and beyond if you walked up to him and asked him to. His english isn't 100% some of the time but i've been golfing with him for about 18months now and its come a long way in that time - i remember when the only english words and phrases he could put together were "I'm drunk", "yes please vodka" and "only if its a double":D. Luv ya Z.
As for Poppers - you just insulted the brainest person on this site! On top of that he's an A1 guy aswell and was simple trying to point out in a nice way where the misunderstanding was.

Like Dims says the Shi argument (and there have been many!!!!) has been trawled over many times. I don't think anyone is disputing his credo and his excellence at playing the game but he pure and simple doesn't want to be involved with much to do with this site or our server short of dropping in for game rooms. He has his own site:
http://mingol.shihiko.net/
so if you fancy a chat with him or want some info thats an alternate place to go.

Ultimately the rankings, which Candi and Z have spent a lot of time over are to see who is hot and who is not over any given month. Yes the leaderboard shows BeEm up top with Plum 2nd and Mace 3rd but at the moment Be is the only one out of the three playing so these rankings represent that. It does make very interesting reading and gives some of the people who are on that list a little something extra to strive for, myself included. And for those not on that list it gives you something to work toward - and thats not meant to come over in a condescending manner i can name 20 or so people playing at the moment between lvl 16-19 who should be lvl 20 players right now and will be very soon.

Please keep the back and forth going in the FF board though, its good reading!

CammyW
03-15-2010, 11:18 AM
ok, ok. look, i dont have any problem with zahovich or elektropop as i dont know either of them, but i felt that poppers, as you call him, felt the need to point out that didnt use an apostrophe in wouldnt and thats why i responded the way i did. my initial reaction to zahovich came because of the ff thread where "he who wont be named", lol btw, made a point of saying things that i didnt say and i felt he was doing the same. sorry zahovich, no disrespect intended.

as for lk, trust me, i had a lot more to say but i was asked very nicely to please refrain from that in this thread and so i shall. as for the ff thread, well....thats up to him, lol.

Astrocreep75
03-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Awesome work on all the stats! You both are top notch! :D

Zahovich
03-16-2010, 11:22 AM
LOL Inter! Funny and true, i kno couple more words now.

brb piss run and poop run hehe...