PDA

View Full Version : OHLR! Feedback and Suggestions

hcandelar
10-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the level 20 rankings? Or if you would just like to leave feedback, please do so here. Thanks :)

ClayBoy31991
10-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I see you must be a level 20 player or have 30 g0 wins to be eligible. Looks like I won't be in this before the next HSG game comes out. I'm level 16 with only 2 g0 wins. :(

OthersGirl
10-11-2010, 06:07 PM
That is correct, Clay. Same for me.

Candi, it looks great. And Morph will be linking the new banner soon ;)

jskillz95
10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
If it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it.....looks great to me as is!

Maybe one month do the ranking in descending to ascending order so I can see my name near the top of a list!!!

hcandelar
10-11-2010, 06:23 PM
^^^ lol. Don't tempt me, hmmm.. reverse order.. I just might do it one month! :cool:

ClayBoy31991
10-11-2010, 06:25 PM
I wasn't saying this system is bad, I was just saying I wish I could be in this. I better get to work on getting in. :p :o This looks like something I'd love to be in. :)

OthersGirl
10-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Yeah it's been around for a while. Plum had it going long long ago --- just not as fancy and didn't factor as much stuff in LOL :) Power players back then. Candi and Zaho started doing it after a while -- then candi just ran with it...... But it's been out a long time now.

She's revamped it --- and worked with the site staff to give it a more prominent location on the site --- the home page will soon sport a banner linking you directly to these stats. Good stuff right there! :)

Not something I'll probably EVER be in (lol) but I still like lookin at em each month :)

dimskill
10-12-2010, 12:53 AM
It is a work of great dedication, and requires a lot of gametime too, which I'm sure is a real blow :) Nice work Candi, as ever, and an unfamiliar name pushing in with the bigboys at 10 :o

MasonR
10-12-2010, 01:03 AM
As always great job candi! I was thinking about sending you updated stats for me because I definitely met the requirements between the last time we talked and now. Didn't want to pile on the workload though especially this close to the release of the stats (even though I was close to 50% win rate for the last couple dozen games :p). I look forward to next month's and catapulting back up to where I belong. If there's anything I like to see it's stats and more stats, even if they're not mine. Again, well done candi on the sheets and everyone on the list for a game well played.

OthersGirl
10-26-2010, 09:16 PM
oooh! You need to put a flag next to each person listing what country they're playing for (or from) lol :)
That'd be cool :)

reeja19
10-29-2010, 10:42 AM
^^^ lol. Don't tempt me, hmmm.. reverse order.. I just might do it one month! :cool:

If you do that you can post my sad stats up again for that month... ;)