PDA

View Full Version : Mingol6 - Lag causes Turtles

janne_maltonen
12-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Wonder if some experience the same Problem: Sometimes (quite often :mad:) the game starts to lag, which means it looks a bit less sharp at Impact and it makes me get Turtles on EVERY shot.. Im a experienced Player with a PI from 40% average but can do 60%+ with a nice character, so it's not just a weak performance reason getting those turtles. I'M playing the digital version (Japan) and it occurs Online and Offline (i play circle-shots and traditional). Its annoying to have 0% Pi in a tour and I wonder if i'm alone with that problem or what may be the reason. Hoping for a Patch soon, cause the Game itself is great FUN. See You.

Senidol
12-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Wonder if some experience the same Problem: Sometimes (quite often :mad:) the game starts to lag, which means it looks a bit less sharp at Impact and it makes me get Turtles on EVERY shot.. Im a experienced Player with a PI from 40% average but can do 60%+ with a nice character, so it's not just a weak performance reason getting those turtles. I'M playing the digital version (Japan) and it occurs Online and Offline (i play circle-shots and traditional). Its annoying to have 0% Pi in a tour and I wonder if i'm alone with that problem or what may be the reason. Hoping for a Patch soon, cause the Game itself is great FUN. See You.

If you are playing on a HDTV there will be input lag, and there isn't any way to fix it.

The only way to still play in HD and not get lag, is a computer monitor.

janne_maltonen
12-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Yes but its not the input lag that i mean- i can deal with that as i play some rounds without having the feeling of a lag --- but some rounds, even if I'm in good form, I just got NO chance getting pi. Instead i get very big turtles and i Know i didn't miss the timing for a more or less solid shot --- sigh:(

btw: why doesn't my thread appear at first site of hotshots golf.com? did push a wrong button ?? sorry if i did so

GOT IT :) IT WAS MY TV AND FINALLY I SOLVED IT. I CHANGED SOME SETTINGS ..ET VOILA, NO MORE TURTLES IN LAST 20 ROUNDS (it wasn't GameMode, i had to activate a PC-Mode, if anyone has a Philips-Tv, this might help) Thanks very much for your Help !

ill8u4t
12-19-2012, 04:03 AM
Brand new tv 3d led 4300$, for gaming its piece of crap.. find out few ways to help out put av mode game and set ps3 to 720.. imo gamer should try tv first and plasma seem to be alot better then lcd led ...