PDA

View Full Version : level 5 clubs?

jleviathan
05-07-2013, 04:58 AM
i see on the dailys that when i am in club selection screen level 5 clubs are avaiable. i am not able to find them in the online store or in the game store, anyone else see this?

Marrow_Farmer
05-07-2013, 06:18 AM
i see on the dailys that when i am in club selection screen level 5 clubs are avaiable. i am not able to find them in the online store or in the game store, anyone else see this?

Burger me I didn't even know lvl 4's had been released yet :o

BGunner
05-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Looks like level 4 clubs will be available soon (possibly this week) in the Japan PStore - haven't heard of level 5 yet.

dimskill
05-08-2013, 01:35 AM
I've put an order in with ClapEAHanz for lvl 8 clubs and balls which allow me to putt 400 yards. Available soon.

jleviathan
05-08-2013, 05:32 AM
i am hoping for a 100% pi ball and club lol. ps sorry guess it was lvl. 4 i was looking at.

BGunner
05-08-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm curious how much distance the lvl 4 clubs will add - I've been eyeing the potential of an ace on the Par 5 18th @ Al Arabia (RT of course) - check it out - I'm thinking with Max you may be able to hit it over the palace, and beyond that it's a huge rock road and then slopes onto the green - who's going to be the first with a triple eagle? Is it even possible? And what's the symbol look like? Will it cause the server to implode? Do you get promoted to G(-1)?

Senidol
05-08-2013, 02:28 PM
The golfing term for a hole in one on a par 5 is a Condor, I wonder if they even have it coded into the game, I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up as "Albatross" hah.

BGunner
05-08-2013, 02:36 PM
When I get the Lvl 4 clubs I'm going to try in training mode with the wind all the way up - it sure does seem feasible to reach, but will probably take 300 tries and a ton of luck to sink one.

Marrow_Farmer
05-08-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm curious how much distance the lvl 4 clubs will add - I've been eyeing the potential of an ace on the Par 5 18th @ Al Arabia (RT of course) - check it out - I'm thinking with Max you may be able to hit it over the palace, and beyond that it's a huge rock road and then slopes onto the green - who's going to be the first with a triple eagle? Is it even possible? And what's the symbol look like? Will it cause the server to implode? Do you get promoted to G(-1)?

I assume you meant 17? I tried with maximum tail wind but couldn't even get close to running towards the green. :confused: Best I could get was 100yds away in the rough.

If OT2 is owt to go by then it would simply say hole-in-one.

Hot Shots Golf: OT2 Hole In One on Par 5 (Condor) - YouTube

lob
05-08-2013, 04:55 PM
this may be possible currently in a slot mode game.

if you spin the "100+ yds" bonus.. big/big driver tilt.. lucky enough to also get a tailwind and it could theoretically be done. too bad itd be unofficial tho. would still make an awesome video tho. too bad we cant make slot mode pvt rooms.

Gaoler
05-08-2013, 04:56 PM
I don't get why we have to purchase everything above level 3. I have a bazillion points from playing tours, game rooms, offline rounds and daily tours (2.5 million in reality). Why can't I just use those to 'purchase' the gear? It would definitely up the re-playability of the game if I needed to amass 4.5 million points to get the level 4 equipment.

dimskill
05-09-2013, 12:29 AM
too bad we cant make slot mode pvt rooms.

You can. Being able to choose your superpower and not being stuck with Blind Impact/Arrow shots for the par5 would be the next step

lob
05-09-2013, 10:00 AM
You can. Being able to choose your superpower and not being stuck with Blind Impact/Arrow shots for the par5 would be the next step

shih reaching the green in one at #5 legacy.. using 100y+ from slot mode and a water bounce. pretty neat. (@2:40 mark)

[みんゴル6]: Slot Mode One Shot On Legacy Hole 5 - YouTube

jleviathan
05-10-2013, 04:44 AM
i looked at the japan store have not seen the new clubs? see the balls and charcters buy no clubs. where are they?

Reezellthia
05-10-2013, 05:50 AM

Well in slot mode with power+100yards and tornado cup you can ace hole 9 on mar cielo, dunno if anyone has yet though.

Scotty9678
05-22-2013, 10:38 PM
The Lvl 4 clubs are available for 300 yen now

BGunner
05-24-2013, 07:19 AM

Ok I was checking yeterday at it's the 9th hole @ Al Arabia and with Max with big mag lvl 4 and big air lvl 4 - strong tail wind and ex power - he can totally hit over the palace and get to the green in one...(on a par5)

jleviathan
05-24-2013, 01:47 PM
outa yen now. just gunna have to wait for my north american money.
please release date us soon.

Gaoler
05-25-2013, 02:48 AM
Ok I was checking yeterday at it's the 9th hole @ Al Arabia and with Max with big mag lvl 4 and big air lvl 4 - strong tail wind and ex power - he can totally hit over the palace and get to the green in one...(on a par5)

Are you freaking kidding me? What the heck are they mixing their Sapporo with over there? Is Maple turning into a driveable par 4 course now? This game is quickly becoming an exercise in cracking walnuts with sledgehammers; apparently leave any ideas of finesse at the door.:(

dimskill
05-26-2013, 01:53 AM
Are you freaking kidding me? What the heck are they mixing their Sapporo with over there? Is Maple turning into a driveable par 4 course now? This game is quickly becoming an exercise in cracking walnuts with sledgehammers; apparently leave any ideas of finesse at the door.:(

Indeed so. When you see players cracking 400yd drives, it becomes a little frustrating. I prefer tours on the harder courses and Long Tee, as it reduces this nonsense. The one thing I took with me from OOB is that it's not how long, it's what you do with it. Well that no longer applies, especially at the highest level.:(

lob
05-28-2013, 08:58 AM
how many yds do the lvl4 clubs add?

yangen
05-28-2013, 10:00 AM
I bought Big Air level 4 club yesterday, and Gloria got her power changed from 295 to 299 yards if I remember correctly (I used big air ball level 4 as well). Not sure if the amount of power added depends on the character?