PDA

View Full Version : Lost online pass

Angeli2
05-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Hi

Can anyone help with this ?
I have just swapped HDD over for larger one, sorted out the backup etc and everything works fine except that now when I try to go online on Minna 6 it doesn't let me, it shows a pic of the disc and where the 12 digit code is but when I try to enter it nothing happens except it sends me back to the lobby. Any ideas on this one ?

Cheers

BGunner
05-29-2013, 06:38 AM
I have the same problem and you have to buy a new pass with the Japanese PSN account you made. I just had to reformat my hard drive and lost the online pass as well as all data.

Angeli2
05-29-2013, 03:47 PM
I thought that might be the case................dammit ! ah well I guess I will have to raid the piggy bank

BGunner
05-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Ok Ang - I miraculously got all of my data back - the key is you have to remember your Japan PSN sign-in info - which means if you made a fake email & birth date when you initially made the account, you won't be able to recover. I luckily set up my Japan PSN to one of my emails and was able to reset the password and re-download all of the store purchases, including the online pass. Once I did that, it recognized my saved data that I had from a USB stick and I'm back with all my stats and data

jleviathan
05-31-2013, 08:28 AM
becarefull all i see the downloadable version the copyrite is linked to your japanesse account. so don't deactivate it without having all of your account info. in order to reactivate it.

Angeli2
05-31-2013, 07:27 PM
Thanks BG you are as lifesaver, luckily my Japanese account was saved when I did the back up so I did as you advised and lo and behold I am back online again.............thanks for that, much appreciated :D

Marrow_Farmer
06-02-2013, 06:26 AM
Thanks BG you are as lifesaver, luckily my Japanese account was saved when I did the back up so I did as you advised and lo and behold I am back online again.............thanks for that, much appreciated :D

Sorry m8, when you asked in the lobby it never even occurred to me you hadn't tried to re-activate under the Japanese account. :o

Them system backups are flippin wonderful, you don't even get hammered on using your dlc again as it sees the mac address of the network card as the same device. Win win! :rolleyes: