PDA

View Full Version : Can someone plz help me!

DarkArchon
02-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Hi Guys, just throwing this post out there in hopes that someone will help me out. Last night I accidently erased all of my game data. I had fully beaten challenge mode (60% crowns) and unlocked the vast majority of characters and equiptment. Is there anyone out there willing to PM their account info so I can copy it onto one of my accounts. Please shout me a msg or contact me on skype (Darkarchon33) if you can help me in any way. Thanks a ton.

bdally69
02-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Ouch ive done this b4 had 100% complete on everything plus plat trophy ur gonna have to start over. U cant use someone's save file and still use ur psn id. Sorry

Marrow_Farmer
02-26-2013, 06:45 AM
Ouch ive done this b4 had 100% complete on everything plus plat trophy ur gonna have to start over. U cant use someone's save file and still use ur psn id. Sorry

You can but you have to do something funky with it. I sent a copy of my save file to someone else (is on here but wont name and shame), the next day he was in the lobby with the exact same stats as me :eek: He got my loyalty, crowns, shop items, credits, courses, scores and tour stats. Only thing that didn't carry over were my trophies.

He did tell me what dodgy program he used but it went straight over my head but apparently whatever it is works with any PS3 game save :o

bdally69
02-28-2013, 03:17 PM
I don't have ps3 lol