PDA

View Full Version : How do I change Japanese account password after hack attack??

Fleshcraft
05-29-2011, 09:00 PM
How do I change my Japanese account password after the hacking crap? I cant figure it out...i tried to sign in and got a message saying i need to change my password, it is no longer valid, so it took me back to the sign in page, i hit forgot password (which i do remember) then it said they would send an me email and to follow the link to change it, the link took me to a page saying that the playstation store in down, try again later:( grrrrrr...i've lost all my Minna DLC, courses costumes and all:( anybody else having the same problem? anybody got any answers?:eek:

johnboru
05-30-2011, 12:00 PM
I was taken to a 'change password' page immediately after it said I needed to change it. Two windows - one above the other - in which I typed my new password and then repeated it for confirmation.

Not sure why it took you back to the 'sign in' page, but by clicking on the 'forgot password' it appears to have sent you off on a different route.

The DLC should be on your hard drive and will be accessible once the account is up and running again. Wait a little longer for the store to come back or contact Sony if you are still in limbo after a few more days.

Fleshcraft
05-31-2011, 01:31 PM
i got it figured out, i was able to change the password on my sons ps3, so its all good:) thanks for the reply:)