PDA

View Full Version : Email to Sony Support, Response Regarding NA/EU information.

Senidol
01-04-2013, 08:26 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to be asking this question regarding the game Minna no Golf 6 (Japan). But I suppose it is worth a shot, Minna no Golf 6 was released November 22nd, 2012 for the PS3 in Japan. Has there been any news or information on an upcoming possible North American release, or North American/Europe Download content for the PlayStation Vita version of Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational? Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.

Hello Senidol,

Thank you for contacting PlayStationŽ Technical Support. My name is Jake, and I will be assisting you today. I can understand how frustrating it can be waiting for a game to be released and I would be frustrated as well if I were anticipating a game release and could not find any information.

Unfortunately, at the present time, we have not received any information regarding Minna no Golf 6 on the PlayStationŽStore. We would recommend that you keep an eye on the PlayStationŽBlog (http://blog.us.playstation.com) for game reviews and future releases because this is where information is released to first. Also, keep in mind the PlayStationŽStore undergoes maintenance and receives updated material on Tuesdays.

Thank you so much for your time and understanding, as well as giving me this opportunity to help you today, Senidol.

So there you have it, there has been 0 information given to the PlayStation store regrading DLC or a PS3 release. Meaning the likelihood of any of those things being released soon is close to 0. I also called them as well to cover all the bases on their support system and got the exact same response, that there has been no information to their knowledge on any level at Sony.

NYJets
01-05-2013, 07:24 PM
I can understand how frustrating it can be waiting for a game to be released and I would be frustrated as well

at-least he's sharing in our frustration....semi-relieving I guess..

My initial thoughts when they mentioned the Japanese version....is that the US version release date would be mentioned shortly after.... 6 months later and still nothing.

So their either doing it deliberately...so more of us will buy 'that' version..... or there simply won't be a NA/Euro release. Did they even mention yet officially that there eventually will be a NA/Euro release ?

Maybe the economy is that bad...that there won't be a NA/Euro release.

so....here I am at a cross-roads again...tempted to get it because :

#1 - there's currently only 20 people online on Vita - world invitational. (the game is dead)

#2 - I suck at G0 on OOB....and haven't Pod'd in like a year...

#3 - I'm bored and need a new golf game...

rocker12
03-29-2013, 01:33 AM
Check this out guys, this sounds promising... Read through some of the comments.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/14/everybodys-golf-ps-vita-kat-from-gravity-rush-steps-up-to-the-tee/#comment-360837

I have a question. Should I go ahead and get the Japanese version, or wait til summer (if it is released) to get the American version?

NYJets
05-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Check this out guys, this sounds promising... Read through some of the comments.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/14/everybodys-golf-ps-vita-kat-from-gravity-rush-steps-up-to-the-tee/#comment-360837

I have a question. Should I go ahead and get the Japanese version, or wait til summer (if it is released) to get the American version?

That is kinda awkward. A guy from Sony saying their targeting a summer release for US/EU version. But still nothing officially mentioned as a release date anywhere. Summer's only 6 weeks ago.

Then again Full House Pro ....the latest installment Full House Poker (360) they still say will be released this Spring....with no official release date mentioned anywhere. Seems like a new thing lately with these short-fused release dates.