PDA

View Full Version : Messaging friends question

Marrow_Farmer
01-01-2013, 09:02 AM
When online with Minna6 I can't find any part of the game that will allow me to access the PS screen for messaging friends (except during load screens). Any one worked out how?

Also what loyalty do "special" shots activate?

Gaoler
01-01-2013, 04:15 PM
When online with Minna6 I can't find any part of the game that will allow me to access the PS screen for messaging friends (except during load screens). Any one worked out how?

Can't help you out on the messaging issue, I just use my Vita; which, sadly, is the only thing l use it for now.

Rising, spiral, and homing shots are unlocked with 3 loyalty I believe.

Senidol
01-01-2013, 06:30 PM

Doing this off the top of my head, so sorry if it is inaccurate. In the online menu follow these steps.

Hitting Triangle in lobby brings up menu-
-Return
-Tournament
-Create Game
-Friends (First Option brings you to XMB)

second option brings up a search function for player names.

While in the XMB, if you hit triangle on a friends name that is online you can select the first option(the one in Japanese) to bring up their character page, hitting X, will jump you to their lobby.

Senidol
01-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Loyalty is as follows :

1= Power tuning
2= Ex Power
3= Specials
4= Impact precision

Reezellthia
01-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Is kuru kuru on level 4 also? I had one fail but my ball was going really fast round the hole so it may just be bad luck.

Marrow_Farmer
01-02-2013, 05:02 AM
Doing this off the top of my head, so sorry if it is inaccurate. In the online menu follow these steps.

Hitting Triangle in lobby brings up menu-
-Return
-Tournament
-Create Game
-Friends (First Option brings you to XMB)

second option brings up a search function for player names.

While in the XMB, if you hit triangle on a friends name that is online you can select the first option(the one in Japanese) to bring up their character page, hitting X, will jump you to their lobby.

Thanks :) I worked out the XMB bit by mistake when trying to find a game room :o but that other stuff is good to know.

Marrow_Farmer
01-03-2013, 04:19 AM
Can you get to the friends menu from within a tour? I tried everything but just get that stupid quit game screen. :mad:

Senidol
01-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Can you get to the friends menu from within a tour? I tried everything but just get that stupid quit game screen. :mad:

Currently there is no feature that allows this to my knowledge, you just have to sit there and painfully watch the timer tick down like the rest of the suckers in the tour!