So here we are.

Marrow_Farmer
01-25-2013, 04:44 AM
2nd impressions:

Pros
Love having new courses and chars.
Like the daily international thing.

Cons
Still got bs breaks and now we have bs distance on some putts as well.
Tours are really dull, same courses again and again and as for them slot tours kma.
Touring batches of 10 is too short imo, would prefer something nearer 20.

Overall though loving it :D

jskillz95
01-25-2013, 05:21 AM
Pros
New courses and characters
Ability to drop grass and gauge wind on approach shots

Cons
Loss of the wind gauge on approach
Loss of degrees on vertical slope indicator
Crown 7.1
Linear holes on course (inability of shortcuts)

Marrow_Farmer
01-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Crown 7.1

Lols

I think the shortcut point is valid but what we do have now are far more risk/reward shots than ever before and that can't be a bad thing.

Vahn_Magnus
01-25-2013, 09:12 AM
PROS

Since Patch 1.04, Novices/Intermediates are more balanced against Experts and have their own uses (I've beaten so-so Expert users with Novices)
Overall Shop Content
Appeal to all gamer types (A round can be as relaxed or as tense as you make it)
Interesting Characters (To say the very least)
Online Tournament Availability (Always running within 5 or 10 minutes intervals)
Shot Types

CONS

Grinding for previously mentioned shop content
Certain Crown challenges (Pressured "do or die", or restart ad infinitum)
Online Tournaments and the Community (It involves the tours people join - usually only easy 9H courses and apparently if it doesn't book 10 players, it aborts the tour or people quit)
Language Barrier (Personal issue, not a fault of the game - I've enjoyed the 6 matches I've played online, but still find it frustrating that I can't go up to players and ask if they'd like to play a stroke round with me, etc.)

Eh, overall it was worth importing. Maybe not in terms of money spent, but rather the experience.

Miill
01-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Most points are said here already; just my addition;

pros
The driver(1W); Using this involves a bigger chance of a shank than other clubs; what gives you a choice how to play a hole, with risk (and hopefullly reward) or play safe with 3W or 5W. The whole thing makes it just a bit more realistic to the real game.

cons:
Jumping in G2 tours is almost impossible for Europeans or Americans on crowded hours.

and as addition also the profile line

hort22
01-25-2013, 11:37 AM

how come i dont know what this is or was?

Reezellthia
01-25-2013, 11:41 AM
how come i dont know what this is or was?
In Minna 5/OOB, the picture of the ball in the bottom right corner showed the vertical slope of the ball.

Reezellthia
01-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Pros: PI seems easier. 1 wood. You can take a shot in shallow water :O Trophies!

Cons: Had the game crash during loading data before title screen. Luckily didn't corrupt anything but had me worried. Happened twice within a week.

TheWylieFOldFox
01-26-2013, 02:23 AM
Love the game my comments are the same as you guys but i add:-

Cons

Having to play with PS Vita players who have the Kat Character and the New Course is annoying, when if ever are we going to get these items for the PS3

TheWylieVixen

UK & France

dimskill
01-26-2013, 03:41 AM
Pros

being able to tour largely at will
all the other other stuff mentioned by the good people above, although the sloping isn't too much of an issue.

Cons
This risk and reward stuff doesn't suit me. I seem to have hit the limit as a G2, occasional G1.
Vegas tours are just a no
PI doesn't guarantee that your ball won't go in the wrong direction.
The wind and slope physics have changed. I had trouble with reading that at the best of times, now I have to learn it all again?
Not having the opportunity to moan and have enough people sympathise in a tour ;)

That said, it is a lot tidier than our beloved game, and, in the absence of a European/US release, I'm happy enough to stick with it.

Miill
01-26-2013, 03:49 AM
I truly miss this indicator, esp at greenside . :o

Senidol
01-26-2013, 05:35 AM
Keep in mind gents, this isn't the MNG5 engine, it is a redesign of the PSP engine, so some mechanics you were used to on the last Ps3 version do not apply here.

Pros:
-The improvement to chipping is a welcome change.
-The improvement to impact stat is also a nice change.

Cons:
-Fails still to punishing, shouldn't be punished for hitting a perfect shot. At the very least make SJI non-fail , and keep Regular JI the way it is.

Other opinions:
-Almost all the fakes in the game concerning putting are repeatable, or there are methods to find where they are and get around them consistently, although it technically is a game flaw I won't count this as a con, as it unexpectedly raised the skill level. required.

-The wind degree thing is a non issue as well, in MNG5 you had decimal ranges for wind, while in MNG6 it is a static number, there are tools in place like throwing grass etc, to aid you in determining the wind value, rather than it being handed out for free and put to the will of the RNG gods, you now can learn a new skill set.

-Game modes, graded tours basically remain unchanged from previous titles, but the game tends to be lacking for replay value when it comes to just daily tournaments and graded tours. I've reccomended this to Sony in a previous discussion about adding a 1v1 match play ladder. Ranks by season and prizes at the end of each season, and then a ladder reset etc.

-Daily tournaments as a whole need IP protection for account cheating. To many people cheating the current daily system.

Overall: The game is mechanically in a better place then it was on release, but overall it still lacks that extra little bit of replay value that keeps the game interesting.

jleviathan
01-26-2013, 06:51 AM
I have noticed in regards to puting that the up down value is an estimate because the green actually affects the ball. look closely and see the ball speed up or slow down this makes right to left vary slightly along with power.
as far as replay value put 4 person stroke with chat feature and you will bring in the people whom like the social aspect of the game, it is allways better to chat and play then stand around in the lobbies don't you think?
as far as english version that would bring more hsgers in also. just be nice if the same server could be used somehow. have a great weekend all.

jskillz95
01-26-2013, 09:05 AM
Another added pro.

Love the metric system. Played this game on vita with standard system and used advanced shot because the ghost ball and block system for putting was much easier than trying to do circle or gauge putting with increments of 3. In metric system, circle and gauge putting are increments of one and much easier to "fast compute".

The vertical slope indicator is big for me since it determines trajectory of ball and thus the wind impact overall. It was so easy in Hsg oob to see a red 7 there and factor the wind impact. Now we just have white beads going up and down. Now i have to pull out my protractor against the screen, factor in pythagorean theorem divided by the derivative of velocity of white beads and then take the square root to get an overall degrees. That is quite a lot to do in the vegas tours when the "shot within xx seconds" is selected!

jleviathan
01-26-2013, 01:20 PM
omg lol so funny gotta get my protractor out. mr. triganomy
don't forget your vector forces.

dimskill
01-27-2013, 05:11 AM
I just look for upslope, if I need it. Because the wind has less effect than before (unless it's hurricane), it's marginally less of an issue. There will always be variances, and you can't hope to get the right line every time. Plus, of course, unless it's your 3rd shot, you don't know the strength of wind anyway. It's all imponderable...

Scotty9678
01-29-2013, 02:11 PM
+
New - everything is still very new to me; since I don't play nearly as often as I used to when the OOB was the only game I played

I like that chipping is harder than previous

I can play a tour at any time of day essentially

I like the daily tour; even though I don't get to it daily

-
I still have no idea how to consistently get BLUE flame extra power shot

Like Minna 5 people gravitate towards easier courses; which wasn't a big deal in Minna since I was so used to play Crown all the time in OOB but right now it's kinda annoying

I actually wouldn't mind more character restrictive tours; either a specific character or a tier.

rANDOM

I wish there was away to turn off the ghost balls on drives

why can't I use the earth/smiley/etc ball in stan/stan tours? Just to mix it up

you should get bonus points for WINNING a tour

odd that at times g3 tours were harder to compete than g2 - are people restarting profiles and just racking up wins already in lower tours or was that my imagination?

Senidol
01-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Scotty, you can in fact turn off the ghost ball feature. It is under options while in a game room that has them. I can't remember exactly which option it is, but it is the same menu that you can turn off caddy sounds.

Scotty9678
02-02-2013, 05:37 PM
^I meant in online tours...not sure if that option is available

Barring taking a picture of my missing trophies, I'm having a hard time identifying one I'm missing....I think it's one that says HIDDEN TROPHY but on shihikos site all the hidden trophies are involving the characters you buy and I obtained all the other characters ages ago.

Also, any recommendations on the best course (with more holes) for a 3x water bounce hole?

*when sorting the trophies in the original order it's between Gloria and Nalue/Karen (another blonde character)

Senidol
02-03-2013, 04:30 AM
Was also referring to online tours, you can turn them off, I've had them off since they were released, it is somewhere under the start menu options.

Water Skip Trophy, Kagurayama Hole 5.

Scotty9678
02-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Cool - took a few tries (kept getting 4 or 5 skips but it would fall back in the water after getting on ground)

Only Trophies left for me are

Double Eagle
Max Loyalty All Characters
Sold Out
And as mentioned before whatever that last 'Hidden Trophy' is
Platinum

I could get an alby today or in 6 months....only had maybe 8 or 9 combined in Minna 5/OOB so that will be likely the last one. Went on an offline marathon yesterday and finished the Crowns.

Gaoler
02-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Pros: New course and characters, a huge choice swing swing styles, 1080p resolution, and oddly enough metric putting.

Cons: Personally I feel that JPI should always be 100% impact. Higher percentage of homing fails, and I'm not talking about the ball not hitting the pin type or lipping out. It's as if the ball just runs out of spin for some strange reason and just . . . stops. Not enough spin characters that hit the ball straight with decent control and distance! I also seem to have experienced mishits during putting, though I'm not sure of that; it could have been that the break was 'misrepresented' by the dots. Disappearing grid during putting using advanced system making it very difficult to gauge power accurately at times. Holes are too linear, I would like to see more routes; it's as if each hole exists independently from the rest of the course.

None of these are 'game breaking', and I am enjoying it for what it is and definitely happy with my purchase.

Marrow_Farmer
02-05-2013, 04:21 AM
Yeap spi not being top % is really annoying. There was nothing more satisfying on EGWT that playing for an spi top % out the rough and making it.

Senidol
02-05-2013, 11:15 AM
As far as SPI is concerned the only thing I can think of, that replicates not getting the top % is playing with a character that isn't Maxed Loyalty. SPI acts the same as previous titles it is ALWAYS max % if using a Max loyalty character.

Marrow_Farmer
02-06-2013, 05:20 AM
As far as SPI is concerned the only thing I can think of, that replicates not getting the top % is playing with a character that isn't Maxed Loyalty. SPI acts the same as previous titles it is ALWAYS max % if using a Max loyalty character.

Really? Maybe I've just not noticed sinced I maxed out every character, will keep an eye on that though.

Marrow_Farmer
02-14-2013, 06:48 AM

Spi from rough with maxed out character, range 80-100, impact 98%! I stand by my original claim that this is a bad change. :eek:

Senidol
02-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Spi from rough with maxed out character, range 80-100, impact 98%! I stand by my original claim that this is a bad change. :eek:

What character were you using, and were you positive it was SJI, and not JI? In this version the double-note is normal PI, while the treble clef is SPI.

Marrow_Farmer
02-16-2013, 04:18 AM
What character were you using, and were you positive it was SJI, and not JI? In this version the double-note is normal PI, while the treble clef is SPI.

Indeed I had read this treble clef stuff somewhere but as I've had the game since Christmas and have maxed every character, completed every crown, won all the trophies and have a 40% pi average yet have never seen this triple clef note ever I will leave it filed under urban myths for now!

dimskill
02-16-2013, 04:39 AM
Indeed I had read this treble clef stuff somewhere but as I've had the game since Christmas and have maxed every character, completed every crown, won all the trophies and have a 40% pi average yet have never seen this triple clef note ever I will leave it filed under urban myths for now!

I invariably get a treble clef when I putt. My SPI on putts in second to none. As opposed to a rodent with long ears when I drive...

Ozvaldo
02-16-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi guys I have a few questions, (better than my last ones!) I hope someone can help?

- Blue Power - I've no idea how to get this :s

- I saw (I thinks Sens) post about the putting maths, but can't find it again! Could someone help here? Also wind tips would be handy too.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
- Turbits – Can you only do these when a character is maxed out? They seem a bit funky when I'm doing them atm

- <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->SBS doesn't happen consistently? Even when i get the treble cleff using mid to high irons - Do you need max loyalty to do this?

- Chipping back swing is really tricky now - It seems you only have a split second to set the correct power. I'm using the same shot system as in EGWT, is this the best one to use??

STS chips & risers - Also struggling with these

- Par On Keep/Green in Regulation 100% and Win - What does this exactly mean? I'm confusing my self thinking of being confused as to what this actually means.

I only got the game 2 days ago, so forgive me if the questions are lame.

Cheers,
Oz
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

Marrow_Farmer
02-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Hi guys I have a few questions, (better than my last ones!) I hope someone can help?

- Blue Power - I've no idea how to get this :s

No idea, shaking the controller during impact sometimes does stuff, have manage blue flame turbitts as well (seems a little stupid).

- I saw (I thinks Sens) post about the putting maths, but can't find it again! Could someone help here? Also wind tips would be handy too.

Same maths as EGWT.

- Turbits – Can you only do these when a character is maxed out? They seem a bit funky when I'm doing them atm

Turbits are not good anymore, what you are doing is shanking the ball, doesnt matter what loyalty you have you just don't want them.

- SBS doesn't happen consistently? Even when i get the treble cleff using mid to high irons - Do you need max loyalty to do this?

treble shmeble, I still have no idea wtf e1 is talking about. Ok I think I have just realised (thanks to dims comment) what a treble clef actually is :o

- Chipping back swing is really tricky now - It seems you only have a split second to set the correct power. I'm using the same shot system as in EGWT, is this the best one to use??

Chips are chronic in this game (prolly not a bad thing), putting from the fringe is a good option.

STS chips & risers - Also struggling with these

Shpeshal shots need loyalty 3 or max.

- Par On Keep/Green in Regulation 100% and Win - What does this exactly mean? I'm confusing my self thinking of being confused as to what this actually means.

GIR - on green in 1 for par 3, 2 for par 4, 3 for par 5 (and win obviously)

I only got the game 2 days ago, so forgive me if the questions are lame.

Yes they are very lame :)

Cheers,
Oz

Replies above

Senidol
02-16-2013, 11:05 AM
For the SBS question, make sure your lie is capable of producing the backspin effect. For example a 97-100% lie under most circumstances won't spin with say a 4iron. Each character is a little different, and you have to figure out when lies won't spin. They also determine how much the ball will spin if it does activate as well.

Advanced swing while superior at approaches, struggles more around the greens chipping and putting is more difficult. Most technical players that rely more heavily on chips, use Circle Shot.

Here is an example from Shihiko of a double SJI Alby. Notice the Treble Clef on the drive and the approach. One of the better trick shots I've seen to date.

エγƒͺγ‚«γƒ»γ‚’γƒ«γ‚’γƒ©γƒ“γ‚’γƒ³γƒ»ζœ€ι«˜SJIζ°΄εˆ ‡γ‚Šγƒ©γ‚€γ‚Έγƒ³γ‚°γ‚’γƒ«γƒγƒˆγƒ*γ‚Ή - YouTube

Marrow_Farmer
02-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Indeed I am quite well qualified in the school of Hot Shots Golf but failed my music exams at every level. :rolleyes:

Ozvaldo
02-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Replies above

Thanks a lot MF, I proper LOL'd when I got to the bottom! :D

With the maths, you're saying each square represents 5cm?

I'm such a noob :o

Thanks for you're stuff too Sen, that trick shot made me......... Wanna practice more!

I'm such a noob

Cheers guys, very helpful!

Edit: The circle shot swing style, is that the one with the bender power bar?

Senidol
02-16-2013, 09:49 PM

Thanks for you're stuff too Sen, that trick shot made me......... Wanna practice more!

I'm such a noob

Circle Shot is the one with Advanced Impact, but a Power Gauge that is more of a curved Traditional bar.

Marrow_Farmer
02-17-2013, 09:23 AM

I'm such a noob

Yeah I think thats right. I use tradvanced now so it's a case of simple maths, just add or subtract elevation change from the total length and dial in the power, kind of cheating really but tradders never saw it that way, despite the high horse s**t we got for extra power, t-shirt to dim please.

Ozvaldo
02-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Thanks again guys.

With regards to the characters, which one is best/most preferred? Whereas in the last game, the top 3 experts were Anya, Gloria then Kate.

I recently forked out 40K Gloria, but not sure if that was such a good move? Is the dude at the end of level 7 a better character? Isaac is it?

Cheers

jleviathan
02-20-2013, 07:05 AM
you know eventually you will run out of things to buy.lol
yep i like her and as far as issak best spin charcter. use big air big air setup for all.
it seems all the winners online perfer that setup. have fun.

Ozvaldo
02-20-2013, 08:14 AM
you know eventually you will run out of things to buy.lol
yep i like her and as far as issak best spin charcter. use big air big air setup for all.
it seems all the winners online perfer that setup. have fun.

Thanks a lot mate, that's exactly what I need to know! :D

I'm struggling with Gloria's PI a bit though. With the novice character at the beginning of the game (blonde chick) I was consistently hitting 60-75% PI, with Gloria the best I can manage is around 35% :-(

I'm assuming the best way to improve this is by doing Sens PI practice drills or using equipment with better impact?

Also I just did this crown challenge, but didn't get a crown!

Cosplay - Win without changing the default club selected by the game.

I chose a novice character I hadn't used before, which had standard ball & club auto selected.

It went to sudden death, but I still won and didn't get the crown :-(

Marrow_Farmer
02-20-2013, 10:59 AM
Thanks a lot mate, that's exactly what I need to know! :D

I'm struggling with Gloria's PI a bit though. With the novice character at the beginning of the game (blonde chick) I was consistently hitting 60-75% PI, with Gloria the best I can manage is around 35% :-(

I'm assuming the best way to improve this is by doing Sens PI practice drills or using equipment with better impact?

Also I just did this crown challenge, but didn't get a crown!

Cosplay - Win without changing the default club selected by the game.

I chose a novice character I hadn't used before, which had standard ball & club auto selected.

It went to sudden death, but I still won and didn't get the crown :-(

I think that one means use whatever club the game gives you for each shot and not the setup it defaults too. ie you're 150 yards out and it defaults to a 7i but a powered 8i would be a better option you have to go with the 7i (I think).

Ozvaldo
02-20-2013, 11:34 AM
I think that one means use whatever club the game gives you for each shot and not the setup it defaults too. ie you're 150 yards out and it defaults to a 7i but a powered 8i would be a better option you have to go with the 7i (I think).

Ahhhhh that makes sense! Cheers mate :D

jleviathan
02-20-2013, 01:34 PM
yep marrow is right. dosen't matter what club and ball you chose at the start.
just club selection on the play.

Ozvaldo
02-21-2013, 06:45 AM
yep marrow is right. dosen't matter what club and ball you chose at the start.
just club selection on the play.

Thanks guys.

Dams this game sucks for accidental rabbits and turtles!

The last game I would accidentally hit one in say, 1 in every 60+ shots.

On this game I'm doing them 1 in every 10 shots!

I know I've been using this thread for questions, but my overall 2nd impression is;

- It's doing my head in :(

jleviathan
02-21-2013, 06:58 AM
lol oz rabbits and turtles abound in this game. it was even worse before they updated it. using a 1 wood was a certian you recive one or the other. also chipping is horriblely inaccurate. they went a little to far in trying to make it more difficult.

Ozvaldo
02-21-2013, 07:31 AM
lol oz rabbits and turtles abound in this game. it was even worse before they updated it. using a 1 wood was a certian you recive one or the other. also chipping is horriblely inaccurate. they went a little to far in trying to make it more difficult.

I'm so glad I'm not on my own here, and I think you are spot on.

They've definitely overdone it with making it more difficult. I've got 8 crowns left to get, and I'm not sure i'm even going to bother grinding for them.

I haven't even toured yet, I just don't feel ready :(

jleviathan
02-21-2013, 01:44 PM
ok i am going to say it not very impressed with it overall. feels like a washed out version of hsg. yeah super you get to play with vita players but i think it is there game and not one truely written for the ps3. somehow i feels sloppy and% robs are horrible it seems so random. no exploration of fairway just hit here.
on the otherhand it's way better than any thing out there ie shooters.
if they give us 4 person stroke with chat it can be redemed if not i am sure it will only be short run before people get tired of playing these courses.
like i said it is worth it to play guess because love the golf and hsg.

dimskill
02-22-2013, 02:28 AM
The turbbit issue is user error of course, and I should know cos this user is also erroring all over the place. The emphasis on pi is huge. No pi = poor fairway % or turbbit. I'd disagree with the linearality to a point, as there is a distance option. Use a 1w of the tee and probably have to take your 2nd from the cabbage (but closer), or use the 3w and not have much chance of SBS with the 2nd. Takes risk and reward higher up the agenda.

Ozvaldo
02-22-2013, 03:30 AM
But but but, i'm still turbiting with the 3 wood :(

I'm quite surprised the preferred equipment set up is mainly Big Air/Big Air, you've got to have mad reaction skills not to hit turbits with this???

I agree with jleviathan that this game is really for the Vita users, it's taken quite a lot of fun out of the game with 'this' much emphasis on PI

Oh well, it's better than nothing released I guess.

Marrow_Farmer
02-22-2013, 03:57 AM
But but but, i'm still turbiting with the 3 wood :(

I'm quite surprised the preferred equipment set up is mainly Big Air/Big Air, you've got to have mad reaction skills not to hit turbits with this???

I agree with jleviathan that this game is really for the Vita users, it's taken quite a lot of fun out of the game with 'this' much emphasis on PI

Oh well, it's better than nothing released I guess.

Tis strange the old turbitt thing. I consider it a result to get through a 9 hole tour without one yet my pi rate is almost the same as EGWT. That said if you go back and play EGWT you will see why, the impact circle is in slow motion in comparison, set the power then go make a cup of tea before the impact.

I've said before the reason EGWT/HSG reached out to the masses was becasue it was dumbed down to the point that even nooobs like me could (with a little luck) compete with the top players.

bdally69
02-22-2013, 03:58 AM
I think the impact is way easier here on minna vita version compared to hsg wi on vita. Im 7% better on minna and i run ba/ba. Now i will complain about distance %. I just end up with wayy too many 96% impacts on fringe and fairway pi shots and end up .1cm away!

THESALIMINATOR
02-22-2013, 04:29 AM
Pros: PI and putting seems a lot easier than everybodys golf 6, grading is also easier
I can play online anytime i want :D

Cons : (personal) no dlc yet, meaning i will have to miss a few daily tours

jleviathan
02-22-2013, 08:02 AM
hey oz was just thinking it may be your tv setup. had a friend who had this issue also
seems like you need to check that out. my tv had a game settig in the menu
it dissables certian functions that cause choppy motions and horrible impact.
you may not even see the effect but it's there you should get fairly easy impact with 3w. think it had somthing to do with smoothing on the tv. sure there are others here that can help out, watch your downswing see if it looks choppy at all. remember this game is in 1080 not 720.

Ozvaldo
02-22-2013, 09:58 AM
hey oz was just thinking it may be your tv setup. had a friend who had this issue also
seems like you need to check that out. my tv had a game settig in the menu
it dissables certian functions that cause choppy motions and horrible impact.
you may not even see the effect but it's there you should get fairly easy impact with 3w. think it had somthing to do with smoothing on the tv. sure there are others here that can help out, watch your downswing see if it looks choppy at all. remember this game is in 1080 not 720.

Hello mate, thanks so much for the advice I will look into that!

Funnily enough I've just booked an eye test too lol :D

I popped online today to have a look around, what's this VIP malarkey all about?

Also is there any translation for the slot mode play? I couldn't see it on Shihiko's site :s

Cheers

yangen
02-22-2013, 10:12 AM
You can find slot mode translations on Shihiko's site but it is kind of "hidden" (ie easily missed) at the bottom of this page: http://mingol.shihiko.net/?page_id=33 "Slot Mode Rules"

I guess the VIP stuff is for people subscribing to psn+...?

Ozvaldo
02-22-2013, 10:24 AM
You can find slot mode translations on Shihiko's site but it is kind of "hidden" (ie easily missed) at the bottom of this page: http://mingol.shihiko.net/?page_id=33 "Slot Mode Rules"

I guess the VIP stuff is for people subscribing to psn+...?

Hi Yangen,

Many thanks for the link!

I have been looking on this page, is says slot mode rules at the very bottom, then nothing underneath it?

I know the 'round rules' are above it, but I thought there might be some more translations somewhere??

The reason I ask, is I entered my 1st tour today (only a GF) and it was slot mode rules.

The 1st rules I picked in the slot were +2 if you hit 100% power? - I think that's what it was..

I haven't seen that on Shihiko's site anywhere, so wondered if there was another page of translations maybe..

yangen
02-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Ah strange that you don't see the link, anyway here is the direct link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjlSGJywf4ysdDgwdGJJaFQtR0gxS0NvQmhhaHgzN mc&pli=1#gid=0 (it's a google doc).

Ozvaldo
02-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Ah strange that you don't see the link, anyway here is the direct link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjlSGJywf4ysdDgwdGJJaFQtR0gxS0NvQmhhaHgzN mc&pli=1#gid=0 (it's a google doc).

Now THAT is super helpful! many many thanks again! :)

Senidol
02-22-2013, 10:40 AM
VIP are for people that own both the Minna 6 vita version and the Minna 6 Ps3 version. It is the reason I play under my Xenidol account and not my main account Senidol.

VIP gets =

30% off in game store
100 lobby parts at start
All lobby abilities regardless of rank
Ability to jump 30/30 lobbies (becomes 30/35)
Ability to jump 30/30 tours (becomes 30/35)

Ozvaldo
02-22-2013, 11:26 AM
VIP are for people that own both the Minna 6 vita version and the Minna 6 Ps3 version. It is the reason I play under my Xenidol account and not my main account Senidol.

VIP gets =

30% off in game store
100 lobby parts at start
All lobby abilities regardless of rank
Ability to jump 30/30 lobbies (becomes 30/35)
Ability to jump 30/30 tours (becomes 30/35)

Ahhhhhh makes sense! Thanks sen - Well that counts me out as I don't have a Vita :o

Reezellthia
02-22-2013, 02:15 PM
What's this about clubs affecting PI? I don't understand how using big air club and ball will affect it.

I'm actually getting better PI scores in this game than minna 5. Averaged 40% in that, 45% here with many a time over 60%, which never ever happened in the previous version. Was lucky to get over 50.

Using intermediate characters with a 270+ yard drive distance, plus a non PI crucial driver seems like a good strategy on some courses.

NYJets
03-03-2013, 10:42 AM
I don't feel like reading through 7 pages of opinions..

but generally speaking, i'm still glad I got it. The single player kinda burnt me out a bit, which took it's toll on my lack of online play so far...but i'm sure i'll be back.

It a lil bit sucks how 99% in the lobby only speak Japanese...but they seem cool / inviting towards american folks so that's cool. Several have even typed out 'welcome to japan' in english text.

What I DON'T like is how 4 out of 5 online G3 tourneys i've played in so far....were those slot machine looking spinning things to see what your next shot will be. That is sooo dumb that they put those in graded tourneys...the players always seem to select those, while I just wanna play straight-up and with real skill...none of that luck crap.

The courses are a nice change, characters are fine, just the language barriers and slotmachine lookin things kinda damper it for me.

jleviathan
03-04-2013, 06:54 AM
the lobby people are for the most part great people just like our lobbies.
this game draws good people your right the language issue is tough.
the slot games are a pain because of not able to read the slot fast enough to konw what you are facing. as far as skill this game has more slop then the ones that came before it puts more on luck than skill sadly. also no 4 person stroke chat so that part is not offered. it is great game to play just not as good as previous ones.

UpMasonsButt
03-05-2013, 10:33 AM
I got the game and I like it as well

Ozvaldo
03-13-2013, 08:00 AM
After getting all but 3 crowns I stopped playing :-(

I haven't even played a graded tour yet, and not sure I will.

I'm not keen on playing a game competitively where you have to rely on luck so much. This should have stayed as a vita game imo - It's just not working for me on the PS3 :-(

jleviathan
03-14-2013, 06:44 AM
yep it's kinda sad the way things have worked out for this game.
many have left it was so nice to have had a skill game in which others were so willing to teach and play together it is a pitty that they gave in to this me against thr world mentality. people had so many friends that now can not even play together
so , so sad

Reezellthia
03-17-2013, 01:30 PM
I feel like I'm missing something.