PDA

View Full Version : Level 20 course score requirements

TheWylieFOldFox
01-15-2013, 09:09 AM
Finally got to level 19 , someone mentioned that the scores req'd were

Front Tee 22 20 18 16 14 12 10 etc

Back Tee 18 16 14 12 10 8 6

I have managed these score for the first 5 courses , but was wondering as the Links course has the highest rating of difficulty what the requirement is for the final 3 courses , from both tees ???

Legacy of Golf Links ?

Sakura ?

MAR Cielogy ?

Finally i am struggling with Legacy of Golf Links, anyone have any tips , You Tube , or what character to play and clubs etc

Kind Regards

TheWylieVixen

Senidol
01-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Since there are an added two courses in this game the Rank 20 requirements from the Vita version don't really apply, we still haven't really figured out the exact numbers to my knowledge yet.

As far as tips for legacy go, use an expert like, Izzak, Pandora, Gloria. Find safe places to drive the ball, pay attention to the greens and leave yourself easier putts, majority of the greens at legacy tend to have layup spots for easier putts. The par 5's, 3 out of the 4 require PI on both shots to get an eagle, if you are not confident in your PI, make them a 3 shot hole and go for birdie. On most holes using an expert avoid hitting a driver as the course is easily manageable with just 3woods or less. Good luck and happy golfing!

Megaman80
01-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Its not based on negative numbers alone, i have had around 60 negative less then someone else, but got it as i lowered a score, might be number of played required

Senidol
01-18-2013, 07:06 PM
Isn't based on rounds, and it isn't based on accumulative score, its just by course requirements. I got level 20 in this version in very few rounds, got it playing through the crowns at release, after the first time I played through all the regular 18h courses. Don't remember off the top of my head, but I didn't have to repeat a crown attempt. So probably mid 20's or low 30's for the number of rounds. I also only had a few rounds on long tee from the crowns as well.

The requirements are much much lower in this version and fairly easy to get if you know what your aiming for. I think the legacy requirement is only -6 for 18h. I think at the time I got level 20 I had at least -18 on every reg tee course. But I also had some bigger rounds. Off the top of my head I think it was, -26, -24, -24, -21, -20 , -18, -21, -18.

Hogwired
03-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Just got the game. FYI, I got level 20 in 3 days. Didn't even have a score for many of the long tee courses (18 or 9). Still dont.

Just thought I'd add to the mystery of it all.

Hog