PDA

View Full Version : Framerate stutter during swing

deregulator
09-16-2017, 09:11 AM
Anyone else experiencing this?

Happening to me offline, and has ruined quite a few swings and rounds. I'll be right about to hit impact, and the stutter will basically slow the meter down.

Once happened so badly that I completely missed the impact zone...

centkin
09-16-2017, 01:32 PM
What kind of playstation 4 are you using and what resolution/fps.

HawaiiD
09-16-2017, 07:01 PM
If you have a PS4 pro? Toggle on boost mode in settings. I toggled it on today I so far I have seen any stutter and freezes. Could be the update though.
Here's a tidbit of what boost made is.

Many games that struggled to hit 30 fps on the original PS4 will chug along at a buttery-smooth 60 fps with Boost Mode enabled. The aforementioned 15 fps games should easily be able to hit 30 fps. Sony even says that load times may be decreased (which Iíd actually attribute more to the faster RAM than GPU), and thatís always a bonus

WyliePeyote
10-09-2017, 05:52 PM
not sure if you've fixed your problem, but I was also suffering a stuttering effect during my shot swing and it was making the game unplayable for me. After some online research, I discovered my Vizio television has an option deep in the menus for latency issues. I switched the option on and viola...all of my swing lag was instantly fixed. Try searching "latency issues" and whatever model TV u have. Hope this helps as it helped me tremendously.