PDA

View Full Version : New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

kdoll08
04-20-2017, 06:09 AM
Hey guys exciting news. There is going to be a beta test for the new game between May 26-28. You can download an entry application on the Japanese PSN store. Also when they announced this part of the reason they are doing the beta is because they are doing a worldwide server. This is the first official announcement they the servers would be combined and is great news for us. Now we should be able to find a game at any time. Here is a link with all the info and a link to the download ticket on the Japanese store. Shout out to Starsaber for letting me know about the sign up.

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/4878/20170420-newmingol.html

HottieShottie
04-20-2017, 08:19 AM
When I click on the download link it sends me to the english PS store and says page not found. Any ideas how to get around this? Proxy or vpn perhaps.

Nevermind: sign out of your account on the psn site first if you haven't already

Shar2216
04-20-2017, 08:28 PM
How can i translate the site to english so i can see what im doing?
Nvm got it.

Shar2216
04-20-2017, 08:55 PM
When I click on the download link it sends me to the english PS store and says page not found. Any ideas how to get around this? Proxy or vpn perhaps.

Nevermind: sign out of your account on the psn site first if you haven't already

I sign out of my acct. when i log in on the download it still says page not found. Do i have to have a japanese acct?

kdoll08
04-20-2017, 09:07 PM
Yes you need a japanese account on your PS4

Shar2216
04-20-2017, 09:35 PM
OK Thanks.

HottieShottie
05-10-2017, 11:03 AM
It's Thursday in Japan.........could be any time now for the beta confirmations. They did take down the download thing at the jpn store when they were supposed to- hopefully they are on the ball for this.

kdoll08
05-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Yeah Sony Europe apparently sent out an email for people to sign up so hopefully Sony US is sending something out also.

tennisguru1
05-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Yeah Sony Europe apparently sent out an email for people to sign up so hopefully Sony US is sending something out also.

Got my fingers crossed Kdoll, hope is alive in the USA!

Azertix
05-10-2017, 03:37 PM
email received yesterday :

Discover the fairway of Everybody's Golf in our special preview on PlayStationŽ4, and start with a free Everybody's Golf digital theme to be retrieved on the PlayStationŽStore

Participate in a two-day private online test against other PS4 ™ players from around the world, either in Free Run mode or in our new Team Warfare mode.

The online private test begins May 26 at 08:00 CEST and ends May 28 at 09:00 CEST. It is open to ALL, so rendezvous on the green!

I'm not sure if it's very clear because i received the mail in bad french (certainly translated with google) and i share the mail re translated in english with google.

But if i understood they give a free theme !

HottieShottie
05-10-2017, 07:04 PM
email received yesterday :

Discover the fairway of Everybody's Golf in our special preview on PlayStationŽ4, and start with a free Everybody's Golf digital theme to be retrieved on the PlayStationŽStore

Participate in a two-day private online test against other PS4 ™ players from around the world, either in Free Run mode or in our new Team Warfare mode.

The online private test begins May 26 at 08:00 CEST and ends May 28 at 09:00 CEST. It is open to ALL, so rendezvous on the green!

I'm not sure if it's very clear because i received the mail in bad french (certainly translated with google) and i share the mail re translated in english with google.

But if i understood they give a free theme !

Throw us some beta crumbs in NA and Japan!

Azertix
05-11-2017, 02:12 AM
It's not so great because in europe it's a lottery. We have a chance to participate, it's not garantee at all.

Shar2216
05-11-2017, 03:09 AM
I just want some confirmed news on how the beta selection is being handled. you would think this wouldn't be such a hassle and speculation. the more people in the beta would be a better test of the system instead of just randomly selecting a handful of players.

HottieShottie
05-11-2017, 04:20 AM
I got confirmation overnight that I have been selected the Japanese beta. Haven't translated it all yet seems to say the same things as the Europe email. There is a download code for the ps store that will work on May 25th for the beta.

Azertix
05-11-2017, 05:16 AM
I just want some confirmed news on how the beta selection is being handled. you would think this wouldn't be such a hassle and speculation. the more people in the beta would be a better test of the system instead of just randomly selecting a handful of players.

Please enter the details below for your chance to join the Everybody’s Golf Beta.
Please note that completing this enrolment form does not guarantee a place on the Everybody’s Golf Beta. Invitations are at Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe's (SIEE's) discretion. Unless you are successful, we will not contact you regarding Everybody’s Golf Beta. By completing this form you agree to the Private Beta Trial Agreement.

If you are successful we will email you with information on how to access the Everybody’s Golf Beta (including your voucher code). Keep an eye out for the official invitation e-mail so that you know when the action has commenced!

Again, from bad french (translated from english with google or another for sure) then re translated to english with google.

kdoll08
05-11-2017, 06:47 AM
I got confirmation overnight that I have been selected the Japanese beta. Haven't translated it all yet seems to say the same things as the Europe email. There is a download code for the ps store that will work on May 25th for the beta.

They already gave you the code? That's awesome for you. I have not received anything from Sony Japan yet.

HottieShottie
05-11-2017, 07:08 AM
"PS4"用『New みんなのGOLF』クローズドオンラインテスト ご当選のご連絡 ("PS4" for contact us "New Minna of GOLF" closed online test your winning)

"PS4" for the "New Minna of GOLF" closed Thank online test Congratulations your prize

This email, during the period up to April 20, 2017 (Thursday) to May 7 (Sunday)
Had been delivered in "PlayStation Store" "New Minna of GOLF closed online test application ticket" will download and, We deliver to your winners have been customers.

We use the usual "PlayStation Store",
In addition, the time to Thank you very much for applicants to "New Minna of GOLF" closed online test for "PlayStation 4".

We will inform you that you have is your elected in a closed online test.

Than "PS4" or WEB "PlayStation Store", please download and enter the following product code of "New Minna of GOLF closed online test version" to your "PS4".

================================================== ==========
"PS4" for the "New Minna of GOLF closed online test version" product code for downloading

"code omitted"

※ This code is available from May 25, 2017 (Thursday).
In advance from the start of the test you will be asked to download the game data.
================================================== ==========

■ for the "PS4" "New everyone GOLF" closed online test implementation period
May 26, 2017 (Friday) 16:00 May 28 (Sunday) throughout the day

※ other than the above date and time, you will not be able to play.
※ The above start / end times, there may be around a little. Please note.
※ For more information, please check the following URL page.

■ subscription to the Please note ※ to participate in this test is "PlayStation Plus" is not required.
※ In this test uses the β version under development. Different from the product version.
※ play data of this test will not be able to take over the retail version.
※ schedule of this test are subject to change without notice.
※ In this test, but there is a possibility that unexpected behavior or malfunction occurs,
Support for them is not done.
※ For questions about "PSN",
Please check the Sony Interactive Entertainment of support.

"PS4" for the order to "New Minna of GOLF" things better,
I would like to humbly thank you for your cooperation of everybody.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Because of the transmission dedicated outgoing e-mail address of this email, you will not be able to answer even if I reply. If you have received a suspicious e-mail or message,
Thank you to contact the inquiry window of described in this e-mail.

"Contact Us"
PlayStation Customer Support
TEL 0570-000-929 (is available in some of the IP phone 050-3754-9800)
Hours 10:00 to 18:00

HottieShottie
05-11-2017, 07:09 AM
There is a link to a player information site- but nothing there besides a welcome message.

kdoll08
05-11-2017, 08:14 AM
Congrats. I'm just going to go hide out in this corner over here and sob lol

HottieShottie
05-11-2017, 08:18 AM
If the betas really run at the same time and I get into the north american test I'll give the code away. I do have a lot of trophies from the last couple ps3 hot shots.

Yamms_Hj
05-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Do you guys think it will be open to everyone that pre-ordered?

Starsaber00
05-11-2017, 05:39 PM
I wish that would be the case. I'm thinking it's random selection through a sign up process. Japan had one, and Europe just started theirs today or yesterday

NYJets
05-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Please enter the details below for your chance to join the Everybody’s Golf Beta.
Please note that completing this enrolment form does not guarantee a place on the Everybody’s Golf Beta. Invitations are at Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe's (SIEE's) discretion. Unless you are successful, we will not contact you regarding Everybody’s Golf Beta. By completing this form you agree to the Private Beta Trial Agreement.

If you are successful we will email you with information on how to access the Everybody’s Golf Beta (including your voucher code). Keep an eye out for the official invitation e-mail so that you know when the action has commenced!

Again, from bad french (translated from english with google or another for sure) then re translated to english with google.

You make it sound like there's an extra form to fill out to apply for the beta. Where is this form at? You guys are sounding like a bunch of Emo's without any specifics. I already pre-ordered the u.s. beta. Still no beta email.

Where's form to fill?

HottieShottie
05-13-2017, 02:41 PM
The link for the euro is here

https://beta.software.eu.playstation.com/EverybodysGolfBeta?emcid=or-st-107749&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=&utm_source=&utm_term=or-st-107749&utm_content=Everybody

It doesn't surprise me that once again- they are way of everyone else in Japan.

Starsaber00
05-13-2017, 04:45 PM
You make it sound like there's an extra form to fill out to apply for the beta. Where is this form at? You guys are sounding like a bunch of Emo's without any specifics. I already pre-ordered the u.s. beta. Still no beta email.

Where's form to fill?

There is no form yet for the US beta. Only ones at the moment are Japan, Europe, and Hong Kong

NYJets
05-14-2017, 09:28 AM
The link for the euro is here

https://beta.software.eu.playstation.com/EverybodysGolfBeta?emcid=or-st-107749&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=&utm_source=&utm_term=or-st-107749&utm_content=Everybody

It doesn't surprise me that once again- they are way of everyone else in Japan.

There is no form yet for the US beta. Only ones at the moment are Japan, Europe, and Hong Kong

Ty....for clarifying.

HottieShottie
05-19-2017, 02:18 PM
I don't think anyone posted about this but I saw on playstation asia's facebook there was yet another beta ticket available for what seems to be aimed at asian countries other than Japan.

They didn't start signups until may 12th, and ends may 21st. No idea what language this version will be in, but it mentions english korean and chinese. Also at least for me this ps store page was in english without translating.

You probably need to make an account there and not sure if they do any address verification or anything. The default country for signing up is Singapore. Use a hotel in Singapore if you register a new account. Go here but make sure you are logged out of your ps account first:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-sg/games/addons/everybody's-golf-closed-online-test-ticket/cid=HP9000-CUSA07374_00-COT0000000000000

Also, I must say I thought there would be more people reporting they got into beta invites by now but perhaps they are waiting until early next week when the above beta signup ends. Talk about Japan behind way ahead of everyone else with this game yet again. I keep trying my Japanese beta code but still getting error messages- not supposed to work until the 25th anyway.

Starsaber00
05-19-2017, 02:53 PM
It's for the Hong Kong server. You have the option to change the language to English when creating accounts

Azertix
05-20-2017, 02:15 AM
I don't think anyone posted about this but I saw on playstation asia's facebook there was yet another beta ticket available for what seems to be aimed at asian countries other than Japan.

They didn't start signups until may 12th, and ends may 21st. No idea what language this version will be in, but it mentions english korean and chinese. Also at least for me this ps store page was in english without translating.

You probably need to make an account there and not sure if they do any address verification or anything. The default country for signing up is Singapore. Use a hotel in Singapore if you register a new account. Go here but make sure you are logged out of your ps account first:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-sg/games/addons/everybody's-golf-closed-online-test-ticket/cid=HP9000-CUSA07374_00-COT0000000000000

Also, I must say I thought there would be more people reporting they got into beta invites by now but perhaps they are waiting until early next week when the above beta signup ends. Talk about Japan behind way ahead of everyone else with this game yet again. I keep trying my Japanese beta code but still getting error messages- not supposed to work until the 25th anyway.
Thank you very much for sharing this.

effectively we have to make an account (no adress verification). Like in europe it's just a chance to participate (random selection) to the closed beta. it's better than nothing.

HottieShottie
05-22-2017, 04:29 PM
Someone posted they got their USA beta invite and download code in the email just now over at Operation Sports. Only gotten a Japanese invite so far.

Starsaber00
05-22-2017, 05:48 PM
Are we sure that's an US beta invite? I didn't see anything specifying it. Perhaps it's from the U.K. sign up?

HottieShottie
05-22-2017, 05:56 PM
he posted a screenshot of the email- it was definitely the north american region. Others are confirming they got codes at the neogaf forum and begging for codes lol.

It seems lame if they just emailed random people instead of longtime players but on the other hand that will mean lots of people willing to give out their codes.

People are already downloading the us beta in advance of the test and it came with a free theme.

kdoll08
05-22-2017, 06:11 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

tennisguru1
05-22-2017, 06:24 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does that mean you got an Email or you didn't yet?

kdoll08
05-22-2017, 07:12 PM
Did not and I made 3 euro accounts and I have my normal U.S. account. It seems like they gave it to random people in the U.S. that might not even like golf games. Sony USA hates this game for some reason.

tennisguru1
05-22-2017, 07:20 PM
Did not and I made 3 euro accounts and I have my normal U.S. account. It seems like they gave it to random people in the U.S. that might not even like golf games. Sony USA hates this game for some reason.

OUCH!!! Let's hope not, please keep us informed.

OverRootandThorn
05-22-2017, 09:53 PM
Sent out to PSN-associated (specifically PS4) email accounts I presume? I'll add my name to the list to any charitable soul who wants to give a beta code away. Even the legendary Shihiko didn't get one.. too bad.

HottieShottie
05-22-2017, 09:57 PM
As usual dedicated hot shots players get the shaft in the good ole USA.

Starsaber00
05-22-2017, 10:32 PM
What a joke....Thanks for nothing Sony.

tennisguru1
05-22-2017, 11:46 PM
What a joke....Thanks for nothing Sony.

It's Sad Star, sony has no lotality gene.
You would think they would reward the early orders
just to inspire others to always preorder & prepay.
Maybe they haven't yet computerized their operation
and don't know who we are.

kdoll08
05-23-2017, 06:14 AM
Guys I'm happy to say I got in. But I think you can find codes out there if you hit up some of the forums. I've seen people give them away on Reddit, gamefaqs and Neogaf. One positive of Sony giving it to random people is that more people are willing to give up their code because they don't play golf games. I already checked though and you can not share the download through account sharing. The beta is hard locked to the account that downloaded it. I tried but to no avail, I was really hoping to make it so lots of people could get in.

Azertix
05-23-2017, 06:31 AM
Guys I'm happy to say I got in. But I think you can find codes out there if you hit up some of the forums. I've seen people give them away on Reddit, gamefaqs and Neogaf. One positive of Sony giving it to random people is that more people are willing to give up their code because they don't play golf games. I already checked though and you can not share the download through account sharing. The beta is hard locked to the account that downloaded it. I tried but to no avail, I was really hoping to make it so lots of people could get in.

You got it from playstation europe or america ?

kdoll08
05-23-2017, 06:55 AM
You got it from playstation europe or america ?

It was from Playstation USA. I'm not sure if the Euro codes have all gone out or not. I saw a spanish tweet that seemed to have gotten theirs but I did not see much else. I saw plenty of people that got the U.S. codes though so maybe they are still coming. I know the Hong Kong codes have not gone out yet.

MikeR-HK
05-23-2017, 07:30 AM
Is there any place where people might be selling these codes?

Starsaber00
05-23-2017, 07:34 AM
Try different gaming forums. That's what I'm doing

OverRootandThorn
05-23-2017, 07:37 AM
try:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/836704-everybodys-golf
https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/bd-p/10031
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1362249&page=
https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/new/

or the occasional Facebook/twitter 'golf beta' search, hitting refresh every so often

Azertix
05-23-2017, 08:02 AM
I'm pissed off.
I got nothing from playstation america, europe and singapore :mad:

kdoll08
05-23-2017, 09:47 AM
I'm pissed off.
I got nothing from playstation america, europe and singapore :mad:

As far as I can tell the Euro and Singapore codes have not gone out yet. Seems only USA and Japan.

BGunner
05-23-2017, 01:56 PM
The level of pissed is so very high. 15 years playing this - let's send the beta to randos, not people that preordered or have the WI platinum, nah, too logical.

HottieShottie
05-23-2017, 02:13 PM
Japan is still where you need to be if you want respect as a hot shots player. Got my code ages ago- first for everything as always with this game. Global servers are great but that doesn't mean players get treated equally depending on where they live.

Starsaber00
05-23-2017, 02:20 PM
Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to win a ticket from Japan :(

Fingers crossed for U.K. OR Hong Kong now

tennisguru1
05-23-2017, 04:56 PM
The level of pissed is so very high. 15 years playing this - let's send the beta to randos, not people that preordered or have the WI platinum, nah, too logical.

Grrrr Boiling mad, Ive only played since ps2, 8 yrs,
but many have been supporting this franchise & sony
for much longer.
I will make this promise, THAT is the LAST preorder
I EVER make to any Sony Game.
Use someone elses money you backstabbers.
Good thing there are no refunds.

MikeR-HK
05-23-2017, 05:29 PM
I feel the same way. I keep thinking "it's only a game" but it really has been a big part of my life since the PS2. Perhaps they will drop some more codes to loyal users tonight. I only bought a Vita so I could play WI (and that's the only game I bought for it). I'm willing to pay a good sum to play the Beta if anyone wants to sell a code. If 1/2 of you all got a code and I didn't I could live with that, but for almost none of us to get one is a slight. It really should not bother me, but for some reason it does. It's like someone in charge of sending out the invites said "screw it" just send them out randomly.

Starsaber00
05-23-2017, 06:40 PM
I know what you mean. I'm really thinking the % of the HSG community that received a code is fairly low. Their intentions were probably to try and get a larger audience for the game. But come on. People are either gonna buy the game or not. I'm not a fan of FPS, and participating in the Battlefield 1 beta sure as heck didn't make me purchase that game.

Bruinboy
05-23-2017, 07:17 PM
Sorry to hear some of you loyal HSG players did not get a beta information. I did a couple of days ago. I played on the Vita and the PS3. I have been waiting to play on PS4. There is a non disclosure agreement so sorry can't share about the experience, but hopefully I will do the community well.

HottieShottie
05-23-2017, 07:21 PM
You mean like a different version that what testers will play this weekend? No way they are going to stop people from giving impressions- just look at all the threads and gifs for the gran turismo beta.

MikeR-HK
05-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Sorry to hear some of you loyal HSG players did not get a beta information. I did a couple of days ago. I played on the Vita and the PS3. I have been waiting to play on PS4. There is a non disclosure agreement so sorry can't share about the experience, but hopefully I will do the community well.
Good Luck! Lucky!

MikeR-HK
05-23-2017, 07:42 PM
Good Luck! Lucky!
Did you redeem your code? Want to sell it?

MikeR-HK
05-23-2017, 07:50 PM
Again, if anyone wants to sell their code for a fair (or not so fair) price please contact me.

tennisguru1
05-23-2017, 07:55 PM
I know what you mean. I'm really thinking the % of the HSG community that received a code is fairly low. Their intentions were probably to try and get a larger audience for the game. But come on. People are either gonna buy the game or not. I'm not a fan of FPS, and participating in the Battlefield 1 beta sure as heck didn't make me purchase that game.

No more buying pre-release games from Sony.
Let them insult others, I will never ever buy a preorder again
let them get others fools to give them money in advance.
Them them with your hard earned money.

kdoll08
05-23-2017, 08:40 PM
I'm optimistic that there may be some more codes to pass out in a couple of days guys. In the meantime you will probably need a Europe or Hong Kong account to use them so you might want to create those just in case.

Arbenson
05-23-2017, 11:17 PM
Crazy enough I got a code. Did you have to sign up for the closed beta because I don't remember doing that but I could have been waiting on this game for a while. Excited to test it out

Shar2216
05-23-2017, 11:22 PM

Does the NDA include No Live Streaming?

mtoftheshire
05-24-2017, 01:37 AM
I registered on PlayStation Europe (I'm in the uk), but have heard nothing so far? Has anyone who registered in Europe been sent a code yet?

Azertix
05-24-2017, 02:27 AM
I registered on PlayStation Europe (I'm in the uk), but have heard nothing so far? Has anyone who registered in Europe been sent a code yet?

Nothing in france but i'm probably the only one who play everybody's golf and registerd for the beta here...

kdoll08
05-24-2017, 07:27 AM
Crazy enough I got a code. Did you have to sign up for the closed beta because I don't remember doing that but I could have been waiting on this game for a while. Excited to test it out

Nope in the U.S they just sent codes out randomly to people, you got lucky.

kdoll08
05-24-2017, 07:28 AM
Does the NDA include No Live Streaming?

The actual NDA rules do say that but I really doubt that Clap Hanz is going to do anything as they are are pretty small company. They are out there on twitter talking about how the beta starts Friday so they are not exactly treating it like a secret.

kdoll08
05-24-2017, 07:31 AM

Nothing in france but i'm probably the only one who play everybody's golf and registerd for the beta here...

Apparently the Euro codes are coming out on Thursday according to a UK tester. He is a member of the community so I trust him.

Talressen
05-24-2017, 10:06 AM
Hey guys no luck here. :(
I made a reddit thread trying to obtain one, if you could upvote it for visibility I would greatly appreciate it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/6d2vqk/anyone_willing_to_sell_or_giveaway_an_everybodys/

BGunner
05-24-2017, 10:53 AM
Did you get one? Says your subreddit was removed.

Starsaber00
05-24-2017, 11:35 AM
Did you get one? Says your subreddit was removed.

Apparently they don't like you begging, selling, buying, etc

Talressen
05-24-2017, 02:31 PM

MikeR-HK
05-24-2017, 03:13 PM
Well, in case UK or Japan codes become available I have set up an account for each of those.

kdoll08
05-24-2017, 09:28 PM
Hey guys the Japan Beta test guide page updated. There is a whole bunch of info posted about what you can play in the beta different modes. It looks like it is only 1 course on the front 9 for the beta period. Here is a link to the page, if you use chrome it translates it pretty well.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/newmingol/playersinfo/

HottieShottie
05-24-2017, 09:37 PM
Thanks- my Japan beta code works now- im downloading the beta. That site should prove helpful translated- since my understanding of Japanese is very limited.

kdoll08
05-24-2017, 09:59 PM
Hott shottie if you can take a picture of the Japan title screen and post it here. I want to see if it's exactly the same

HottieShottie
05-24-2017, 10:22 PM
Ok i'll do that tomorrow- have it in sleep mode downloading since it's quite a bit slower than something from the usa store.

johnboru
05-25-2017, 12:22 AM
Here's the page now up in English.

http://www.hotshotsgolf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=399&stc=1
http://www.hotshotsgolf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=400&stc=1

Azertix
05-25-2017, 05:21 AM
Yoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry fore those who have not been selected but if i'm selected by playstation singapore i will give the voucher code.

BGunner
05-25-2017, 08:53 AM
The best nugget of info I read from that is that sky ball shot and rocket ball shot may come back from HSG:Fore. That would be sick.

mtoftheshire
05-25-2017, 11:43 AM
Yoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry fore those who have not been selected but if i'm selected by playstation singapore i will give the voucher code.

I got chosen by psn uk/Europe!! Got an email today at 1150 GMT. Very excited, I'm gonna bin work off and play golf :)

Marrow_Farmer
05-25-2017, 12:41 PM
Yay little ole me got chosen :cool: The wife has been warned that this weekend she will mostly be a golf widow. :p

HottieShottie
05-25-2017, 01:39 PM

That's the Japanese title screen- won't connect to the server yet.

BGunner
05-25-2017, 01:51 PM
According to PS4 news feed, Shihiko was playing Japanese version 3 hours ago, may be tied to system clock.

Senidol
05-25-2017, 01:53 PM
Shihiko and I will both be participating in the closed test this weekend, I wanted to take the opportunity to let you guys know that we are setting up a bilingual streaming channel for the new upcoming game, we have also created an open discord channel for the community. At a future date a website is going up that will feature media content from both English, and Japanese streamers. Shihiko and I will both be creating content for these channels, and will be looking for other content providers to further grow the channel in the future. The goal is to provide the community with easy access to streaming content, and a place to communicate in real time.

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc2aZz5B90G53PdZ5C8-kLw
discord 24h temporary link: https://discord.gg/5d8jta
twitter(shihiko): https://twitter.com/shihiko?lang=en

The above link for discord will expire in 24 hours, while we are in the very early stages of organizing content, we wanted to open up the channel to anyone that wants to use it for the closed test and anyone else that wants to keep up to date on any content/streaming info. I will be around most of the day if anyone has questions or just feels like stopping by.

The last thing worth noting, is I will be playing primarily on my みんなのGOLF username: Xenidol

mustangman2011
05-25-2017, 01:56 PM
The best nugget of info I read from that is that sky ball shot and rocket ball shot may come back from HSG:Fore. That would be sick.

What is the sky ball and rocket ball? I found a video and it just looks like it goes super high in the air? Was there any benefit to this or was it just fun to do?

Senidol
05-25-2017, 01:59 PM
According to PS4 news feed, Shihiko was playing Japanese version 3 hours ago, may be tied to system clock.

Closed test begins at 16:00 JST time:

4pm JST
2am CST
3am EST
12am PST

The test begins roughly 11 hours from this post :)

HottieShottie
05-25-2017, 02:02 PM
I tried changing my system time still says something like be patient- server not online yet.

BGunner
05-25-2017, 02:03 PM
Yes, skyball is super high, rocket ball super low, but still go the club yardage. Best for hitting out from behind trees (sky) or under (rocket) but also sky was very helpful for difficult long approaches to greens because it's so high, it just lands and doesn't move. There were also two different ways to hit those shots.

MikeR-HK
05-25-2017, 04:04 PM
All, if you want you can go to betakeystore account on e-bay and send him a message. He said he has some keys (UK I think).

MikeR-HK
05-25-2017, 04:06 PM
Note, the keys are not posted on at this point, you have to message him. I don't know the price he will ask. PS, he suggests talking to him on Skype "suketsune" is the user name. If you pay in pay pal you are protected, I wouldn't pay any other way in a situation like this.

tennisguru1
05-25-2017, 05:34 PM
Closed test begins at 16:00 JST time:

4pm JST
2am CST
3am EST
12am PST

The test begins roughly 11 hours from this post :)

Thanks so much for your help

How long does this beta test go for?

Senidol
05-25-2017, 08:15 PM
Thanks so much for your help

How long does this beta test go for?

23:59 Sunday JST time.

Think that is about 10am CST Sunday.

So 2am CST Friday (5 hours from now)- 10am CST Sunday.

HottieShottie
05-25-2017, 08:44 PM
You just knew they would start the beta 12 am to 3 am usa time........

MikeR-HK
05-25-2017, 09:06 PM
I'm sure the people monitoring it need their breakfast first in Japan. Exciting still. Hope I can stay awake for four more hours. Then, if I start who knows.

johnboru
05-26-2017, 12:57 AM
Beta testing about to begin. A few will stream it for those of us not able to participate.

I will put a link or two from YouTube in here if I find any live streams.

Here's a couple:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQa-eK9Acds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ99ApQl-ig

Reezellthia
05-26-2017, 01:25 AM
Hey guys, just managed to play for 10 minutes.
So far it is only trad shot, please let me know if anyone unlocks any other shot modes.

johnboru
05-26-2017, 01:34 AM
Here's an English stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSjWDXVHhE8

johnboru
05-26-2017, 03:44 AM
I have watched quite a bit of streamed action.

I like the look of it. Familiar look and feel, and the sandbox openness of the course adding a stronger sense of vastness.

Azertix
05-26-2017, 04:02 AM
I don't know why but i cannot record the game with my capture card.
anyway the game is ****ing awesome !!
it reminds me the psp version (the golden version)

Senidol
05-26-2017, 11:24 PM
Overall the game design is done pretty well, this is the closet thing to a Out of Bounds successor we have seen. Eagle G,C 9out from regular tees plays more dynamically than anything World Invitational had to offer. Engine feels solid, most similar to Minna 5, but definitely another new or modified game engine.

Music and audio aren't as good so far, from what little we have seen. I'll reserve judgement until retail release. There are quite a few things that need to be implemented and confirmed to make this one of the best in the lineup. As far as mechanics go so far the closed test is missing quite a lot, here is a short list of the important ones:

-No additional swing styles available. I'm hoping that there will be some other swing styles like circle shot or advanced shot added at retail. There are some concerning signs like the traditional bar in the loading screen area etc, and a possible lack of room on the interface for a curved bar.

-No precision impact. In the closed test SJI does nothing for the lie %, unlocked from loyalty in previous titles.

-No lie precision. This was earned through loyalty in previous titles.

-No tuning precision. This is a big one for me, currently you can not adjust power with triangle and circle. Again this was unlocked from loyalty.

-No special shots in the Closed Test (Confirmed unlocked in retail though including a surprise ability from a previous title.)

The game has a lot of upside, but the closed test leaves a lot of unanswered questions, I'm still cautiously optimistic that this title will turn into a gem. It sounds like match play and tournaments are confirmed, but may not be in the retail version at launch. Out of the list above, the most likely thing to be left out of the retail version of the game is the additional swing styles, the rest "should" be unlocked through character level or some other progression locked content like challenge mode.

Pinhigh
05-27-2017, 01:33 AM
Played the beta test for a few hours and I came away with mixed feelings. While the testing is so limited as to what they allow you to do all we can do really is wait and see at release. I did notice 1 thing I really liked and 1 thing I very much disliked. First the negative. I do not like the way the online is set up where every1 just roams around freely. I can see this being a real problem with trolls and haters just following you around and trying to impact your play. Second the positive. I love how they brought back the option to play to different fairways. This was a big part of oob and was something I really missed on WI. Way more options on your shots.

johnboru
05-27-2017, 03:09 AM
I have a feeling you will be able to toggle off the other players in the full game. Much as it was the case in the last. I fear swing types may be a purchase option as Clap Hanz know how keen people would be to get away from Trad.

Reezellthia
05-27-2017, 04:49 AM
Quite a few postives for me:
Checked out the course records section and now you can have PBs on tiny cup, mega cup, and tornado.
Also in addition to regular tee and long tee there is a 'championship tee'.

Things missing I hope they bring back:
When teeing off there used to be a camera (L2 I believe) to let you view the pin from your proposed shot location. I used this quite a bit to ensure there's no trees in the way etc.

Senidol
05-27-2017, 09:47 AM
I have a feeling you will be able to toggle off the other players in the full game. Much as it was the case in the last. I fear swing types may be a purchase option as Clap Hanz know how keen people would be to get away from Trad.

I'm leaning more and more towards no additional shot styles, they added a new mechanic with flyer lies that the impact zone now has visible areas of black that if you land in them you get a flyer, land outside of them even without PI and no flyer. Can't replicate that mechanic with Advanced/Circle meters, they would have to go back to a PI or Die mechanic for flyers, even the caddies comment when you get into these type of lies. They are also much more common now, as the rough is more true rough in this game.

On a different note, the participation in this closed test is a great sign. Numbers have been around 6-7k testers per day, more then 70% of the players have been Japanese in my experience. The new retail server is going to have a completely different feeling to the one most NA/EU players are used too.

BGunner
05-27-2017, 04:18 PM
Care to share how you shot a -25, Xen? lol Yeah, that looks like a glitch.

Senidol
05-27-2017, 04:41 PM
Care to share how you shot a -25, Xen? lol Yeah, that looks like a glitch.

JPN players kept abusing the glitch since yesterday, so I wanted to bring attention to it. Has to do with quitting a round in the daily, and keeping the accumulated score into the next round. Sending a video to the dev team of a step by step on how its done. Its a coding issue, game memory not being cleared after quitting properly.

BGunner
05-27-2017, 04:46 PM
Figured it had to be some sort of aggregating because the physics seems pretty stable and solid. I'm struggling to get -11 in a round ha.

Senidol
05-27-2017, 04:59 PM
Figured it had to be some sort of aggregating because the physics seems pretty stable and solid. I'm struggling to get -11 in a round ha.

-11 under i think is the legit best score still, hole 5 is tough to pull off, so its usually -10 plus a hole out along the way. If you see anyone with abnormal points beyond what you can get without specials, its someone that glitched a hole or two.

Stormchasergal
05-27-2017, 05:14 PM
I'm leaning more and more towards no additional shot styles,

Well that would be disappointing.

S-i-k_b-o-y
05-27-2017, 07:56 PM
Well that would be disappointing.
That would mean the PS4 I bought specifically for the next HSG wouldn't have me buying the next HSG. Fingers crossed they'll offer other swing types. ;)

Thanks to everyone for the vids and the feedback on the upcoming release.

tennisguru1
05-27-2017, 10:12 PM
That would mean the PS4 I bought specifically for the next HSG wouldn't have me buying the next HSG. Fingers crossed they'll offer other swing types. ;)

Im with you, sad if just traditional.
Like lots about game, but that & the putting really put
a damper on it.
Why touch the putting?
Wasn't it hard enought, lolz.
If it ain't broke why ruin it.
Hoping final version has more swings.
Got so use to circle.

johnboru
05-28-2017, 04:09 AM

Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out in Q1 2018.... :D

Marrow_Farmer
05-28-2017, 06:35 AM

I've managed a -10 but that had a hole out on the 2nd and 8 birds, I've only managed to reach the 2nd par 5 in 2 once and that was thanks to a lucky bounce over the little bridge on the other fairway. I know it's no specials, no fine tuning, trad and standard equipment but I don't remember EGWT being this tough :(

NYJets
05-28-2017, 09:13 AM
JPN players kept abusing the glitch since yesterday, so I wanted to bring attention to it. Has to do with quitting a round in the daily, and keeping the accumulated score into the next round. Sending a video to the dev team of a step by step on how its done. Its a coding issue, game memory not being cleared after quitting properly.

arghhh...hate hearing stuff like this.

reason why I stopped playing the Rory online tourneys...people posting scores of -34 like it's nothing. no website mentions a specific glitch, but i'm sure some underground site has a bunch of nerds that know what's up.

NYJets
05-28-2017, 09:18 AM
Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out in Q1 2018.... :D

along with Far cry 5

Overwatch is popular still as well.

quite honestly, there's too many good games on PS4. I just want something currently that stimulates inner-thinking...like Golf or Chess tho atm.

pizzed that Rory is still like the only thing we have available on PS4.

NYJets
05-28-2017, 09:21 AM
nice 3 hour gameplay video of new game.

I think it's from Senidol's channel -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZmrvr2_RVA

Senidol
05-28-2017, 10:00 AM
Shihiko and I were making that video to send to the dev. team. He shoots -102 and it doesn't register on the ladder unfortunately. Good thing about studio japan is they usually don't let these type of game breaking bugs last.

HottieShottie
05-28-2017, 10:17 AM
Wasn't this supposed to end before midnight in Japan? It's monday.

Senidol
05-28-2017, 10:26 AM
The game has a lot of potential, from an engine standpoint it is far superior to EGWT/Minna 6. I would call it the direct successor to the Minna 5 franchise, this is the type of game we should have gotten in the main line of the franchise 5 years ago on PS3. From what we know about the game right now I would say it probably isn't worth the $60 dollar price in Japan, and the $100 extra DLC package is probably an overreach on Sony's part. At 29.99 pounds, and $39.99 I think you will get your value out of the game, and potentially get another game you can play for years, but if not it'll be worth the play through at the very least. There are still a lot of unknowns that will determine the enjoyable factor for a lot of people and I'm hoping Studio Japan finds some resemblance of balance this time around working with Clap Hanz.

-We don't know if there will be other swing styles available
-We don't know how far you'll be able to level your stats and how powerful the character can get.
-We don't know what type of special abilities, or power increasing mechanics will be added to the game.
-We don't know when Tournaments and Match play will be added to the game, and what they entail, but they have been confirmed.
-We don't know what clubs and balls will be available for infinite use.
-We don't know how the new lobby system will work for finding friends.

-We know the game engine is solid, and more similar to Minna 5 then Minna 6.
-We know the courses are far more dynamic than anything in Minna 6.
-We know there are three sets of tees, regular, long, and champion.
-We know there is a mirrored course option.
-We know there are PB rankings for teeny cup, regular cup, mega cup and tornado cup.
-We know they have added new on screen guides to display the control stat under working conditions.
-We know there will be a Single Player campaign challenge mode.
-We know there will be roughly 7 courses at launch (including the 2 anniversary courses) and 3 planned DLC courses early on.
-We know that lobby interaction will be more robust then it currently is in the patch.

For me the game will be worth the $40 regardless of the outcome of the things above, I'm hoping they can retain some resemblance of balance and difficulty and not make the game into the watered down version of Driver-Wedge Driver-Wedge Driver-Wedge ad nauseam that Minna 6 became late in its shelf life.

Senidol
05-28-2017, 10:46 AM
Wasn't this supposed to end before midnight in Japan? It's monday.

Nobody knows why it is still up.

Senidol
05-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Anyone here been playing under an EU download? Can you confirm if putting is in ft or meters. .ft or cm?

MikeR-HK
05-28-2017, 01:00 PM
I really enjoyed the beta and am anxious to play the full game when it is released. The thing I dislike most is the 3 click putting.

NYJets
05-28-2017, 01:19 PM
If you can tell Shihiko there are people like me that'll pay the extra $5 or $10 to max my characters out. So we can go straight online , instead of spending a month burning ourselves out in single player...trying to max them out manually.

Surprised he wouldn't give you more basic confirmations. The online tourneys and having other shot types besides Trad should be an instant yes or no.

If it IS just Trad, it'll be a big shock but i'll still get it. Cheating is the biggest turnoff for an online game.

OverRootandThorn
05-28-2017, 01:32 PM
Overall the game design is done pretty well, this is the closet thing to a Out of Bounds successor we have seen. Eagle G,C 9out from regular tees plays more dynamically than anything World Invitational had to offer. Engine feels solid, most similar to Minna 5, but definitely another new or modified game engine.

Music and audio aren't as good so far, from what little we have seen. I'll reserve judgement until retail release. There are quite a few things that need to be implemented and confirmed to make this one of the best in the lineup. As far as mechanics go so far the closed test is missing quite a lot, here is a short list of the important ones:

-No additional swing styles available. I'm hoping that there will be some other swing styles like circle shot or advanced shot added at retail. There are some concerning signs like the traditional bar in the loading screen area etc, and a possible lack of room on the interface for a curved bar.

-No precision impact. In the closed test SJI does nothing for the lie %, unlocked from loyalty in previous titles.

-No lie precision. This was earned through loyalty in previous titles.

-No tuning precision. This is a big one for me, currently you can not adjust power with triangle and circle. Again this was unlocked from loyalty.

-No special shots in the Closed Test (Confirmed unlocked in retail though including a surprise ability from a previous title.)

The game has a lot of upside, but the closed test leaves a lot of unanswered questions, I'm still cautiously optimistic that this title will turn into a gem. It sounds like match play and tournaments are confirmed, but may not be in the retail version at launch. Out of the list above, the most likely thing to be left out of the retail version of the game is the additional swing styles, the rest "should" be unlocked through character level or some other progression locked content like challenge mode.

Something else I noticed:
Didn't see anything other than flat lie angles on any shot anywhere on the course in this beta. They might have tilted left or right, but not forward or backward.
EG5/HSG5 had differing lie angles that greatly affected the shot and was more realistic.

Azertix
05-28-2017, 01:41 PM
Anyone here been playing under an EU download? Can you confirm if putting is in ft or meters. .ft or cm?
meters.

Senidol
05-28-2017, 01:43 PM
If you can tell Shihiko there are people like me that'll pay the extra $5 or $10 to max my characters out. So we can go straight online , instead of spending a month burning ourselves out in single player...trying to max them out manually.

Surprised he wouldn't give you more basic confirmations. The online tourneys and having other shot types besides Trad should be an instant yes or no.

If it IS just Trad, it'll be a big shock but i'll still get it. Cheating is the biggest turnoff for an online game.

Shihiko isn't affiliated with Clap Hanz or studio japan in any fashion. He is a member of the community that has put in work to bring us as much information as he can about the franchise over the past 10 years. Shihiko and I collaborate and collect information for release here and on his website, we have been friends for over 10 years now, but neither one of us have any ties to the game developers, hope that clears that up.

Senidol
05-28-2017, 01:44 PM
meters.

What country is your account that you downloaded the game from? And what country of origin is you PS4? running into a weird situation where some uk accounts are showing up as .ft.

tennisguru1
05-28-2017, 01:45 PM

I have been and its in feet.
Got an Alby just now on 3, bounced on dock & rolled straight in.
Had 5 eagles on that hole, but par 5th is a toughie at 230 1w lol.

Azertix
05-28-2017, 01:54 PM
What country is your account that you downloaded the game from? And what country of origin is you PS4? running into a weird situation where some uk accounts are showing up as .ft.

France for all

i recorded 5 videos (i checked) and putting is always in meters.

tennisguru1
05-28-2017, 02:06 PM

UK ft/y
heres pic still playing:)

Senidol
05-28-2017, 02:09 PM
Thank you that is pretty odd that the UK version is displaying .ft then for everyone.

Azertix
05-28-2017, 02:14 PM
For the first time the game is completely translated in french, voices and text !

tennisguru1
05-28-2017, 02:37 PM
Thank you that is pretty odd that the UK version is displaying .ft then for everyone.

No Thank You & Kdoll for the wonderful experience.:)
Still having a ball after 5 -9's finally a -10 yippiee:cool:
Too bad I totally got too excited after my Alby on the 3rd,
if I could have calmede down and finish, lolz.:rolleyes:

Biggest thing I learned and the most important!
I play on a 75" Mitsu & the lag was unplayable, till I changed my settings from BlueRay to Dvi-Pc killed the beautiful colors , but it enabled me to time PI.
Had to do the same to PS3 HSG OOB & WI
Going back to try for -11 now

tennisguru1
05-28-2017, 02:40 PM
Real score attached no cheating

Marrow_Farmer
05-28-2017, 02:56 PM
Uk and was defo in ft. 2 days later and still not a clue how to work out putt power :mad: lucky eagle city is pretty flat eh. -10 was my best score, never managed to eagle the 5th but did manage 2nd and 3rd. Did post a fake -21 this evening just for the hell of it :eek:

Cudos for the Alby on 3, I was trying to hit that little pontoon in practise but never managed it.

No blue power option so I fear that b*****s tilt power is still going to be around, turbitts don't work either.

I did get some varying up/down slopes but the inaccuracy of standard equipment along with my ineptness at playing trad meant I couldn't really tell if it effected the carry.

I get the impression that the open course we had in beta is just gonna be for goofing about and posting various daily scores, the home area had another kiosk that was inactive, I'll wager that will be where the tours are to be found and likely to be played as characters and not yourself (if you know what I mean).

NYJets
05-28-2017, 03:12 PM
the forums went from dead to alive..

MikeR-HK
05-28-2017, 08:01 PM
Wow, I was the only player on the course 2 hours ago.

Reezellthia
05-29-2017, 02:29 AM
My PS4 has died twice after playing this game (always a few minutes after exiting, never during).
Have reported this, anyone else?

tennisguru1
05-29-2017, 07:33 AM
My PS4 has died twice after playing this game (always a few minutes after exiting, never during).

Same here, my PS4 rebooted 2x after exit

NYJets
05-29-2017, 09:00 AM

sounds like network related coding issues.

they got some tweaking to do.

hort22
05-29-2017, 09:13 AM
2 things i thought looked funny...hitting the fairway with driver seemed like i was landing on a trampoline or something...also the small round patch of fuzzy grass on the green around all the cups was sort of an eyesore...hope they can clean that up.

BGunner
05-30-2017, 09:54 AM
Seemed like the shot mechanic and physics was a lot like the lobby golf swing mechanic/physics in Minna.

kdoll08
05-30-2017, 10:31 AM
Ok so I guess I will post my thoughts on the beta both positive and negative.

Let's start with the positive. I really love the 9 hole connected course layout. It's pretty cool running around with a bunch of people on the course and once you start a real round they don't get in the way at all. I think they have made changes to the physics of the game that seem closer to real golf, especially with the way the ball rolls on the green compared to previous titles. I enjoy the character creator and building up my own golfer from scratch, I have always wanted this in a Hot Shots game. It looks like there will be tons of customization and some of you guys are much more creative than I am. One world server is awesome and there were around 7000 people that played the beta. Compared with how empty the game usually is on the U.S. server this is a welcome change even if it will be harder to make g0 rank now. Turf War is a lot of fun if you have at least 4 people per team and they seem to know what they are doing. This will be a great way to kill time when there is a wait for a tourney to start. I think the game environment looks great on the course and can't wait to see some of the new courses. From messing around in the menus it looks like we will get at least 10 course with the DLC that has already been announced, there were only 9 in the last title. It also appears that vs character will be returning based on the character screen and the hub world menu. Lastly it's nice that we seem to be getting 3 tee lengths now so we aren't approaching a par 5 with a 9 iron joy.

Ok now for the negative. I really wish we still had 2 click putting. Although I feel like I adjusted to it fine but on longer putts I want more control back in my hands. Also the lack of swing types is concerning although this could just be the beta and we will get more at retail release. I really don't like the idea of consumable balls that you need to keep buying. If Clap Hanz needs to sell DLC and wants to let us buy costumes that is fine but I don't want to have to keep spending real money to get infinity balls for every round I play. I think they need to adjust how the levels for clubs go up. Unless you are hitting for the green the only stat that goes up is power. They need to adjust this for clubs like 1w-5w so that they can get control stats boost easier in my opinion. Lastly there were a few bugs in the game with regards to the scoring and matchmaking for Turf War. As long as those are ironed out before release I will be happy.

Overall I had a great time with the beta and can't wait until August 29 for the final game.

Marrow_Farmer
05-30-2017, 12:05 PM
Ok now for the negative. I really wish we still had 2 click putting. Although I feel like I adjusted to it fine but on longer putts I want more control back in my hands. Also the lack of swing types is concerning although this could just be the beta and we will get more at retail release. I really don't like the idea of consumable balls that you need to keep buying. If Clap Hanz needs to sell DLC and wants to let us buy costumes that is fine but I don't want to have to keep spending real money to get infinity balls for every round I play. I think they need to adjust how the levels for clubs go up. Unless you are hitting for the green the only stat that goes up is power. They need to adjust this for clubs like 1w-5w so that they can get control stats boost easier in my opinion. Lastly there were a few bugs in the game with regards to the scoring and matchmaking for Turf War. As long as those are ironed out before release I will be happy.

Not sure I mind three click putting, the impact was so massive I didn't feel like not hitting pi was causing me to miss putts.

The two extra balls they had in the beta could both be purchased using the coins collected in the game so not sure they would suddenly make it real money for balls (they aren't EA after all), hopefully it is just a way to encourage open play instead of just tour, tour and more tours.

I disagree with the control boost as well, at the end of the day most of us will end up maxing out every stat eventually by just playing the game so no point in making it too easy. Anyways I still think the personal characters may just be for open course play/dailys and the tours will still be nov, int and exp character driven. ;)

Starsaber00
05-30-2017, 12:44 PM
Agree on the balls. I collected 5000+ coins just over the weekend, so I don't really see that being an issue. Plus we don't really know yet what the fishing and other activities will reward you with (if anything). Perhaps you'll receive coins from there as well.

tennisguru1
05-30-2017, 01:58 PM
Not sure I mind three click putting, the impact was so massive I didn't feel like not hitting pi was causing me to miss putts.

The two extra balls they had in the beta could both be purchased using the coins collected in the game so not sure they would suddenly make it real money for balls (they aren't EA after all), hopefully it is just a way to encourage open play instead of just tour, tour and more tours.

I disagree with the control boost as well, at the end of the day most of us will end up maxing out every stat eventually by just playing the game so no point in making it too easy. Anyways I still think the personal characters may just be for open course play/dailys and the tours will still be nov, int and exp character driven. ;)

Really just leave the putting Alone, hard enough and NOT BROKEN!!!
I predict this will be a nighmare on a course lie Legacy!
Way too hard for beginers & dumb backwards retarded move for the franchise.
I really like everything else and can feel the potential of the game.
Really like that you get Exaclty what you hit, nice engine.
Don't take away swings that we have so much time perfecting.

NYJets
05-31-2017, 10:53 AM
I disagree with the control boost as well, at the end of the day most of us will end up maxing out every stat eventually by just playing the game so no point in making it too easy. )

I disagree. There are way too many good games out there (non-golf) to occupy our time these days. If I have to burn myself out and waste a month on single player again (like last game) i'm going to get bored fast and switch over to something else..before I could appreciate and fully enjoy the online aspects. Which means 'only' the die-hards are going to play this one long term. Also meaning competition will always be intense ALL the time , in all tourneys. If we think we're good...just wait till were against the Japanese all the time.

..just another argument to give us an option ($) to fully max out our players.

jesonandmel
06-07-2017, 05:15 PM
So, is this site going to pick up on activity once "Everybody's Golf" is released? Looking forward to the comeback....

JesonandMel

HottieShottie
06-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Without any moderation people will just go to other boards without all the spam.

Starsaber00
06-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Here's hoping they'll add a few new ones.