PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP to play online Lobbys

TheWylieFOldFox
11-30-2012, 05:41 AM
Hi all, I am playing in the Daily Tournies ( name TheWylieVixen ) but I am at my wits end trying to get to join a game online...
I go to the lobby ( park like place ) and press the Triangle button , I manage to find my way to the rooms and select a game...
It appears to have 2 time ( maybe a gather time and a start time...
when I select the 1 I want to join it appears on my screen , with all the details.........
WHAT do I do next, I have tried pressing all the buttons.....

Please if you can help , I would be most grateful

thewyliefox ( England ) Skype name

mreighties
11-30-2012, 06:41 AM
I think Senidol might be able to assist you, but if you could provide a screenshot or two it would help a lot.

I know that on the Vita you could press the PS + Start buttons to take a screenshot and it would save it in a Photos app.

Not sure if this is available for the PS3 version of Minna No Golf 6. Anyone know if you can do this on the PS3 controller?

HEC007
11-30-2012, 08:11 AM
You can't do screenshots in PS3 version.

@TheWylieFOldFox:

To join an online tournament (Second option from the triangle menu) I suggest first to push square while in the list - that will filter / display only those tournaments you can actually join (based on your grade, unlocked characters and courses, time and occupancy). Typically - at the start you can join only GF and G3 tournament with 4 Amateur characters. If none are displayed for you after pressing square use arrow right / left to advance to the next / previous hour slots. Then select the Tournament you want to join. In the Tourney info screen you'll see two big buttons at the bottom - red and blue I think. Left one is to cancel, right one to join. Once you confirm joining you'll pop back to lobby and time to start the "gathering" to the tournament will appear in the top right corner od the screen. 2 or 3 minutes before tourney starts you'll get another pop up notification which you can again either confirm or cancel. After this confirmation the countdown will start in seconds and after reaching zero you'll be transferred to the pre-lobby character selection screen.

You can leave the lobby while awaiting the tournament as long as you'll return to lobby at least 4 - 5 minutes before the gathering.

Any more question - let me know.

BGunner
11-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Seems like you can't join because you don't have what's needed to play in the tour - either the course, the clubs, or the character. All of the stuff have to be purchased in the "shop" with the points you have earned from playing rounds.