PDA

View Full Version : Japanese PSN Tickets

lmattock
01-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Hello, just found a seller on ebay to get a PSN ticket and was wondering how much the courses and characters will cost in yen, would a 3000 yen card be enough.

Thanks in advance for the help

Morpheus
01-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Off the top of my head, I don't think will be enough. I got the 5000 card and it seems like it use a big portion of that up. I'll have to double check when i get home though.

Morpheus
01-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Ok, i just checked. After getting all characters and all courses (including the dino island course & toro), i've got 1,400 yen left from the 5,000. So, no 3000 won't be be enough if youw ant everything.

lmattock
01-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Ok, i just checked. After getting all characters and all courses (including the dino island course & toro), i've got 1,400 yen left from the 5,000. So, no 3000 won't be be enough if youw ant everything.

Hi Morpheus, thanks for taking a look I'll get the 5000 yen thanks for your help

yunatidus4ever
01-05-2009, 09:00 AM
Definately will not be enough, but it depends what you want.

Gloria/Alex/Toro/Kratos all run 500 yen each

Jurrassic & Oceania course 800 yen each

Costume packs 600 yen each (WHAT???!!!!!)

There is also a mini golf game with jasmine and toro, I was thinking about getting it myself, just have not done it yet, it is 600 yen.

I got the 3000 yen card and only purchased toro, oceania, and jurrassic so far. There is so many more tournaments in Japan, it is not a MUST to have everything. I have enough to buy the mini golf game and one more player, but cannot decide which I want!!! ??? ;D

yunatidus4ever
01-05-2009, 09:01 AM
how come when I type j u r r a s s i c

it says juratabomic or something???/ :P ::)

Morpheus
01-05-2009, 09:06 AM

Hi Morpheus, thanks for taking a look I'll get the 5000 yen thanks for your help

NOte that i did not buy the costumes or mini games. the 3600 yen that i spent was on only characters and courses.

rowdybusch
01-05-2009, 09:06 AM
filter is replacing your words. a** with bottom

yunatidus4ever
01-05-2009, 09:18 AM
filter is replacing your words. a** with bottom

LMFAO!!!!

lmattock
01-05-2009, 09:20 AM
noticed that earlier on something Clint wrote, must have meant p a s s, thought pbottom was odd

lmattock
01-06-2009, 02:33 AM
First off thanks for all the assistance with my how much does it all cost question, now got the codes sent through for the Japanese cards so should be able to get the Japanese bits for Minna.

clint_westwood
01-06-2009, 06:30 AM
i would avoid the costumes as they may not have the novelty value as you should already have them on EGWT now, so even if you have spare yen i would keep it for future course or characters even though that will be months away

lmattock
01-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Thought I'd let people know that another good place to get the Japanese PSN Tickets

http://www.gateway-to-japan.com/

the guy who runs the site gets the codes to you in under 24 hours and seems to always have the 1000, 3000 and 5000 yen cards

yunatidus4ever
01-08-2009, 10:57 AM
awesome thank you! I would love to get just another 1000 yen but did not know where to go!

lmattock
01-09-2009, 07:41 AM
awesome thank you! I would love to get just another 1000 yen but did not know where to go!

No worries Yuna thanks for your help on the costs of all those items.

yunatidus4ever
01-09-2009, 08:16 AM
I ordered my 1000 yen card yesterday and now I have my code, along with instructions, in my inbox this morning. ;D

SirKrunch
06-03-2009, 01:46 PM
I ordered my 1000 yen card yesterday and now I have my code, along with instructions, in my inbox this morning. ;D

Where did you purchase yours from? I was upset that when I bought mine through PlayAsia that I had to wait for them to ship the thing to me, and even then, they didn't ship a card. They sent a printed receipt in Japanese with no instructions (In a very nice bubble wrap parcel to justify the shipping, obviously. Heaven forbid a piece of paper accidentally get folded in the mail!!!!!) I don't know why they couldn't have just e-mailed code and instructions after purchase and saved the shipping expense.

Frozen_Walkers
06-03-2009, 01:48 PM
try this one.

http://www.gateway-to-japan.com/

I bought 1000 yen from him and he sent me the code in like 10 hours. small web site private owned. cheaper than most places.

EDIT: Sorry didn't see the earlier post. but yeah gateway to japan is pretty good place.

SirKrunch
06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
I'll remember that if I decide to buy Sack. I wanted the lobby parts more though.
That, and I bought Minna Putter Golf as well. Had no problems blowing my first 5000 yen card, that's for sure.

pokergek
06-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Ok, i think if you know someone who has all the addons and post his savegame, nobodyelse would have to buy the rest. I shared all my hotshots purchases with a buddy, and it seems to work. so probably it works to on minna.

MasonR
06-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Doesn't work like that. You'll have the Loyalty from the savegame for the characters, and the scores on the courses, but you won't have access to them simply from a save file, you'd need to use a PSN account to download the unlock key for characters and courses.

pokergek
06-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Ok thanks Mason.

My buddy just told me that he got all courses and characters on hotshots simply by using MY login to the ps store. then downloaded them all because i already payed for them. lol..

SirKrunch
06-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Ok, this is what I was talking to Yuna and O.G. in the lobby the other night about. I bought my "Yen Card" from PlayAsia back in December, and this is what I received in the mail from them a week later. (Amazing that they go to the trouble to send a piece of paper in the mail very nicely bubblewrapped! LOL) Oh, and of course, no instructions. Although it didn't take to long to figure out which was the right code to input and where to input it really.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/sirkrunch/Misc/S6300460.jpg

pokergek
06-09-2009, 12:18 PM
I just talked to a girl on minna who told my about accountsharing. If you know someone who has bought the upgrades on minna then 6 other people can download them. and it's completely legal. She couldn't give me her account as already 6 people used it. Is there someone who is willing to share his account? If you do im will share my us account that i used to buy a lot of games online.

J-Mod
06-09-2009, 12:28 PM
I just talked to a girl on minna who told my about accountsharing. If you know someone who has bought the upgrades on minna then 6 other people can download them. and it's completely legal. She couldn't give me her account as already 6 people used it. Is there someone who is willing to share his account? If you do im will share my us account that i used to buy a lot of games online.

Wow, if that works, that sounds like the best deal in town. I'd Paypal some money to anybody willing to lend out his/her Japanese PSN login info. 6000Y to purchase all the add-ons seems a little steep to me. But if anyone wants to split that cost, count me in.

yunatidus4ever
06-09-2009, 01:23 PM

Well, this is in fact true *but*

have you ever downloaded your items--- only to find them not there later ----like after an update? I know I have, MANY TIMES. And since I have two ps3's eventually my Alex and Gloria dissapeared off my purchase download list and had to purchase them again because I had already downloaded them 6 times.

So it is in truth that you can download 6 times, but if you ever need to download again for yourself, you will be S.O.L.

I believe iTunes has the same thing, you can only copy your files to a disc 5 times or something like that.

Boosnickerty
06-09-2009, 01:24 PM
This is the way to do it. First and most important, if you trust someone enough, give them your log-in and password, let them download what they want and when they get done have them contact you and then you can change your password. I would never keep my password the same afterwords, asking for trouble in my opinion.

pokergek
06-27-2009, 02:58 PM
I recently shared my account with J-Mod. Totaly no problems with that. I don't know the guy, but he just downloaded the items and that's it. No problems there.....